FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking but sometimes people begin along the track of open marriage arrangements.
Sometimes they may even bring in another.
Who knows?
They had been married a while, have the kids, maybe they were transitioning.
Not for everyone, but certainly happens.
jmo
I suppose people can have an "open marriage" but isn't that diametrically opposed to jealousy as being a factor? And, couples do experience transitioning....but MURDER is not an appropriate transition. I am not trying to be disagreeable, but the reasoning does not follow the conclusion, IMO

This is not any that you ask for exactly, but what I am aware is in MSM.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VepwSBBiLN7
video that goes with it: https://youtu.be/Rl3KrJG-K7A

And only 'neighbor(s) say LE told them' about a hammer in several MSM articles. LE has not confirmed the hammer detail, AFAIK.

Thanks! This does help! I swear I read on here that when she didn't show up to work, work called MS. But the article here says, she was late, they were worried, then someone called them and told them there is tape up at her house. SHE called MS.

So who had the Dr go to the house and why? And where did the story of her office calling MS come from?

Is it approp for 'any old' dr showing up at trauma scene (like to S fam home) to sign Death Cert? Does not seem like it to me.

From my earlier post: ".... 3. would drs posting here who could declare a death at scene (or posters w dr-loved ones, ask them), declare death? Would doing #3, require dr to sign Dr S' Death Ctf?"

And combining w pt of SeesSeas post:

According to FL Statutes, “The primary or attending physician or medical examiner shall certify over his or her signature the cause of death to the best of his or her knowledge and belief.” ME for suspicious deaths.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ute&URL=0300-0399/0382/Sections/0382.008.html
...382.008 Death and fetal death registration.—
(3) Within 72 hours after receipt of a death or fetal death certificate from the funeral director, the medical certification of cause of death shall be completed and made available to the funeral director by the decedent’s primary or attending physician ...
The primary or attending physician ...shall certify over his or her signature the cause of death to the best of his or her knowledge and belief. As used in this section, the term “primary or attending physician” means a physician who treated the decedent through examination, medical advice, or medication during the 12 months preceding the date of death...
.."

^ UBM I see 'any old' dr may be competent to declare Dr TS dead, but would that dr sign death ctf, to certify CoD?

Is it approp for 'any old' dr showing up at trauma scene (like to S fam home) to sign Death Cert? Does not seem like it to me.

From my earlier post: ".... 3. would drs posting here who could declare a death at scene (or posters w dr-loved ones, ask them), declare death? Would doing #3, require dr to sign Dr S' Death Ctf?"

And combining w pt of SeesSeas post:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SeesSeas
According to FL Statutes, “The primary or attending physician or medical examiner shall certify over his or her signature the cause of death to the best of his or her knowledge and belief.” ME for suspicious deaths.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0382.008.html
...382.008 Death and fetal death registration.—
(3) Within 72 hours after receipt of a death or fetal death certificate from the funeral director, the medical certification of cause of death shall be completed and made available to the funeral director by the decedent’s primary or attending physician ...
The primary or attending physician ...shall certify over his or her signature the cause of death to the best of his or her knowledge and belief. As used in this section, the term “primary or attending physician” means a physician who treated the decedent through examination, medical advice, or medication during the 12 months preceding the date of death...
.."

^ UBM I see 'any old' dr may be competent to declare Dr TS dead, but would that dr sign death ctf, to certify CoD?

But you left out this important part of my post - - because it is death due to "unlawful act", Medical Examiner must determine COD and sign death certificate:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0382.011.html
382.011 Medical examiner determination of cause of death.—
(1) In the case of any death or fetal death due to causes or conditions listed in s. 406.11, any death that occurred more than 12 months after the decedent was last treated by a primary or attending physician as defined in s. 382.008(3), or any death for which there is reason to believe that the death may have been due to an unlawful act or neglect, the funeral director or other person to whose attention the death may come shall refer the case to the district medical examiner of the county in which the death occurred or the body was found for investigation and determination of the cause of death.

ETA: FL Statute 382.008 AND 382.011 (combined) provide the information, as I emphasized in my first post.

Do you really think another doctor lived in that neighborhood? I don't. I'm kind of surprised that Dr. Sievers lived there.
Not familiar with neighborhood but now that you mention it I get what you ate saying.
My point was that perhaps (and I am only speculating) that whomever MS called that morning to check on TS was a neighbor/ friend that lived a few minutes away as opposed to asking someone at the office who might have had to drive a farther distance. This relates to why MS chose this particular person to do the welfare check. Many believe this aspect is i.portant to the case.

Has it been confirmed it was a DR who found TS?

Just read through the thread dedicated to Skinner, "Mark Seivers Verified Friend". In post #65 of that thread, Skinner speaks about what MS related to him, regarding the call MS made to the doctor, to check on Dr. S. Skinner also states in that same post, that the doctor was a friend of both MS & Dr. S and that the reason the doctor became ill, was because Dr. S was unrecognizable.

If somehow MS was blindsided by all this, if I were him, I would still feel responsible because I contributed to the death of a dynamic, giving, dedicated healer by having total loser friends.

Also, if it is true, as Skinner said, that MS felt bad about kicking CWW out of a house where he was cooking meth, MS is a sad excuse for a man for not turning the guy in. Per Skinner, MS said he kicked CWW out because the owner (MS) could be held responsible, and not because dealing meth is an evil activity that destroys lives.

What was TS doing with someone whose values seem so divergent from her own?

MS called CWWs mother and told her about the meth lab.

CWW had to go somewhere else to live so maybe MS told her so CWW would not have to confess to the crime. Hence, mom already knew CWW was being evicted so he could just move in with her for a short while. [Speculation on that.] After being held in jail for 3 days, he and his wife went to a family member's home to stay. They had only returned appx 2 weeks before CWWs arrest. Therefore, they stayed gone from the mobile home for almost a month, iirc.

Thanks! This does help! I swear I read on here that when she didn't show up to work, work called MS. But the article here says, she was late, they were worried, then someone called them and told them there is tape up at her house. SHE called MS.

So who had the Dr go to the house and why? And where did the story of her office calling MS come from?

I posted this the other day.... because it still is confusing to me about MS and the office staff insofar as who communicated first and then the subsequent communications that morning:

Monday morning, June 29, who arrived at the home first?
The doctor who MS had phoned and requested he/she 'go to home and investigate' (Skinner's words)?
Or nurse SH who (nbc-2) after "The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere, " "immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy" and "he said she's passed";then "I called Mark,"

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Veci2PlViko
Sandra Hoskins, Dr. Sievers' nurse of seven years . . . On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.
"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.
Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.
"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12030150#post12030150
MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.
The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

Can anyone answer this ... Now police HAD a warrant INHAND to raid cww house Hoping the murder warrant would pull through BUT IT DIDN'T and they released him..??... So is the evidence in that raid still imecible in court? Or was it it relinquished with cww release?
And tell me why they jumped the gun like that ..

But you left out this important part of my post - - because it is death due to "unlawful act", Medical Examiner must determine COD and sign death certificate:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0382.011.html
382.011 Medical examiner determination of cause of death.—
(1) In the case of any death or fetal death due to causes or conditions listed in s. 406.11, any death that occurred more than 12 months after the decedent was last treated by a primary or attending physician as defined in s. 382.008(3), or any death for which there is reason to believe that the death may have been due to an unlawful act or neglect, the funeral director or other person to whose attention the death may come shall refer the case to the district medical examiner of the county in which the death occurred or the body was found for investigation and determination of the cause of death.

SeesSeas,
Yes, re-reading the posts, yes, I did overlook that.
Here (omitting gruesome description re TS's condition) seems like M/E would be required to sign D/Ctf, as itseems clear an 'unlawful act' was involved in causing death.

I meant to focus question on whether the 'Dr friend' (IIRC, as verified insider/poster-Skinner said MS described) would have 'declared' TS dead, and I should not have brought in who-signs-death-ctf issue.

Thx for pointing this out, and my apologies.

I did think of that, the term envelop, but it typically doesn't translate to envelope. At least that I'm familiar with, which is why I asked. It's a very uncommon use if that's what it's supposed to mean

envelop is a verb; is to surround or encompass something
envelope is a noun; it is folded paper that has a sticky closure for securing the contents within

SeesSeas,
Yes, re-reading the posts, yes, I did overlook that.
Here (omitting gruesome description re TS's condition) seems like M/E would be required to sign D/Ctf, as itseems clear an 'unlawful act' was involved in causing death.

I meant to focus question on whether the 'Dr friend' (IIRC, as verified insider/poster-Skinner said MS described) would have 'declared' TS dead, and I should not have brought in who-signs-death-ctf issue.

Thx for pointing this out, and my apologies.

You might find this tidbit interesting about who is not authorized to officially declare a person dead......
It's a 1978 FL AGO opinion -

http://www.myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Opinions/2E4D4DF5B0DBEBC985256594006256F7
SUMMARY:

No statute authorizes or requires a sheriff, deputy sheriff, or certified emergency medical technician to officially pronounce or officially declare a person dead. No immunity is provided by law to a sheriff, deputy sheriff, or certified emergency medical technician who undertakes to declare or pronounce a person dead. Procedures set forth in Chs. 382 and 406, F. S., must be followed in regard to a death which occurs without medical attendance.

I posted this the other day.... because it still is confusing to me about MS and the office staff insofar as who communicated first and then the subsequent communications that morning:

Monday morning, June 29, who arrived at the home first?
The doctor who MS had phoned and requested he/she 'go to home and investigate' (Skinner's words)?
Or nurse SH who (nbc-2) after "The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere, " "immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy" and "he said she's passed";then "I called Mark,"

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Veci2PlViko
Sandra Hoskins, Dr. Sievers' nurse of seven years . . . On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.
"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.
Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.
"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12030150#post12030150
MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.
The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

Glad someone else is with me because I thought it was just me and because it is so late! This is what I was then additionally thinking.

Scenario 1:
Call received from unknown (could be a patient, employee). She goes to scene, calls MS, he already knows.
Questions: how did LE know to go to the house? who called them? I am guessing LE called MS

Scenario 2: Skinners story told to him by MS
Her office calls MS, who calls the Dr friend to go check on her. The Dr friend threw up.
Questions: Who from the office staff called MS? What Dr?

She was suppose to see patients at 9. If I am correct, I think they found her at 9:45? I get being on time, but if she was late, I would think they would check with her nurse first to see if she called. She makes no reference to calling MS. So between 9 and 945, the staff called MS, he calls a DR, the DR gets to the house, finds her, throws up, he calls LE, they arrive? Really?

I got to thinking today about the Dr. friend MS called to check on his wife and I believe it is very significant if MS is connected to his wife's murder.

Think about it, MS gets the call from the office asking about Dr. Teresa and instead of just asking office staff to drive over there he calls up a friend.

WHY?

I have absolutely no idea if MS was involved, however if my spouse had not shown up for scheduled work (to which they were very devoted) I would suspect they were unwell or had experienced some kind of accident. If I/we had a close Dr. friend, that is exactly who I would call.

I have absolutely no idea if MS was involved, however if my spouse had not shown up for scheduled work (to which they were very devoted) I would suspect they were unwell or had experienced some kind of accident. If I/we had a close Dr. friend, that is exactly who I would call.

I would do the same thing. I don't think asking a doctor friend (or any nearby friend) to check on TS is questionable at all at this point. If/when it turns out that MS was the mastermind behind the murder, then it will be significant. JMO

bbm sbm Dr friend who may or may not be neighbor to S fam.
Why would the ^ man 'speak up?' To whom? MSM? SM? TMZ? Nat'l Enquirer? Midnight Star?

Why should anyone feel compelled to blab on SM or to MSM to crank up ratings?
How about talking to LE instead, in a criminal investigation?

Interesting interpretation....

Notice 'why hasn't the man spoken up?' is in the second paragraph and not part of the one you quoted. Following that is the sentence stating he may have already spoken to LE...

Why hasn't the man spoken up? He may have spoken to LE already and this affair information is not being released. Or MS is innocent and called the first person he felt could get to TS the fastest for him without realizing what happened. A neighbor who was also a doctor would make sense...they could get there quickly.

Honestly don't understand how what was posted got turned into anyone feeling compelled should blab their hearts out to the news media to crank up those ratings. Looks like it's time to move on..

Ugh I had to sneak out to catch up on ws.. I'm banned we're on vacation hubby said no reading .. Well it's 2am and I'm finally done reading but sadly no one answered my question yet when I started catching up i asked because i dont know.. Lol Miss you all I will sneak in the morning nite nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298