FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought this murder was personal and targeted and that the husband being out of town was too coincidental for any kind of "break-in" or "home invasion" crime. Being out of town with a verifiable physical alibi is too good to be true, Imo.

I have always thought this murder was personal and targeted and that the husband being out of town was too coincidental for any kind of "break-in" or "home invasion" crime. Being out of town with a verifiable physical alibi is too good to be true, Imo.
And at the wife's relatives, no less. That's extra bonus alibi points!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've seen a lot of people speculating that insurance money or drug running/dealing could play a role in the murder. I'm not saying greed has a limit, but I still think side money from drugs or insurance would not be a motive for MS to play a role in the murder; whether he played a role or not, that is.

Goes back to Occam's Razor, I guess - simplest answer for a husband to be involved (if he is) would probably be the same reason most other husbands would ever conspire to kill a spouse. I don't know those reasons, specifically, as I haven't looked at the stats, but I'd bet a decent sum of money that a majority are out of anger and jealousy.

Edit: It's pretty obvious MS and TS weren't lacking money.

I think a lot are out of affairs too...a few come to mind pretty quickly..Bob Bashara, Scott Peterson

Question, if anyone knows. Since MS is going to the home daily to feed/water dogs etc does anyone know where exactly he is staying the rest of the time?

I'm just going to say this and maybe it will give insight to le in SWFL.. This is in reference to your ms as a suspect being arrested first .. For mod this is a clip from nbc -2 news http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29878502/absence-of-arrest-after-pool-hall-crash-leaves-many-curious..
A man killed another man by driving a truck into a bar after being asked to leave he had a .402 bal .. To this day he is walking free w/o charges. Why you ask? Because they know he did it but still are waiting while they build the case for the best case possible so a guilty verdict is found. Once an arrest is made it starts the clock for the defendants rights, right to speedy trial for instance.
Usually from what I have seen the masterminds murderers if not caught red handed they stake out, build a better case watch every move and build up the proof then they pull you in when the DA has plenty of evidence to get a guilty verdict.
Just saying we are into September and the accident I posted above took place in July.

Exactly. I totally agree and have seen this happen in other cases as well. JR and CWW appear to have made enough stupid mistakes for LE and the DA's office to believe they have at minimum a 2nd degree murder conviction case regarding these two alleged brutal murderers. The brain or brains behind this murder, if in fact there is one or more of them, likely did a better job at distancing him/her/themselves from the crime and/or covering tracks requiring LE to work harder to build a solid case. Oftentimes time is not an investigator's friend, but in this case, believe time taken to gather solid evidence and build a strong case may be a good friend in this case.

Fyi... gimme money links aren't allowed. That's why the ****.

I don't put much stock in a as meaningful in terms of suspicious when started by someone else. They seem to be all the rage and very possible for some well meaning friend to think it's a kind gesture and a do good deed.

I don't put much stock in a as meaningful in terms of suspicious when started by someone else. They seem to be all the rage and very possible for some well meaning friend to think it's a kind gesture and a do good deed.
For 10k, I agree. For a cool million... not so much...

Another question...In the video earlier on nbc where the reporter approached MS and he had no comment. Where was he taking trash out from? From the family home? Or the office? I guess I'm wondering what kind of trash could there be at the family home if no one is staying there now.

Question, if anyone knows. Since MS is going to the home daily to feed/water dogs etc does anyone know where exactly he is staying the rest of the time?

I don't think anyone knows for sure. Someone posted a link yesterday saying where he is staying, but it was not MSM so I assume it's been deleted. It also named someone who is off limits to talk about, per our moderators.

sbm bbm Just going by ^ this post, without having read link.

In saying 'anyone else' did JR ack. having told his work supervisor/manager that his knew his bro in FL, the bro whose law school graduation event he attended? thx in adv.

I went back, he said he didn't know *the* people in Florida in these articles... so referring to the Sievers :moo: .... but good catch!
_____

Jefferson County man fights extradition for Florida murder chargeSeptember 01, 2015 4:10 pm • By Robert Patrick
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2348b01f-e400-52f8-9a7a-7ba70635293e.html

"The lawyer for a Jefferson County man jailed on a Florida murder charge says that he will fight extradition from Missouri and seek release from jail on bond."

Missouri man accused in Florida murder gets 6 months in unrelated federal case September 02, 2015 11:50 am • By Robert Patrick

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5deeaabb-487f-53e3-944c-bde836099a43.html

" sentenced Wednesday to six months in federal prison ...

admitted leaving eastern Missouri without permission, but didn't say where he had been....

U.S. District Judge Stephen N. Limbaugh told Rodgers that he could have had a full-blown hearing at which prosecutors and probation officials would have had to prove that he was elsewhere. Rodgers, wearing an orange short-sleeve jail scrub shirt and pants, said he understood that he was giving up his right to that hearing....

Miller said that Rodgers had asked her about Florida's three strikes law. And she did say that Rodgers said, "he didn't know the people in Florida."

Suspect in Florida doctor's death violates federal probation 17 hours ago • By ALAN SCHER ZAGIER

http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_0d6231e6-d7b3-5cf3-8505-ce8d594a819a.html

"Jimmy Ray Rodgers, 25, of Cadet, was sentenced to six months in prison for violating his probation in a 2011 case in which he pleaded guilty to being a felon in unlawful possession of a firearm.

Terms of his probation barred him from leaving Missouri, but his probation officer said he was seen at a Wal-Mart store in late June in Fort Myers, Florida. The Gulf Coast city is about 20 miles from where 46-year-old Teresa Sievers was found dead in her Bonita Springs home.

Scott said he expects Wright to be transferred to Florida within 30 to 60 days, while Rodgers "will step out one cell and right into another" once he completes his federal sentence."

Question in looking back. Was there a question/discussion on a red car also seen at the Sievers house at one time? I can't recall as I'm going back through stuff and did this screen cap :thinking:

TIA if you can help jog my memory

attachment.php

http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/DR-SIEVERS-UPDATE-92-29643081

attachment.php

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Nancy-Grace-asks-questions-about-the-Seivers-323991351.html

ETA: Added screen shot with back of car in crime tape

The red car in this video belongs to <modsnip> neighbors <modsnip>.

-Nin

Well, well, well.....

Reminds me of Lt. Joe Kenda, the homicide hunter, who says, "My, my, my" when knows he's got his perp :). I hope and pray for justice to be served for all involved.

Exactly. I totally agree and have seen this happen in other cases as well. The one hit man wonder and the doppelganger appear to have made enough stupid mistakes for LE and the DA's office to believe they have at minimum a 2nd degree murder conviction case regarding these two alleged brutal murderers. The brain or brains behind this murder, if in fact there is one or more of them, likely did a better job at distancing him/her/themselves from the crime and/or covering tracks requiring LE to work harder to build a solid case. Oftentimes time is not an investigator's friend, but in this case, believe time taken to gather solid evidence and build a strong case may be a good friend in this case.

Absolutely and especially in this high profile case they all know where ms is at all times .. Who ms is speaking to at all times.. Fbi has him on the same radar as the "don's" I'm going to bet my right arm they know when he makes a bowl movement everyday too. He's not going anywhere if guilty, and if he decides to to run LE I'm so sure has enough to arrest they just don't want to for sake of more evidence, you can chop down a tree but if you don't kill all the roots eventually in time the tree begins to grow again

I hear ya, bobbywoo! :)

Probably the biggest thing that has made me reassess that was Sheriff Scott's response when asked by a reporter if MS was cooperating with investigators a couple of days ago: <paraphrasing> "It's best I not comment on who is cooperating or not cooperating at this time"

Usually, if a spouse is forthcoming and cooperative LE is vocal about it and they want to put it out there to minimize the unnecessary and what they feel is "off base" speculation.

Obviously, just my take on it. Doesn't amount to a hill of beans. lol

I agree Beach. I have yet to come across a case in which an investigator denies commenting on whether a person is or is not cooperating except in cases that lead to a particular person becoming a suspect.

I recall a 10k acct. set up by and for JR's gf.

That really bothers me. He's not making money because he's in jail charged with MURDER. We should give you money because you took up with a killer?? These GFMs are getting out of control. JMO

Question in looking back. Was there a question/discussion on a red car also seen at the Sievers house at one time? I can't recall as I'm going back through stuff and did this screen cap :thinking:

TIA if you can help jog my memory

View attachment 80909
http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/DR-SIEVERS-UPDATE-92-29643081

View attachment 80910

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Nancy-Grace-asks-questions-about-the-Seivers-323991351.html

ETA: Added screen shot with back of car in crime tape

IIRC it was a neighbor who said they'd seen a red car in the driveway while the Sievers were away. If you can find some other photos or video you may find this red car you posted was actually at the neighbor's house next door although at this point I won't swear to my memory :)

JMHO

That really bothers me. He's not making money because he's in jail charged with MURDER. We should give you money because you took up with a killer?? These GFMs are getting out of control. JMO
Maybe sell the van that was bought with TS's blood money.

Attachments

• sievers couple ms.jpg
    sievers couple ms.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 65
  • sievers cww height.jpg
    sievers cww height.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 55
  • sievers MS picture.jpg
    sievers MS picture.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.