FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
envelop is a verb; is to surround or encompass something
envelope is a noun; it is folded paper that has a sticky closure for securing the contents within

But as a noun, envelope can also mean a boundary or limit, as in an airplane's performance envelope. Chuck Yeager and other test pilots "pushed the envelope," meaning they tested the limits of the planes they flew. In that sense, then, the "envelope of suspicion" is just your circle of suspects, and any good detective, I would think, would not want to focus too narrowly but rather "push the envelope" by going beyond the obvious. Whether envelope is used that way in law enforcement, I don't know. If not, it could be that Sheriff Scott is using his "envelope" to send a message, or it may be he just picked up the usage from a pilot friend or the movies (like The Right Stuff).

Here is the thing!

If they needed something from the home they would have been in and out when they were in Ct.

They were there because of her.
Now was it to kill her?
Was JR sent in to scare her ?
Get some info from her only SHE knew.
did they need to get a password? JR was the bully CWW was there to alter something in the records.

IMO its not MS and TS relationship at work in this horrible case It something way more!

But as a noun, envelope can also mean a boundary or limit, as in an airplane's performance envelope. Chuck Yeager and other test pilots "pushed the envelope," meaning they tested the limits of the planes they flew. In that sense, then, the "envelope of suspicion" is just your circle of suspects, and any good detective, I would think, would not want to focus too narrowly but rather "push the envelope" by going beyond the obvious. Whether envelope is used that way in law enforcement, I don't know. If not, it could be that Sheriff Scott is using his "envelope" to send a message, or it may be he just picked up the usage from a pilot friend or the movies (like The Right Stuff).

it could also be a phrase the Sheriff uses.

The practice likely isn't lucrative anymore. Maybe they no longer can afford a cleaning service. Or maybe he was cleaning out old paperwork that had to be looked at by someone who can make a decision to keep or toss.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

His wife is dead she wont be coming back My thinking is he had to remove her things from the office. He had a suitcase maybe he needed to take more things than he expected. So he used bags! If he is innocent of this I'm sure it was very difficult to do and then to come out to the reporter shoving a mike in his face asking him if he had anything to do with his wifes death.

You don't need to be a Dr. to know a person is deceased! Sorry.

This is a high stress situation. An emergency dispatcher is not going to rely on the judgment of someone with no medical training to determine that the victim is dead and cannot be helped by medical intervention. If the average person comes upon the scene of a person who has been violently attacked and calls 911, the dispatcher is going to send both police and EMS to the scene. However if a person already at the scene has medical training and can be relied upon in such a situation to determine that the victim is already deceased, there would be no need to dispatch EMS.

This is a high stress situation. An emergency dispatcher is not going to rely on the judgment of someone with no medical training to determine that the victim is dead and cannot be helped by medical intervention. If the average person comes upon the scene of a person who has been violently attacked and calls 911, the dispatcher is going to send both police and EMS to the scene. However if a person already at the scene has medical training and can be relied upon in such a situation to determine that the victim is already deceased, there would be no need to dispatch EMS.

The person who answers the 911 phone is not going to care if i say i am the surgeon general, imo. They send EMS and the cops. Officially pronouncing a person dead is also signing the death certif.. declaring cause and manner of death etc. Note i say OFFICIALLY, because it would not take a rocket scientist to come upon a badly bludgeoned and unrecognizable, profusely bleeding and possibly starting to decompose body and say that person is dead. The death certif, however has to come , in these cases, from a MD in the ME office. JMO I am going to add that i am sure an ME was called to the scene and then in time the body was sent to the coroners office for an autopsy and forensics. imo

BBM

I figure it may be that he doesn't want the cleaning service possibly selling things to the press. It may not be incriminating trash, but patient information, etc that is nobody's business. If I were in his shoes, innocent or guilty, I would trust no one to take out my trash at this point. I imagine that LE has taken what they need from the office already. JMO

In addition to which, he may be closing down the office, terminating the lease (if there is one). Someone said the practice hasn't been open in recent days. It's been some weeks since I looked, but when I did, Lenka Spiska's sessions were scheduled for the Sievers's office through maybe August, but for sessions after a certain date it was "location to be announced." As many have rightly said, TS was the draw, and without her (or someone much like her) there is no practice.

Some posters here thought they saw a stethoscope around MS when he was being "interviewed" by the reporter. I didn't see that--what I saw was earbuds & I saw green scrubs. It really is neither here nor there as MS is an LPN in FL per the Board in Tallahassee.

I saw green scrubs (perfect color for hot FL scrubs IMO) and I saw long-cord white earbuds and THEN I SAW THE STETHOSCOPE!!

And FYI: If reporters were hounding me and 'in my face' with their big summer-squash-looking microphones, I would ZIP IT. For sure that one reporter running up and getting in Mark Siever's face was just nuttin' compared to how he's been hounded by reporters since the start of this.

1. <modsnip>

2. I utterly DO NOT UNDERSTAND why the heck we are allowed to post about Mark Sievers being the (speculated, 'logical') mastermind of this murder. From Day One: Mark Sievers is the HUSBAND and a husband with a big pile of money (driving a brand new 'hot' silver Mercedes !!!, so EVEN IF Mark Sievers was in CT, sorry folks - I was 'out of town', who would NOT put two plus two together and speculate upon him from the Get Go ??? IMO, it seems like the 'right' thing to do, for ethics, morality, is if Mark Sievers is NOT named as a 'suspect' or 'person of interest' by law enforcement, he should be LEFT ALONE like everyone else. IMO it sure feels like 'wrong' slamming of Mark Sievers here, REGARDLESS of what the truth of the matter is.

3. I am reading, trying to get all caught up on this thread (from where I left off yesterday). Is it CONFIRMED that Mark Siever's 'brother'/BFF did in fact drive here with <modsnip> for the murder? EG: Is BFF/Wayne sighted in the Walmart or even in the Wally-Mart campgrounds (jk --------you know how we're allowed to camp in their parking lots LOL)?? IMO, it would make total sense that Wayne AND <modsnip> would go into Walmart: <modsnip> to go select his hammer (omg...............I bet he got a 'super high'doing that......... yuck), and Wayne to buy one of those delectable & irresistable super long pork/beef jerkies sold right close to all of the cash registers at all Walmarts???

4. Now that Wayne is arrested, can someone post what his entire history of crime (and punishment) is??? I assume since he's 50'ish and a convicted felon that he would have a super long criminal history. tyia !!!!!!

5. So pretend Mark Sievers IS the mastermind: How could he have been such a total dumbstick (IMO) not to 'remember' that on FBook he and Wayne BOTH call themselves 'BROTHERS', and oh, Wayne is a convicted felon, and oh, Wayne knows how to fiddle with hom security systems, and oh, Wayne & Mark with their shaved heads really do look like identical twins???

6. And pretend Mark Sievers is behind this murder: It seems to me that the way Wayne and Mark Sievers would SAFELY communicate, the logical way, is that they each would have had one separate 'go to' gmail account, and both of them would go in there and write 'drafts' to eachother --- haven't there been several cases now where we know that is the 'TOTALLY SAFE' way for criminals to chit chat on & on (and NOBODY will EVER know) ????

7. No matter HOW the murder 'went down', I do not at all think that there was any 'loud arguing' going on in the Sievers' house during the night --- I believe whatever neighbor said that made a boo boo, and likely sorta of 'falsely kinda remembered she/he heard loud arguing' AFTER the interrogating police officer had mentioned it was 'murder by hammer to the head'. I DO believe that Teresa Sievers would perhaps get a 'yell', or even 2, out prior to her being no longer able to do a thing.... I am speculating that Teresa Sievers would be really tired from all that travel and would be 'sleeping like a log' when <modsnip> tippy-toed in and starting attacking her head with his new Walmart hammer - perhaps (50-50 or 90-10???) Teresa Sievers would have been stone cold asleep and needed so many seconds even to orientate herself to what was being done to her. IMO.

8. Can't Mark Sievers get a restraining order against reporters for coming onto HIS property (the medical office parking lot) and sticking cameras & microphones 'in his face' like that??? Or, perhaps, it would take too much time for him to deal with all of that (time to fill out court petition, time to go to court, etc.....). So, to me, logically, an intelligent person would ZIP IT to ALL of those reporters.

AND ANOTHER THING: Can't Mark Sievers simply call the police and tell them to get those reporters 'off his land' ?? Or, could it be that Mark Sievers has 'talked out' such options and with him being a NON-named suspect now, Mark Sievers would not want to be talking with any cops either !!

9. If I were Mark Sievers, I would lose that hot new silver Mercedes Benz and drive a beater-car, e.g., a smashed, 'gold', 4-door (you know ----- the family car/mini SUV!!) 1999 Chev. HHR (fmv of negative $200..) !!

I don't think there was garbage in the trash bags I think he was taking things from the office to take back home.
He may have been taking paper work from the office to be shredded somewhere.. or even to a home shredder. JMO

OMG, we are on the same page! I have always thought that JR saved the jumpsuit with CWW's DNA. After it was confirmed that CWW was at the scene, I really thought this was the case. Would he be more likely to save a bloody jumpsuit that would implicate himself, or someone else? The jumpsuit was his insurance policy so that CWW would think twice about killing him. That's why he told his girlfriend about it.

Wake me up when they arrest the others involved. Plural.

Paulie Because every criminal needs someone else to put the blame on. To me, when CWW was picked up by the police in July (the first raid) he pointed the finger at "the biggest patsy of all time JR"....But "our young Patsy JR said, "I ain't going down for this" and told his girlfriend where the incrininating evidence could be found. Then JR pointed the finger back at CWW and that's when CWW got arrested! Taaah Daaah

Reminds me of the expression "there's no honor amongst thieves" ....

Let's hope these two are spilling more names! :jail:

Most offices would have shredders for that.

Medical records have to be held for a certain number of years. Most small practices have not converted to all electronic records.

This is not any that you ask for exactly, but what I am aware is in MSM.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VepwSBBiLN7
video that goes with it: https://youtu.be/Rl3KrJG-K7A

And only 'neighbor(s) say LE told them' about a hammer in several MSM articles. LE has not confirmed the hammer detail, AFAIK.

Color me pink, but I missed something? I just realized that the fact that police were already at the Siever home and had discovered Dr. Teresa's body when someone from Dr. Teresa's office called and then went to the Siever home. So who initially called LE and when? Does anyone have a link perhaps to MSM describing more about how LE first responded to the Siever home? I cannot find one. TIA :).

Color me pink, but I missed something? I just realized that the fact that police were already at the Siever home and had discovered Dr. Teresa's body when someone from Dr. Teresa's office called and then went to the Siever home. So who initially called LE and when? Does anyone have a link perhaps to MSM describing more about how LE first responded to the Siever home? I cannot find one. TIA :).
Yes, the media reports and interviews with office staff seem to be at odds with what the verified insider was told by MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member