FL - Ebony Wilkerson drove kids into ocean, Daytona Beach, March 2014 *Insanity*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When they refused to give her gown back she got mad and punched herself in the stomach. She was willing to kill her child just to get what she wanted.

Not to mention she was warned that if she didn't stop covering the window they would take her gown away, she continued to cover it so they took her gown. She wasn't willing to do what they told her to do, but she was willing to kill her child over a gown.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/a...an-mom-kept-naked-in-Volusia-cell-for-7-hours

Minivan Mom Who Drove Kids into Ocean Gets Bail Reduced

A Florida judge reduced the bond Thursday for the pregnant mom accused of driving her minivan into the Atlantic Ocean in an attempt to kill her three children.

But the Volusia County court judge — in cutting the amount to $90,000 from $1.2 million — also set a number of restrictions for Ebony Wilkerson. Among them, no contact with her children, including a baby boy she gave birth to two weeks ago.

Wilkerson spoke publicly during Thursday's hearing for the first time since her high-profile arrest March 4, when good Samaritans in Daytona Beach, Florida, rushed to save her and her children — ages 3, 9 and 10 — from the rough surf.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...ho-drove-kids-ocean-gets-bail-reduced-n117601

Mother who drove van with kids into ocean in Daytona Beach bonds out of jail

How can you attempt to kill your children then get out of jail?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mother-who-drove-van-kids-ocean-daytona-beach-bond/ngBG8/

I agree… this is outrageous. According to the article you referenced above, "She is charged with three counts each of attempted murder and child abuse." Charged with 3 counts of attempted murder and only gets $90,000 bail!

It just shows how little value society puts on children - IMO they are treated as basically chattel and not human beings until they turn 18 and are considered of legal age. Before this, they are a parent's personal possession. This is horrible.

Then add to this the fact that this case is being dealt with in FLORIDA -- well that says it all with the "crazy" legal system there.

I agree… this is outrageous. According to the article you referenced above, "She is charged with three counts each of attempted murder and child abuse." Charged with 3 counts of attempted murder and only $90,000!

It just shows how little value society puts on children - IMO they are treated as basically chattel and not human beings until they turn 18 and are considered of legal age. Before this, like are like a parent's personal possession. This is horrible.

Then add to this the fact that this case is being dealt with in FLORIDA -- well that says it all with the "crazy" legal system there.

In this case, I believe this woman is sick and needs help not evil. It think that it is one thing when you get Susan smith who planned something in secret and killed her kids and watch them go in, This in the daylight in front of people is a mental break. Something is not right with her. Does she have the money? Will she be getting out?

I don't care about the amount. I hope that this woman gets the help she needs and the kids.

Poor Ted Bundy....Why did he have to be put to death? Maybe he should have been given psychological help. After all, he had a mental disorder. /sarcasm

EXCUSES MAKE ME SICK

Poor Ted Bundy....Why did he have to be put to death? Maybe he should have been given psychological help. After all, he had a mental disorder. /sarcasm

EXCUSES MAKE ME SICK

I agree. I understand that what she did is not rational to most of us, but then she should be admitted to a psychiatric hospital, treated and then watched - not set loose on $9,000 bail. She could very well have succeeded in killing her children.

EXCUSES MAKE ME SICK

This is not at all the same thing. This is an obvious mental issue. Not like Bundy who murdered over and over again.
This woman had some kind of break. No one died, No one was seriously hurt thank goodness. So now while I believe she should not have custody of her kids, I believe she needs help to get right.

PPD and PPA are powerful and really shift who you are. I think that this could be a possibility here.

Minivan Mom Who Drove Kids into Ocean Gets Bail Reduced

A Florida judge reduced the bond Thursday for the pregnant mom accused of driving her minivan into the Atlantic Ocean in an attempt to kill her three children.

But the Volusia County court judge — in cutting the amount to $90,000 from $1.2 million — also set a number of restrictions for Ebony Wilkerson. Among them, no contact with her children, including a baby boy she gave birth to two weeks ago.

Wilkerson spoke publicly during Thursday's hearing for the first time since her high-profile arrest March 4, when good Samaritans in Daytona Beach, Florida, rushed to save her and her children — ages 3, 9 and 10 — from the rough surf.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...ho-drove-kids-ocean-gets-bail-reduced-n117601

So she whines about hubby being abusive, but wants the kids placed with him?
Yeah, I believe her.

What a load of crap.

Um, yeah.

Is that the best they can come up with :facepalm:

The South Carolina woman accused of trying to kill her three children by driving her minivan into the Atlantic Ocean off Daytona Beach wants to see them.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports Wilkerson is out of jail while awaiting trial on $90,000 bail. She's charged with three counts each of attempted second-degree murder and child abuse.

Circuit Judge Leah Case will hear the request Friday morning

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/weird/2014/10/29/mom-who-drove-van-into-the-ocean-wants-to-see-kids/18146551/

I hope the poor kids are doing okay, how traumatic for them :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back