GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
"A year and a half ago, I started training him to be a minister. As he sits here today, he's under training," Johnson says re #McTear

I got interrupted! How many churches did McTear go to?

:laughing:inquiring minds want to know!

:seeya: backkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

O/T Was watching streaming of the second Ebola patient coming to Atlanta. Was very surprised that Vinnie Politan was on our local station during the broadcast. Link at WS is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?251411-American-doctor-in-Liberia-tests-positive-for-Ebola-virus&p=10823531#post10823531 The second dr....now at Emory... live stream at http://www.wsbtv.com/s/news/live-event/ She went in on a stretcher...

ETA: link has gone black now...as is over

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 35s
#McTear judge back on the bench. Prosecution not going to have expert testify re antisocial personality disorder, only going to rebut PTSD

I do not have a workable link, at this time.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 2m
#McTear defense rests. Prosecution calls Dr. Emily Lazarou

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 37s
Lazarou saw #McTear on Saturday, the first time she was able to see him. Reviewed abt 1,000 pages of interviews, reports, etc.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 52s
Also reviewed a large amount of letters #McTear wrote while incarcerated

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 13s
Lazarou says #McTear does not suffer from PTSD

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 53s
"He has had an extensive amount of trauma that has occurred to him over the course of his life," Lazarous says re #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 15s
#McTear doesn't have trouble sleeping. People w PTSD often can't sleep because they're hyper aware, Lazarou says

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 19s
#McTear told her, "I never get nervous." Lazarou says someone w PTSD have a lot of anxiety.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 45s
People w PTSD will flynch or look behind them when noises behind them. #McTear didn't react to attorney sitting behind him, Lazarou says

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 13s
Lazarou examined #McTear and saw scar on back and neck. McTear didn't have problem letting her look.

"Obviously, Richard has experienced a lot of trauma," Lazarou says re #McTear. People w PTSD usually avoid reminders of trauma.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 38s
"I know that Richard had opportunities to go w other relatives, but he chose not to, partly because he loves his mother," Lazarou says

"It seems that at times he would go toward violence" rather than avoid it, Lazarou says re #McTear

#McTear "was very social w other people," Lazarou says.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 50s
"Betrayal trauma" "Did not have any bearing on his actions in this case," Lazarou says, dismissing other doc's testimony re #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 28s
"In this particular case, he actually created a trigger," Lazarou says re #McTear. People w PTSD don't initiate conflict.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 38s
"People w PTSD have a very bad temper," Lazarou says. "They don't seek out agressive situations. They retreat from those." #McTear

Prosecution has no further questions. Defense starting w. Lazarou now. #McTearTrial

#McTear defense going over PTSD diagnostic criteria w prosecution expert Lazarou

"Only 1 percent of people that suffer from a trauma get post-traumatic stress disorder," Lazarou says.

"Richard looked cooler than I look now...He doesn't have a flat affect. He just smiled at me now." #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 19s
#McTear jury being sent out of courtroom. Prosecution says 15-20 minutes for closings. defense says 30-45 minutes

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 5m
Parties going over mitigating factors the #McTear defense wants jurors to consider. Prosecution agrees to 35 factors, wants others out..

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 34s
Defense attorney tries to read from a biblical passage. Prosecution objects loudly. #McTearTrial

I am glad the Prosecution objected to that, it didn't belong in her summation. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap
Back