GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 35s
Prosecutor making the point that #McTear had a chance w positive role models. No further questions.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 32s
Defense calls Marcus Leggett Sr. Knew #McTear all his life. He played Little League baseball

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 13s
Leggett coached #McTear in baseball when he lived w his grandmother. He didn't play as much when he moved in w his mother.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 15s
#McTear didn't agree w the things his mother did, witness says. He would refer to his aunt as his mother.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 11s
#McTear didn't want people to know who his mother was. Next witness

I think the State successfully defused the pastor's testimony by getting it across that McTear chose to turn his back on all the good, the church, scripture etc.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
Gerald Clark Jr. is #McTear's cousin. Went w McTear when he was stabbed by his mother.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 42s
#McTear gave an alias at the hospital, Clark says.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 43s
Defense calls Willie Patton, McTear's maternal grandmother. #McTearTrial

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 13s
#McTear lived w his grandmother over half his life. Would go back to his mother when she was out of prison. She and other grandmother split

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 20s
Grandmother says she kept #McTear religious. "We have to have God in our life."

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 35s
The other grandmother environment - "It's a place where I wudn't let my worst enemy live,:" Patton says

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 11s
#McTear's mother's lesbian life "affected his life very bad because he didn’t agree w it. I don’t agree w it either," her mother says..

This Grandma has her nails painted Blue. lol

"She act like she hated him," she says re her daughter and her son, Richard #McTear Jr. Says she abused him

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 32s
"She stabbed him. I'll never forget it." a stormy day. "She stabbed him and made blood gushing out." #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 8s
"Blood was everywhere when she stabbed him. And I just couldn't believe she would stab her child like that. I couldn't believe it." #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 8s
Grandmother says she paid the bill when her grandson was stabbled. He checked in under a false name. "He said grandma, I might be wanted."

#McTear's mother called the police "and put everything on him" when she stabbed him. He thought he was wanted for that, grandmother says

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 5m
Observation: Grandma giving passionate testimony. #McTear looking down now, staring at floor while his Grandmother is talking.

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 4m
Grandma: #McTear's own mother kicked him out when he had a cast. #McTear walked to my house, it was so far that cast peeled off.

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 4m
Grandma: No one showed love to #McTear, he's a "thrown away" child. His own father said, "I've got my own kids now."

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 2m
Grandma: #McTear was w/other relatives when he started getting in trouble. I had no control. I would cry but who's gonna hear me??

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 46s
Grandma: The Lord out me on this journey & I'm not gonna give up, been there since day one. I take his kids to come see him. He's a good dad

"A year and a half ago, I started training him to be a minister. As he sits here today, he's under training," Johnson says re #McTear

I got interrupted! How many churches did McTear go to?

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 56s
#McTear jury taking an abbreviated lunch break.

I think the judge said 45 minutes.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
#McTear The jury has gone to lunch and will return in approx. 45 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander
Back