GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
‏@ElaineTBO · 57s
Cant specify the exact age of the bite marks, Lipton agrees. Defense suggesting Bedwell could have been bitten another time. #McTearTrial

‏@ElaineTBO · 35s
Defense finishes his cross. Prosecution now redirecting Lipton #McTearTrial

‏@ElaineTBO · 29s
"Skin is not the best medium to duplicate a pattern," Lipton agrees. #McTearTrial

‏@ElaineTBO · 56s
In a bite, the lower teeth cause the most of the injuries, Lipton says. Upper teeth "set the bite." #McTearTrial

‏@ElaineTBO · 53s
Since 2009, bite mark terminology has chaged every year in manual, Lipton testifies. #McTearTrial

Zoey, sorry I quit posting the tweets. It seemed like they were duplicates of earlier when the prosecution was doing the questioning.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 37s
Dr. Lipton is excused. Trial is recessed for lunch. #McTearTrial

‏@ElaineTBO · 24s
Lipton is done. Judge calls sidebar in #McTearTrial. Guessing it's break time

Zoey, sorry I quit posting the tweets. It seemed like they were duplicates of earlier when the prosecution was doing the questioning.

I just figured you got bored with the defense going over and over the same old thing and went to that "other trial"......:fence:

‏@ElaineTBO · 46s
#McTearTrial recessing for lunch. Prosecution has 1 more witness after and then will rest

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 40s
#McTearTrial on lunch break until 1:10pm ET. State has 1 more witness then they will rest! #McTear

Still find it fascinating that he gets cuffed before he leaves courtroom and is cuffed arriving....

I just figured you got bored with the defense going over and over the same old thing and went to that "other trial"......:fence:

I kind of did, but it is also boring at this moment. imo

Does anyone know whether they obtained any DNA from the bite wounds?

Does anyone know whether they obtained any DNA from the bite wounds?

I don't remember right off the top of my head, it does't seem like it. I will go look back though.

Hey friends! I'm finally here but I see that we are on lunch break and then only 1 more witness and the State rests :eek: ! Wow!

I thought the trial would last longer.

Does anyone know if there is a working live feed today? I'll check courtchatter

Back on Fox 13

I don;t have sound though. Anyone else?

Love the defense attorney's suspenders

I've got sound now

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO now
#McTearTrial judge back on the bench. Waiting for jurh and the the prosecution should call its DNA expert.

There you go DNA expert!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official
Back