UID Victim: Toddler's Mother, Peaches, found Hempstead Lake State Park June 1997 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Im wondering if them working on that protocol was a result of an identification
View attachment 529198
I strongly believe shes been identified, and that LE wasn't ready for that info to be released, so they put her back in there.
From my understanding, Valerie and Karen were not removed from NamUs until after the announcement was made.

Bwtween law enforcement be working on protocol for this victims being in different counties, the fact that close family was identified a few years back, and now her namus going down. I think shes identified

How do you see the resolved cases on NamUs?
There is a counter on the main page of the NamUs DoJ webpage. Unfortunately, it only shows total numbers, not individual cases, but I keep a log of the totals and correlate it with the cases added/removed on namus.gov.
You can see the counter at the bottom of the page, here:

Last edited:
I strongly believe shes been identified, and that LE wasn't ready for that info to be released, so they put her back in there.
From my understanding, Valerie and Karen were not removed from NamUs until after the announcement was made.

Bwtween law enforcement be working on protocol for this victims being in different counties, the fact that close family was identified a few years back, and now her namus going down. I think shes identified
I was low key thinking the same. I think I read a post saying that her case was modified before being removed, which often happens before cases are archived. Maybe wishful thinking, but I was even thinking perhaps this thread would be pulled, as it happened to another thread recently. Fingers crossed!

Someone on another site noticed that a bunch of ny cases have been modified today
RSBM
There have been batches of cases of UIDs from the same state updated in past past few weeks. It looks like today it was NY’s Nassau Cty and Suffolk Cty’s turn. It also looks like the updates came after Peach’s case was removed/reinstated, and out of all the updates, her case was the only one removed and counted as IDed. Sure, it was corrected afterwards, and we’ve seen cases reinstated before (albeit rarely), but I choose to cling to the hope that it wasn’t just a mistake.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back