GUILTY FL - Felecia Williams, 9, raped & murdered, Temple Terrace, 16 May 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really wish LE would say why they don't have any/enough evidence on this murder. Is it the DAs office refusing to charge him? I don't think they've looked into anybody else! Poor baby!

Some BODIES need to be charged and convicted for this child's murder!!!! Felicia sure didn't murder herself!!!

Continuing to see this same story line over and over again is too much! Not one child should be murdered EVER!!! And let someone even THINK they are going to bring some man around my child and take my child somewhere. Yeah, let 'em think it, cause as soon as they try to act on that, they'll see what happens!!! I don't have small children anymore, but I be darned if a strange man coming near my child to take them anywhere!!!

Sickening, and saddening.... just terrible that a child's life was taken from them for some creeps satisfaction.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...n-tampa-bay-still-looking-for-answers/2191647

It has been nearly three months since 9-year-old Felecia Williams disappeared, her body found May 17 floating near the Courtney Campbell Causeway, many miles from her Tampa home. And Demerson says she knows little more about how she got there than she did then.

Temple Terrace police, who haven't publicly disclosed how the child was killed, won't tell Demerson either. And she remains at a loss to understand the behavior of a family friend, Eboni Wiley, one of the last known people to see Felecia alive, who has given varying accounts of that day.

"To this day," Demerson said, "I don't know how my daughter died."

She knows what happened and it's a shame she is helping to torment this child's family. I hope she has a change of heart. She may not have seen the deed in person, but she knows what happened before it. IMO

Anyone know what time this is going to be? I haven't seen it mentioned yet on twitter.

Job well done to all the LE and all the agencies involved!

Sexually assaulted, strangled and blunt force trauma to the head and then stuffed into a wheeled suitcase. This poor Mom...bless her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back