GUILTY FL - Felecia Williams, 9, raped & murdered, Temple Terrace, 16 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eboni Wiley mentored victim Felecia Williams

he works as a housekeeper at Whispering Oaks Assisted Living Facility right around the corner from her home.

she remembers her bringing Felecia to work with her often, even as recent as last Thursday, which she says was beginning to become an issue.

is active at Kingdom Faith Life Center on Busch Boulevard. Felecia's family members say Wiley would take Felecia to church with her from time to time. They also say Wiley was into outreach programs that were held at her home.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crime/2014/05/19/eboni-wiley-mentored-felecia-williams/9299565/

I have a question and im sure this has been discussed before but WHO was home with Felecia before she left with EW?
And who saw her and what time?

Felecia Williams' family demands answers

"Come forward, turn yourself in because I need closure," says Felecia Demerson...

She said there are many missing pieces to this horrific puzzle.

"I would like to know what she is hiding. Because it's a lot of things on her negligence that's puzzling me."

...she's trusted Eboni countless times before to care for her daughter.

"She took her to lunch, took her to church. She did good things with her.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crime/2014/05/19/felecia-williams-family-demands-answers/9299251/ (video of interview)

Eboni Wiley mentored victim Felecia Williams

he works as a housekeeper at Whispering Oaks Assisted Living Facility right around the corner from her home.

she remembers her bringing Felecia to work with her often, even as recent as last Thursday, which she says was beginning to become an issue.

is active at Kingdom Faith Life Center on Busch Boulevard. Felecia's family members say Wiley would take Felecia to church with her from time to time. They also say Wiley was into outreach programs that were held at her home.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crime/2014/05/19/eboni-wiley-mentored-felecia-williams/9299565/

Well, this adds a lot of possible male suspects to the list: people at her job, people at her church, etc.

What am I missing here? EW frequently took Felecia out and about, yet the sister did not know who she was? How often was the sister at the home? I thought she must lived there if she helped to raise this child. I guess I'm not understanding the whole tale. It sounds like a case of passing your child off, and one less to deal with.

I have a question and im sure this has been discussed before but WHO was home with Felecia before she left with EW?
And who saw her and what time?

They haven't reported exactly who was with her. Just that she was home with her siblings. I believe one of them was the sister, SG, who has been quoted in the news.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/loca...rrace-missing-child-felecia-williams/9209615/

Williams was in her home in Ybor City along with her other siblings on Friday while their mother was at a hair appointment.

It sounds like EW picked her up late afternoon, close to 5 pm. There are some reports that they went to a fast food restaurant, then to the apartment so EW could take a shower. When she got out of the shower at about 5:30, Felecia was missing. EW did not call LE or Felecia's mom until midnight.

I love kids and they tend to take a liking to me but I just don't ever think I would be taking an unrelated 9 year old girl to do all of those activities.

She took Felicia all of these places and the mother does not even know her last name is beyond my comprehension.

]Oh, dear. This sounds tragic. Both of them have many statements about their love of God on their walls. [/B]A little cultural context - it is not uncommon for Southerners to devote numerous status updates regarding God on their Walls. And yes, some of the most vile people do this. If you don't believe me, check out Florida mugshots and look at the corresponding FB pages. In about 1/2 of the cases, you'll find some commentary about God, guns, and the Confederate Flag.

Anyway, maybe this woman tried to engage in some cleansing ritual with the child and ended up killing her. Who knows. The drug angle might not be true. A lot of very religious people have killed kids believing they were possessed or demonic. In fact, this recently happened in Tampa; the woman was schizophrenic. She stabbed her child in their front yard. Before people could save him, he was dead. There are so many possibilities, but women tend not to kidnap kids for sexual purposes. But so far, the cops are being mum about any male suspect.

I remember Ariel Castro had some kind of religious reference on his facebook page, a love for God or something of that nature.

I remember Ariel Castro had some kind of religious reference on his facebook page, a love for God or something of that nature.

Thanks margarita. It needed to be said. Regional and cultural biases can be as offensive as racial biases.

There are so many possibilities, but women tend not to kidnap kids for sexual purposes. But so far, the cops are being mum about any male suspect.
RSBM

Tori Stafford
Sandra Cantu

Were both taken by a female for sexual purposes. (I know Terri took Tori for her <modsnip> BF but she was involved in it all)

I know it's rare, but not as rare as some might think.

So I am now leaning towards EW herself being the perp. I think it is possible that she had a mental breakdown and hurt the child. Then went and showered and wasted time until she reported her missing.

If she had been 'mentoring her' and taking her to church and to her job, and reaching out to her like that, I dont think she would then sell her to a pervert. I think it is more likely that she had another nervous breakdown, began hallucinating and believed the child was 'tainted' by the devil. RIP Sweet Baby Girl. :rose:

Grooming makes sense.

I always remember Dennis Shrader 'BTK'. He was a cub scout leader and president of a church group and a 'loving' father.

He also tortured cats when he was a kid which was a major red flag that was ignored.

Or the "meet up" could have been at a fast-food restaurant, where Felecia was handed over to whoever most likely assaulted and ultimately killed her.

Just a thought.

MOO

And a surveillance cam at the fast-food restaurant picked up the person's pic with Felecia?

Just a thought...

Questions remain over apartment girl disappeared from

Felecia's family says the girl wasn't familiar with anyone in the complex and wouldn't have wandered away. But a neighbor says he'd seen Felecia at the apartment complex on several occasions playing with other children.

Josh Arkliss says he's seen several people going in and out of apartment number 271 and he believes they're all family members. Several neighbors including Arkliss say the people who live in the apartment haven't lived there long,

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crim...nt-felecia-williams-disappeared-from/9347953/

An article was recently posted on tbo.com regarding EW being spoken to at work about bringing Felicia to work with her. She was spoken to the day before Felicia went missing. It also states she does not have an arrest record, but was picked up one time at a gas station due to hallucinations. It sadly looks as if EW had more to do with this.

If Felecia had been to the apartment complex enough to be seen outside playing with other children, it is possible that she went outside while EW was in the shower and was taken by someone...

So I am now leaning towards EW herself being the perp. I think it is possible that she had a mental breakdown and hurt the child. Then went and showered and wasted time until she reported her missing.

RSBM / BBM:

O/T, I am reminded of Jade Morris' case (female perp):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194213&page=4

An article was recently posted on tbo.com regarding EW being spoken to at work about bringing Felicia to work with her. She was spoken to the day before Felicia went missing. It also states she does not have an arrest record, but was picked up one time at a gas station due to hallucinations. It sadly looks as if EW had more to do with this.

A woman who just killed all 3 of her own kids with a kitchen knife. She had called her mother earlier in the day to say she felt like she was going crazy:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244348

So yes, women are obviously capable of crimes like this, for whatever reason (psychosis, etc).

I can't help but think drugs / drug deal (shady characters) somehow play a role in all this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back