GUILTY FL - Felicia Brown, 25, & her two kids slain, Palm Beach County, 2010 & 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How tragic that these Children were just thrown away like unwanted trash. I will never understand how any Human can be so cruel to a Child. That Canal flows from East to West, so they could have been put in it anywhere East of where they were found. On the Map (see link below) You can see that there are several bridges from which the bags could have been put into the Canal. It looks like a decent area, but I do see what appears to be Apartment buildings or Condo East of where they were found. My guess is that they were throw from one of the Bridges.

Avocet Road and Carl Bolter Drive, Delray Beach, FL - Google Maps

delrayBodies_766284k.jpg

Here is the drawing of the location from the previous article from the Palm Beach Post this morning

Snipit from most recent article http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-divers-renew-search-for-clues-to-identities-1294889.html

Neither child showed obvious injury. Neither carried any immediate clues to his or her identity. Detectives were investigating the deaths as homicides, and they believe, for obvious reasons, that the killings were related, Guerriero said.

After looking last night on NCMEC... there ARE kids who fit this description who are missing. They just are not in Florida. Given the major highways that intersect near this canal, I hope they are looking nationwide and not just in Florida. There isn't that many... it wouldn't be all that difficult to look at them.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...w-search-for-clues-to-identities-1294889.html

Police divers went into the water twice, 6 1/2 hours apart, and emerged cradling little bodies, children who had died and were cast off like old shoes, investigators said.

No children fitting their description had been reported missing in the area. Detectives had no immediate way of telling how long they had been in the canal. The bodies "had been affected" by the water but were intact, Guerriero said.

"We don't have reason to believe that anybody else is in danger," Guerriero added.

I wonder why they would say this.They do not even know who they are yet.This sounds familar.I wonder if they feel it is family related.

Two children were found dead.

Two children were in the water long enough to "be affected by the water."

Two children have not been reported missing as far as police know.

If two children that were under your care went missing for a few days, would you not report them missing as long as you were not responsible for their disappearance?

The person who was in charge of caring for these children is responsible for their deaths.

Or else they gave the children to someone else for a extended length of time and that caregiver is responsible for their deaths.

Either way, the person caring for them is responsible for killing them.

The only other explanation would be, if the family was also killed.

If we had a Shasta/Dylan type situation where someone killed the family and took the kids. Then killed the kids and the whole family hasn't been reported missing. I think that is highly unlikely.

Or a male figure who has held hostage or killed the female caregiver, then took and killed the kids and none have been reported missing. I think that is still unlikely. But possible.

Regardless, I think this will end up being a caregiver. Mom/Stepdad or Dad/stepmom. Maybe a grandparent or something like that. But a caregiver.

I think these kids will join the list of children killed by those who were supposed to protect them. Several of whom were missing without being reported for a length of time, and/or unidentified for a length of time.

Rilya
Caylee
Zahra
Cecelia
Atcel "DuPage Johnny Doe"
Gerren "Wylie's Angel"
Erica "Precious Doe"

Ethan
Dominick
Karissa
Michael & Alex... just to name a few

Bodies Of 2 Children Found In Luggage
Suitcase, Duffel Bag Discovered In South Florida Canal

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- Police said Thursday they think they have identified two children whose bodies were stuffed into luggage and dumped in a South Florida canal.

http://www.kpho.com/news/27060179/detail.html

I truely hope so. It's a shame not to be missed by someone.

RIP little ones.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-believe-they-have-identified-kids-found-in-1294889.html

snip-it from article
At a news conference this afternoon, Delray Beach Police spokeswoman Nicole Guerriero declined to name the kids until authorities can confirm their identities.

Meanwhile, police were putting up crime scene tape around a house in the 100 block of Southwest Seventh Avenue that neighbors believe to be the home where the kids lived. Guerriero said that she did not believe the house was related to the investigation.

She also said police are not currently questioning any suspects, nor do they have anyone in custody.

She said today's search of the canal turned up no evidence; but said the department has "received countless tips and phone calls from neighbors who saw suspicious items or people."

Picture of house where Police believe the children lived in Delray Beach
house_767311e.jpg

This is so incredibly sad.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-believe-they-have-identified-kids-found-in-1294889.html

snip-it from article
At a news conference this afternoon, Delray Beach Police spokeswoman Nicole Guerriero declined to name the kids until authorities can confirm their identities.

Meanwhile, police were putting up crime scene tape around a house in the 100 block of Southwest Seventh Avenue that neighbors believe to be the home where the kids lived. Guerriero said that she did not believe the house was related to the investigation.

She also said police are not currently questioning any suspects, nor do they have anyone in custody.

She said today's search of the canal turned up no evidence; but said the department has "received countless tips and phone calls from neighbors who saw suspicious items or people."

This house (A) is 2.7 miles from where the suitcases were found (B):

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-03-03 at 5.43.37 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-03-03 at 5.43.37 PM.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 254
Local news is reporting that the house is abuzz with activity. They showed cars lined up everywhere. The spot is coming up but IDK if it will be on the net.

I am watching local TV 12.

Here's the net link http://www.cbs12.com/

News is saying they will have an interview with the woman who saw one of the bodies floating (duffel bag or suitcase, I assume) almost a week ago.

Police questioning Delray man about dead children found in canal

DELRAY BEACH — Detectives suspect a man with a violent past in the murders of two children who were found folded into black bags and tossed into a canal near the city's south side, police said this evening.

Police are questioning Clem Beauchamp, 34, of 105 Southwest 7th Ave., in the deaths of a girl between ages 6 and 10 and a boy between 10 and 12, said Sgt. Nicole Guerreiro, Delray Beach police spokeswoman. The children were found Wednesday bobbing in the C-15 canal near

Records show Beauchamp was arrested five times between 1995 and 2010, on charges ranging from armed robbery to marijuana possession.

Neighbors described him as a doting father of four children who had been having relationship problems and, lately, acting strangely.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ay-man-about-dead-children-found-1294889.html

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_s_palm_beach_county/delray_beach/canal-deaths-suspect-in-custody-

Canal deaths suspect in custody

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Delray Beach police have named a suspect in the deaths of two children found in a canal Wednesday.

The identified the suspect as Clem Beauchamp. He is 37 years old and police have secured his house and erected crime scene tape at the home on Southwest 7th Avenue.

They did not say if he was related to the victims.

He has previous arrests for domestic violence and violating an order pertaining to custody of a child

If he has four children and if these were two of them, I hope the others are okay.

A co-worker of mine knows this guy (from growing up in the same area) and he said he just recently got out of jail. Not an upstanding kind of guy if you ask me. Funny how neighbors say he was a doting father - everything else written about him sounds opposite of that.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Clem_Beauchamp_1266380/

From the above link.

NOTES: ORDER OF COMMITMENT; PURGE ALLOW MINOR CHILD TO GO WITH PETITIONER / MOTHER ON WEEKEND VISITATION /

Family court orders are usually sealed for the childrens protection.... but if I am undertsanding the above correctly, it sounds like he is the custodial father of these children? With his criminal history, I dunno how he would get primary custody - but in family court strange things sometimes happen.

IF he is the primary custodial parent and these are his children, it would make sense the childrens mother or other family members would not yet have reported the children missing until they were a no show for court ordered visitation.

All very sad.

Will be interesting to see how the facts in this case unfold.

Police are interviewing a suspect linked to the deaths of two children whose bodies were stuffed in luggage and found bobbing in a canal Wednesday.

Detectives questioned Clem Beauchamp Thursday and stormed a house at his listed address on Southwest Seventh Avenue, police said at a news conference.

Eight hours later, detectives were still interviewing the Delray Beach man. Police have not said if he is related to the children who were found about half a mile apart in the C-15 canal.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pa...elray-dufflebag-body-20110302,0,2005094.story

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Clem_Beauchamp_1266380/

From the above link.

NOTES: ORDER OF COMMITMENT; PURGE ALLOW MINOR CHILD TO GO WITH PETITIONER / MOTHER ON WEEKEND VISITATION /

Family court orders are usually sealed for the childrens protection.... but if I am undertsanding the above correctly, it sounds like he is the custodial father of these children? With his criminal history, I dunno how he would get primary custody - but in family court strange things sometimes happen.

IF he is the primary custodial parent and these are his children, it would make sense the childrens mother or other family members would not yet have reported the children missing until they were a no show for court ordered visitation.

All very sad.

Will be interesting to see how the facts in this case unfold.

No offense to anyone living in florida..... BUT its FLORIDA...... Their DHS system is screwed up and I am sick of hearing about it. It would not surprise me that they thought he was a "fit parent" .:twocents:

I am so sorry for these children :cry: prayers ...

No offense to anyone living in florida..... BUT its FLORIDA...... Their DHS system is screwed up and I am sick of hearing about it. It would not surprise me that they thought he was a "fit parent" .:twocents:

Or, alternatively, if he was considered the fit parent possibly mom has a history of her own that looks worse than his on paper.

We shall have to see how this plays out. Til then I am not going to get all worked up at the family court.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...aXc3Zw?docId=46c3c6c738a94322a534162e5c1117a8

Snippets from the above link:

Neighbors say Beauchamp lives with his children from a current and past relationship in the small peach home that was surrounded by traffic barricades and yellow police tape Thursday night.

Margaret Gissone, 22, who said she is the sister of Beauchamp's ex-girlfriend, said it's been terrible waiting for police to identify the children, and wondering whether they are her niece and nephew

Kenneth Marshall, 43, who sometimes stays with his mother across the street, said he often saw a man at the house playing football with his boys in the street.

Marshall said he last saw the children two or three weeks ago.

"We've been asking for the mom for a couple days, and all he's been saying is, 'She's in jail,'" he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd
Back