FL FL - Fort Lauderdale, WhtMale 1176UMFL, 21-30, 'US Paratrooper' tattoo, May'84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe I've mentioned it to all of them (some more than once) but I haven't heard of anyone looking to pick it up.
Thanks for getting the word out.
@othram - We've contacted the military and military groups in hopes of identifying this set of remains with fingerprints or recognizing his face/tattoos, to no avail. I also contacted the medical examiner back in 2018 about the possibility of obtaining a usable DNA sample for genetic genealogy, but it doesn't appear they've jumped on the bandwagon for this case. Is there any way we can get this young man in the pipeline? Thank you.

I emailed the contact for Howard Shizue Takanaka Jr to see what tattoo he had. Howard is a US Army veteran 25TH Infantry in Hawaii (Tropical Lightning) and his physical description is lining up.
There is a family tree in Ancestry that says that Howard Takenaka Birth Date: 8 Sep 1957 "disappeared with no trace while driving from Wisconsin to Florida" but in 1980.
I REALLY think you're on to something here.

bump for attention - Has anyone seen any missing cases from the 80's that have info on the person being airborne or AWOL?

I emailed the contact for Howard Shizue Takanaka Jr to see what tattoo he had. Howard is a US Army veteran 25TH Infantry in Hawaii (Tropical Lightning) and his physical description is lining up.
There is a family tree in Ancestry that says that Howard Takenaka Birth Date: 8 Sep 1957 "disappeared with no trace while driving from Wisconsin to Florida" but in 1980.

Bumping for attention. Does me sound familiar to anyone working on a 1980's missing person case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back