GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching at work and Georgia was closing and mentioned Katie and Rash objected and now we have the Seal. I assume they sidebarred - then maybe a break? What happened?
GC was arguing about all the changing defense arguments in the numerous trials, including Katie's trial. Rash then objected -- I think to the fact that GC referred to what happened in Katie's trial. After the sidebar, GC moved on and didn't refer to Katie's trial again. So I think Rash's objection was sustained. JMO.

The fact that there is no remorse or sympathy apparent over Dan's murder from any of the A's would be shocking if I didn't believe they themselves had him murdered. That's not forgetting the trauma the murder has caused the children. They seem to just want their way at all costs in spite of who is damaged by their actions. What a wretched family.

The fact that there is no remorse or sympathy apparent over Dan's murder from any of the A's would be shocking if I didn't believe they themselves had him murdered. That's not forgetting the trauma the murder has caused the children. They seem to just want their way at all costs in spite of who is damaged by their actions. What a wretched family.
I think she should’ve brought out some of the quotes, particularly “it wouldn’t bring Dan back,” and “someone almost ran over my puppy.” Those are telling.

oh my, hot mic on the livestream feed
Attorney Rashbaum seems to tell Charlie “you gotta stop at this point”…. Wonder what he was referring to

Trying to attach a video clip of it here.

Attachments

• njyUdIy-Cf5_FVFB.mp4
    1.5 MB
Charlie knows he’s finished! Look at his face/body language. Sigfredo Garcia was facing the death penalty and didn’t look this terrified at his trial. This just shows you how hollow Charlie’s big man on campus act was. When he has to face the music, he’s a puny man. JMO

Sorry to ask as I should know this, but does the jury know that the 3 amigoes were convicted at trial? I only wonder because GC getting objected to when she mentioned Katie's trial.

Sorry to ask as I should know this, but does the jury know that the 3 amigoes were convicted at trial? I only wonder because GC getting objected to when she mentioned Katie's trial.
At least for KM and LR I believe so, as they were in inmate attire & were asked if currently incarcerated. I’m not as sure on if they knows SG being incarcerated, at least not if it came from anything the State mentioned or brought out via a witness. Someone else may remember better than I if they commented on it, some of this trial has started to blur with the others for me but JMO

I think they do know. I recall hearing that early in the trial. But I don't think they know what all the arguments/defenses were at the various trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member