GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right!!! So obvious! They are doing this because they fear an arrest I think.
It really makes me wonder if his real client aka the people paying him are Donna et al….his objections during Wendi’s testimony and other parts seemed focus on not allowing the state to bring in anything more that would implicate her or Donna….it was……intriguing

I think he believes that he is achieving a roguish, ladies' man effect -- devil-may-care -- but lacking the unshaven face which his lawyer probably wouldn't allow.
I'd wondered why he always has a 5 o clock shadow, even in the mornings

If CA gets convicted I would guess the rest of the A's aren't far behind. finally.
Let's certainly hope so!!

I struggle to wrap my brain around the fact that this whole family was apparently okay with killing the father of their sons/grandsons/nephews. That they somehow managed to come to the agreement that the end justified the means is jut beyond my comprehension. It's like a bad Lifetime movie.

At least for KM and LR I believe so, as they were in inmate attire & were asked if currently incarcerated. I’m not as sure on if they knows SG being incarcerated, at least not if it came from anything the State mentioned or brought out via a witness. Someone else may remember better than I if they commented on it, some of this trial has started to blur with the others for me but JMO
Yes, both were asked if they were convicted of this murder.

DR asks, "Why not have hit while everyone at HA's 70th birthday party?" Uh, because the hitmen work on their own time, day and opportunistic situations. And, this isn't a scene from The Godfather where the hits take place while the whole family is at a baptism...geeesh.
"You don't have to like Charlie Adelson, but that doesn't make him guilty?" Hmmm, is DR saying CA , The Prince of Verbosity, is not a likable and gleans that from the faces of jurors? Otherwise why even suggest your client isn't likable?

DR asks, "Why not have hit while everyone at HA's 70th birthday party?" Uh, because the hitmen work on their own time, day and opportunistic situations. And, this isn't a scene from The Godfather where the hits take place while the whole family is at a baptism...geeesh.
"You don't have to like Charlie Adelson, but that doesn't make him guilty?" Hmmm, is DR saying CA , The Prince of Verbosity, is not a likable and gleans that from the faces of jurors? Otherwise why even suggest your client isn't likable?
I would like him if he weren't a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou