GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that they leaked that story about the grand jury meeting this Wednesday specifically to get her to try to fleet so that they could arrest her? Did they have the indictment the whole time and we're waiting to show consciousness of guilt to even help their case even more? I bet so.
Missyrocks5 great thought! If DA was fleeing (or just leaving on a prearranged vacay) how in the world did she get her spouse to get on the same plane with her? Even stranger, if on a "no fly list" why not use someone else's
passport? Surely someone as clever as DA would figure out how to procure someone else's passport from an unsuspecting pal/acquaintance...just my opinion.

two sources, not confirmed. she was at the airport trying to leave the country...we will see.....sts is live now

If true, I wonder how DA said goodbye to the kids. Her attorney will be working an all-nighter trying to get DA released on her own recognizance based on her age and lack of a criminal record but that ship may have sailed given that she's an obvious flight risk now.

Missyrocks5 great thought! If DA was fleeing (or just leaving on a prearranged vacay) how in the world did she get her spouse to get on the same plane with her? Even stranger, if on a "no fly list" why not use someone else's
passport? Surely someone as clever as DA would figure out how to procure someone else's passport from an unsuspecting pal/acquaintance...just my opinion.
Tim Jansen said her recording the FBI call was a felony in Florida so they could definitely hold her on that charge!
Let's hope this is true.

Interesting angle on STS: She could have been arrested bc of her presence on a no fly list. I wonder, if that happens are the implications different than an arrest based on probable cause?
Tim just explained this on STS. He said local police will detain the person until LE comes to arrest based on probable cause. Also said could take hours to make an arrest in that situation.

Tim just explained this on STS. He said local police will detain the person until LE comes to arrest based on probable cause. Also said could take hours to make an arrest in that situation.
Yeah I heard that, good explanation. Did Jansen also say that the agency has the option not to charge?

Just heard: DA booked into Miami Dade Jail. Booked and mugshotted. Wow.

Donna Adelson Arrested on an out of county Arrest Warrant from Leon County Arrest Warrant # FW23I02353

She was arrested at Miami airport on November 13 at 10:08pm ET allegedly trying to flee the country! She is being held with no bond at Miami-Dade County Jail. I hope the Markels give big kisses to Dan tonight in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member