GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Adelson Arrested on an out of county Arrest Warrant from Leon County Arrest Warrant # FW23I02353

She was arrested at Miami airport on November 13 at 10:08pm ET allegedly trying to flee the country! She is being held with no bond at Miami County Jail. I hope the Markels give big kisses to Dan tonight in heaven.

BBM -

Are we sure she was leaving or just returning from her little sojourn in Italy ?

Published: Nov. 13, 2023 at 7:20 PM PST|Updated: 13 minutes ago

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Donna Adelson was booked into the Miami-Dade County Corrections and Rehabilitation Center Monday, according to the center inmate search.

The booking comes exactly a week after her son, Charlie Adelson, was convicted of first-degree murder in his former brother-in-law Dan Markel’s 2014 killing in Tallahassee’s Betton Hills neighborhood.

According to the center website, Donna Adelson was booked on an out-of-county warrant.

Mug shot! Mug shot!

ETA- she is 5’6 and weighs 112 lbs? Wow.

Do we think they have enough on Harvey? They let him go.
Tim Jansen who is a lawyer close to the case said that Miami Dade County Jail shut down information. My guess we will get a press conference in the morning. And then see the mug shot - It takes a couple hours to process to the website. Apparently, a lot of media was going to Tally courthouse on Wednesday to see if there was any witnesses to testify as the Grand Jury meets every Wednesday.

They have more than enough independent evidence on Donna. I think they were just waiting to get Charlie convicted. There is no way he turned on his mom, and I don't think he's going to turn on his sister. They don't need him to convict her. They have all the evidence they need on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024