GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Wendi pretend that she thought it was normal for her parents to go away at Thanksgiving? That she didn't know that they were fleeing? They provide childcare to her. They had to of told her they were going away, at minimum, even if she wants to try to pretend it was for a vacation.
wonder if WA would be sending them money while they were on their one-way vacation? I bet their was a lot of money exchange taking place in the last week. I wonder if LE was keeping tabs on financial accounts?

How can Wendi pretend that she thought it was normal for her parents to go away at Thanksgiving? That she didn't know that they were fleeing? They provide childcare to her. They had to of told her they were going away, at minimum, even if she wants to try to pretend it was for a vacation.
Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 14.23.10.png

^ 'The FBI found that during the month October 2023 Wendi's internet searches incuded numerous internet searches for ' Come celebrate Thanksgiving in Vietnam', admitting Exhibits 5 through 21....'

Am only joking ( they don't really celebrate Thanksgiving)

wonder if WA would be sending them money while they were on their one-way vacation? I bet their was a lot of money exchange taking place in the last week. I wonder if LE was keeping tabs on financial accounts?
I wonder how much money they've got left?? Obviously some, but I've heard that CA's legal fees have surpassed $3 million.

Oh c’mon y'all we haven't yet considered that there may be a TRIPLE extortion at hand. Donna and Harvey were just trying to get away from mastermind Katie Magbanua, after all, look at what she had done to Dan…and then Charlie!

;)
Rivera: "Katie is the mastermind, bro"

They better introduce that Katie is the mastermind in Donna's defense trial argument.

I think it’s the dominoes. Since none other than LR came clean to testify, and his link was with SG & KM exclusively, it means taking them down one by one. It takes a long time. You have to be patient and methodical. With more convictions (Charlie) and arrests ( DA) new opportunities arise for cooperation. If cooperation doesn’t happen, you go with what you have and whatever else develops. Here, the attempt to flee to a non-extradition Country is a “new development” with new evidence that helps. If the State doesn’t have enough for WA now, no worries, keep being patient, keep the pressure on, and keep digging. There’s no Statute of Limitations on murder.

So close! On the jetway!

Jack Campbell: “they were on the jetway in the process of boarding that flight when Donna was arrested.”
I wonder if any of the arresting officers were wearing a body camera, or if any of the other passengers took any photos. Would love to see the look on DA and HA faces when the FBI identified themselves!

I saw somewhere on this thread that FBI agent Patrick Sanford was at airport, wonder if they recognized him. Would love to hear more details about actual arrest.

Last edited:
I think if the prosecution is cute, they could offer DA a "deal" that isn't really a deal. i.e instead of life she gets 20, out in 12/15. That gives her some hope, the reality is, that would be a life sentence, she'll get out of prison in her late 80s.

DA was the one that had all the ideas on how to get the better of DM. Most of her devious plans she suggested WA wouldn't accept. Until the final plan, of which she was all in on. It almost seems like DA did the thinking for WA. Then they all plotted together, WA, DA and CA, and I can see HA holding the parents portion of the money bag. Thirds, to include WA's portion. What a filthy family. JMOP

Wow how stupid. Book a one way ticket to one of the handful of countries without an extradition treaty with US. Also to mention her layover country also does not. Bet that was planned as well.

Bet she was googling up a storm about what countries don't extradite too, HA.

I thought her case might be 50/50 maybe 60/40 before this. Now its like 85/15. Thanks Donna!

Charlie or Wendi will never turn on their mother. They are likely to turn on each other but if they turn on each other by necessity that will involve turning on Donna. So I predict no Adelson will cooperate. Charlie is finished! He’s gonna do life in prison. State has a very strong case against Donna esp now that she’s tried to flee. I wonder if they set her up to flee so they can use that against her at her trial! I’ve been wondering why she wasn’t charged with Charlie - it’s the exact same evidence! Makes me wonder…..

JMO

Edited to add : I also wonder if they didn’t charge Donna with Charlie bc they didn’t want him to take the fall for her and absolve her? Of course that’s what he tried to do but prosecutors have no idea what his defense would be until opening statements.

I agree and same/similar questions running through my head.

Wendi is totally innocent. She tried to take a shortcut to get the Bulleit bourbon for the party and accidentally found herself on Trescott, call it muscle memory or whatever you like, but Wendi thought the cops must be redirecting traffic because a tree had fallen. A real big tree. You know the type in Tally, we have lots of them full of Spanish Moss…it’s a hazard.

As for Jeff Lacasse, don’t listen to him - he’s just bitter because he got dumped. He reminded Wendi of Dan, maybe a little too much. Anyways, he saw the broken tv so he knows full well one of Wendi’s boys must have broken it.

A celebration dinner over the murder of Dan Markel? The father of Wendi’s children? Talk about fiction, Wendi got sick, because she NEVER drinks. How very gauche of Jeff to suggest such a thing. Wendi didn’t even get to enjoy the Bulleit bourbon she bought for the party…you know the one with the printed out invite.

This is all Katie’s doing. Follow the money, it all leads back to Katie. There’s no shot Donna was “washing” any money, that text about being outside Charlie’s house? Totally misconstrued by the prosecution. Donna was in the area, surely NOT with a bag of damp money, how comical…Donna knows better than to literally “wash” the bills…if she wanted to “wash” the money wouldn’t she just make Katie an employee of the Adelson Institute? Well - wait, Katie did insist that Donna put her on payroll to hide the fact that she was extorting the Adelsons…you see, she had had Dan murdered by her baby daddy and Donna was just protecting Charlie and Wendi. The Latin Kings extortion Layaway plan stipulated that all the Adelsons had to play along or get whacked…don’t believe everything you read/hear…I’m telling you it’s Katie Magbanua behind all this…those new hoots she got are full of secrets!

Ok I’m sorry I’m having way too much fun just trying to posit what the next leap in logic will be for the Adelson crew :p

Oh c’mon y'all we haven't yet considered that there may be a TRIPLE extortion at hand. Donna and Harvey were just trying to get away from mastermind Katie Magbanua, after all, look at what she had done to Dan…and then Charlie!

This is all just a big misunderstanding, Katie and the cops are working together to frame the Adelson family. Donna is completely innocent and fears for her life now that the Latin Kings are salivating at the thought of whacking her son behind bars…Katie set up Dan, then Charlie, and now Donna! It's all a big racket. At the end of the day, if ultra-orthodox Dan had just not tried to take Donna’s Sunshines away, none of this would be happening!! /s

;)

I think Katie and Alfredo were forming the new gang... Apple Dumplin' Kings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics