FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be really hard for Ruth to hear her grandchildren in the background of the recordings. They're her blood and she isn't the one who gets to put them to bed. Instead, it's the accused co-conspirators in her son's death putting them to bed.
And when he says “what happened to ME on July 18.”.

A full-fledged adult, grown man playing Nancy Drew/Dick Tracy with his MOM, all while both of their lives are apparently in danger with the Latin freakin' Kings, extortion, nay double decker extortion...is the...defense...here.

Please make this stop. How is this real?

Give me a million dollars. Just kidding, a third of a million dollars will be fine.

Right.
It has to be a third, because he was going to pay a third of the bribe to Dan. THAT is what they think is the major inconsistency in this story. That the amount paid was different than the amount they were previously considering to make Dan go away.

It has to be a third, because he was going to pay a third of the bribe to Dan. THAT is what they think is the major inconsistency in this story. That the amount paid was different than the amount they were previously considering to make Dan go away.
Was Dan really going to go away if they bribed him, I thought that harebrained scheme was just to let WA and the boys move to south Florida and he could still be in their lives.

I
Was Dan really going to go away if they bribed him, I thought that harebrained scheme was just to let WA and the boys move to south Florida and he could still be in their lives.
Right, of course. I should’ve said, to make their problem go away. He would have let her move but he would still be in the picture.

It’s fine if it’s the police. But I don’t want to actually GO to the police.

EtA- he can’t keep his mouth shut. If he hadn’t testified, he’d have a better chance. And if he hadn’t compulsively blabbed on tape, he would’ve been better off.

also- why did this undercover insist on trying to sound like he speaks Spanish?

Charlie, wouldn't it have just been easier to take a third of a million dollars, take your whole dang family on a trip to Europe, call the FBI, and let them handle it?

Rather than have your stay-at-home mom join you, the dental surgeon, in playing Miami Vice with you?

Makes total sense.

Why would anyone buy this garbage?

Hey
Charlie, wouldn't it have just been easier to take a third of a million dollars, take your whole dang family on a trip to Europe, call the FBI, and let them handle it?

Rather than have your stay-at-home mom join you, the dental surgeon, in playing Miami Vice with you?

Makes total sense.

Why would anyone buy this garbage?
- his mom did work in the dental office part time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces