FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he makes a joke ' i guess its more interesting that talking about teeth'

and there are a few laughs!!!
Yeah, he’s managing to seem just like a regular guy who happens to find himself on trial. Aw, shucks. He’s just going to have to start telling a story that is seriously not believable. So we shall see if the jury will buy it based on his regular guy demeanor. Or if he gets flustered on cross.

Everything is so scripted to fit around the known evidence

he's ticking every box ( last one he just ticked is the publicly known plan for him to visit during the Aug commencement - WA wrote that he was coming in her podcast & it's available online)

I think he is doing pretty good. If I did not know the background, I would probably believe him.
Agree, sadly.

ETA- except they’ve heard the tapes, and he sounds completely different. This is the guy who doesn’t want to date someone with kids, etc.

These people blow me away with their ability to take on different personas.

Theyre going to go into how she did this because she wanted a more serious relationship. The “restaurant in the building,“ btw, is a really fancy steak house. You go there on dates. It’s not like they just went to a deli. If you don’t know that, you dont realize that he probably deliberately said it was in the building to make it seem casual. But it’s not someplace people just go. It’s unlikely to me, that this is somewhere the employees regularly went for dinner. Katie would’ve been impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8