FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Monday, July 22nd:
*Status Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - FL - Daniel Eric Markel (41) (shot to death July 18, 2014, Tallahassee) - *Donna Sue Adelson (73/now 74) arrested by FBI @ Miami Intl. Airport (11/13/23) on out-of-County warrant from Leon County arrest Warrant #FW231o2353 & indicted (11/15/23), charged (11/21/23) & arraigned (12/11/23) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & solicitation to commit 1st degree murder. No bond. Held at Miami-Dade County Jail (Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center. Leon County has 15 days to extradite from Miami-Dade County). Transferred from Miami-Dade to Leon County on 11/20/23. Held without bond (murder), $25K (conspiracy) & $25K (solicitation) on 11/21/23. Plead not guilty. Leon County
Jury selection was set to begin on 9/26/24 continued on 9/17/24.
Trial was set to begin on 9/30/24 continued on 9/23/24.
Judge Stephen Everett. Prosecutor Georgia Cappelman. Defense attorney Robert Alexander Morris & Daniel Rashbaum.

Case & Court info from 11/13/23 thru 1/22/24 reference post #443 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...murdered-by-hitmen-4-guilty-22.701144/page-23

1/31/24 Update: Amended: Answer to Demand for Discovery [Exhibits: Warrant, D. Adelson passport, property & evidence receipt, receipt for property (2), text photo, notes, manifest & FBI reports (6)] filed by Jack Campbell. Next case management hearing on 2/12/24 @ 2:30pm.
2/12/24 Update: During the hearing, it was established that no plea deal has been offered from either side & Donna has maintained a not guilty plea. A case management hearing is set for 7/22/24 @ 1:30pm when both attorneys, along with the judge, will collaborate on setting up more administrative aspects of the trial. Then, on 9/12/24, Donna is set to appear in court for a docket hearing to attest to whether she is ready for the trial to begin; more accurately, her lawyer will determine her status. No plea offer extended to Adelson. Jury selection will begin on 9/26/24 & trial is set to begin on 9/30/24.
2/21/24 Update: Application & Affidavit for Search warrant reissued. Particular description of property to be searched: White Apple iPhone, seized from Donna Adelson on 11/13/23. Filed by Inv. Jason Newlin.
4/4/24 Docket update: (86) Jury selection set e-filed to 9/17/24 @ 8:30am & trial will start on 9/23/24. (87) Order granting unopposed motion to modify trial date.
4/26/24 Docket update: Affidavit for Search Warrant for Google re emails for Donna's accounts. 5/21/24 Docket update: Answer to demand for Discovery.
7/10/24 Docket update: Notice of change of address amended. 7/11/24 Update: State's Amended: Answer to Demand for Discovery motion. See post #11, page 1, thread #23. 7/15/24 Update: The Judge ordered the Leon County Sheriff to take custody of Luis Rivera from the Federal Prison, & to be ready to produce him as a witness on 9/9/24 (??) at Donna Adelson's 1st degree murder trial for conspiring to kill her ex-son-in-law Dan Markel. 7/15/24: Writ of Habeas Corpus ad testify-Candum. Order to transport Writ of Habeas Corpus. 7/16/24: Order to transport. emailed to bailiff, etc. Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus ad testify-Candum.

Have you all seen the discovery that is now partly up on You Tube from Donna’s phone? She was clearly so upset about Charlie’s verdict that she texted Wendi. We know we heard what she said when she didn’t think that the phone was hung up. She read what she texted to WA to the woman sitting in their condo- we have protected you and you have a lot to think about. Well, she wrote a whole lot more than that.

She texted Wendi and said your brother has always protected you, your lawyer has protected you and now you’re not guilty. Just bury me in the dress I was going to wear to Lincoln’s bar mitzvah. Lol. She is laying on the Jewish guilt she is so angry. They all know that they should not write anything, and Wendi was smart enough not to. She waited the whole night, didn’t come over, didn’t write back, and instead sent that text that Donna read to the woman at the condo about how she did nothing wrong and I know you’re upset about the verdict. She clearly waited to speak to her attorney before she sent that text.

I think Donna was just so upset, she didn’t care anymore. And I really think she thought she was potentially going to unalive herself, so she was just going to say what she thought. I think Wendi will absolutely be putting up the defense I expected. Will say she now realizes they went behind her back and it really was them. She’s going to say she didn’t know anything about it.
I've just heard about those now. Juicy!
And finally, it's good to see some new evidence in this case.

The Vietnam visa dates! will put that in another post so post isn't ridiculously long

I took a long break from the case just because there was no new info. Anyway, now I can't recall all the key dates but let me see if I got this straight.
The barmitzvah for L had already been scheduled for autumn 2023. DA always expected to attend, she assumed CA would be found not guilty & certainly didn't anticipate her own arrest.

tryin to piece these new messages together

6 Nov - CA guilty verdict.
6 Nov 5:31:22pm (UTC -5) DA- WA text: ' your brother protected you for years.Now you are not guilty. Your lawyer took good care or you.... bury me in dress I bought....' etc
6 Nov 8:15 pm (UTC -5) DA- WA text: ' We know you never ask anything about your brother.. everyone looks to protect you.. bet you have a lot to think about ' ( The text DA read out, caught on the hot mic)
7 Nov 10:10 am (UTC -5) WA- DA. Wendi finally replies. ( DA replies to WA 9 mins later)

( It appears that B was being taken to the airport soon after verdict ( see 10 Nov message in link)

11 nov - DA arrested at airport

I don't understand why there's a 13 Nov text where DA is still rambling on about barmitzvah invitations
Anyway, this all looks bad for Wendi! Great

Mentour Lawyer is ok as a link on WS so am posting it here in case anyone else wants to see it. ( Mentour Lawyer has somebody reading the messages on his behalf) messages 6 nov - 11 nov

Last edited:
I've just heard about those now. Juicy!
And finally, it's good to see some new evidence in this case.

The Vietnam visa dates! will put that in another post so post isn't ridiculously long

I took a long break from the case just because there was no new info. Anyway, now I can't recall all the key dates but let me see if I got this straight.
The barmitzvah for L had already been scheduled for autumn 2023. DA always expected to attend, she assumed CA would be found not guilty & certainly didn't anticipate her own arrest.

tryin to piece these new messages together

6 Nov - CA guilty verdict.
6 Nov 5:31:22pm (UTC -5) DA- WA text: ' your brother protected you for years.Now you are not guilty. Your lawyer took good care or you.... bury me in dress I bought....' etc
6 Nov 8:15 pm (UTC -5) DA- WA text: ' We know you never ask anything about your brother.. everyone looks to protect you.. bet you have a lot to think about ' ( The text DA read out, caught on the hot mic)
7 Nov 10:10 am (UTC -5) WA- DA. Wendi finally replies. ( DA replies to WA 9 mins later)

( It appears that B was being taken to the airport soon after verdict ( see 10 Nov message in link)

11 nov - DA arrested at airport

I don't understand why there's a 13 Nov text where DA is still rambling on about barmitzvah invitations
Anyway, this all looks bad for Wendi! Great

Mentour Lawyer is ok as a link on WS so am posting it here in case anyone else wants to see it. ( Mentour Lawyer has somebody reading the messages on his behalf) messages 6 nov - 11 nov

Bar Mitzvah for L was January 2024 towards the end if I remember correctly. Like 1/22 or so. Wendi’s provocative red dress.

6 Nov ' bury me in the dress I bought' ( suicide theatrical flounce) :rolleyes:
7 Nov ' I've already filled out the fast track visa application' ;)

Mentour Lawyer reads out some more DA texts.
Appreciate that he got all this new discovery but found it very hard to follow so am typing out some to try & piece together the sequence of the texts because they're jumbled in date sequence.

Vietnam 90 day visa dates valid 13 Nov - 11 Feb 2024 , screenshot at 10mins in the link below

BTW, From this text sequence, it sounds as if Wendi has not told the boys about the verdict as of Nov 7, one day after the verdict. So, did she tell the boys about their uncle before she was taking B to the airport? ( At this point I can't recall the jail calls & when she's supposed to have told them the bad news)

Post verdict, DA sends herself text notes as an aide memoire? Rather unclear. ( DA ruminating on, for example, the drive down Betton having been used by Georgia in the closing & openings. Ranting about unfair trial etc... all the usual. Possibly things she's picked up listening to Charlie rant in his calls to her?) At 14 mins in link.

7 Nov, the DA- WA text rant we've long known about. (At 15 mins in link)
10 Nov . DA - Janis M ' we need to remove some things from the safe for legal reasons' At 16 mins
7 Nov. DA - Marty. DA complains about WA not visiting or calling them post verdict. DA says that upon news of verdict HA was ' banging on the floor and crying' At 18 mins

DA sending more notes to herself: My cousin Vinny ' crazy coincidence.. ask Charlie' ; in a normal case the prosecutor would've dismissed it. Loopy Donna.
10 Nov - DA - Janis M. ' ... i just took my first shower since Monday... we're just a mess but when we speak to Charlie we have to be strong..'

7 Nov - DA to China travel agency etc. Fast track emergency visa. ' I want the fastest I can get it' At 23 mins. She's about to book the flights as soon as she knows she'll get their visas.
( I do recall posting on WS that it was clear to me that from jail calls both CA & DA knew she was about to leave but they were very careful on the calls, just oblique references)

( It looks to me as if WA was possibly allowing the eldest to leave on a trip without seeing his grandparents prior to their own trip. My memory is hazy now but I don't recall from any of the hot mics & jail calls whether DA ever mentions physically seeing the boys post verdict. I do recall that WA appeared to want to stage a drastic intervention ( Baker Act) & that WA knew her parents were leaving the country & did visit her parents so....did doting Gma and caring Mom not arrange a physical visit with the boys 6 Nov - 11 Nov despite prospect of never seeing each other again/ committing joint suicide?)

Call Tova for guidance ( sarcasm)

12 Nov note left by HA for Wendi about the resale of the M11 gun. screenshot At 29 mins

Next, Mentour Lawyer discusses discovery of their rental records. Pertinent point about rentals in cash and he says that the Adelsons could easily raise plenty of cash to commission a murder without withdrawing cash.

Look forward to getting his feedback on today's case management hearing

6 Nov ' bury me in the dress I bought' ( suicide theatrical flounce) :rolleyes:
7 Nov ' I've already filled out the fast track visa application' ;)

Mentour Lawyer reads out some more DA texts.
Appreciate that he got all this new discovery but found it very hard to follow so am typing out some to try & piece together the sequence of the texts because they're jumbled in date sequence.

Vietnam 90 day visa dates valid 13 Nov - 11 Feb 2024 , screenshot at 10mins in the link below

BTW, From this text sequence, it sounds as if Wendi has not told the boys about the verdict as of Nov 7, one day after the verdict. So, did she tell the boys about their uncle before she was taking B to the airport? ( At this point I can't recall the jail calls & when she's supposed to have told them the bad news)

Post verdict, DA sends herself text notes as an aide memoire? Rather unclear. ( DA ruminating on, for example, the drive down Betton having been used by Georgia in the closing & openings. Ranting about unfair trial etc... all the usual. Possibly things she's picked up listening to Charlie rant in his calls to her?) At 14 mins in link.

7 Nov, the DA- WA text rant we've long known about. (At 15 mins in link)
10 Nov . DA - Janis M ' we need to remove some things from the safe for legal reasons' At 16 mins
7 Nov. DA - Marty. DA complains about WA not visiting or calling them post verdict. DA says that upon news of verdict HA was ' banging on the floor and crying' At 18 mins

DA sending more notes to herself: My cousin Vinny ' crazy coincidence.. ask Charlie' ; in a normal case the prosecutor would've dismissed it. Loopy Donna.
10 Nov - DA - Janis M. ' ... i just took my first shower since Monday... we're just a mess but when we speak to Charlie we have to be strong..'

7 Nov - DA to China travel agency etc. Fast track emergency visa. ' I want the fastest I can get it' At 23 mins. She's about to book the flights as soon as she knows she'll get their visas.
( I do recall posting on WS that it was clear to me that from jail calls both CA & DA knew she was about to leave but they were very careful on the calls, just oblique references)

( It looks to me as if WA was possibly allowing the eldest to leave on a trip without seeing his grandparents prior to their own trip. My memory is hazy now but I don't recall from any of the hot mics & jail calls whether DA ever mentions physically seeing the boys post verdict. I do recall that WA appeared to want to stage a drastic intervention ( Baker Act) & that WA knew her parents were leaving the country & did visit her parents so....did doting Gma and caring Mom not arrange a physical visit with the boys 6 Nov - 11 Nov despite prospect of never seeing each other again/ committing joint suicide?)

Call Tova for guidance ( sarcasm)

12 Nov note left by HA for Wendi about the resale of the M11 gun. screenshot At 29 mins

Next, Mentour Lawyer discusses discovery of their rental records. Pertinent point about rentals in cash and he says that the Adelsons could easily raise plenty of cash to commission a murder without withdrawing cash.

Look forward to getting his feedback on today's case management hearing

Not really that relevant but also communication with Janice, the GF of CA. About cushions/patio furniture for Charlie, and that they were going to go over Saturday to take some things out of Charlies vault.
DA mentioned the patio furniture to CA on the jail calls.
Maybe code for something? Seems trivial to be concerned about patio furniture cushions, Especially since Charlie wasn’t coming home.

PS thx for making it concise. I spent hours this weekend on his videos! I usually have to get things done while listening and the dates are helpful.

Have you all seen the discovery that is now partly up on You Tube from Donna’s phone? She was clearly so upset about Charlie’s verdict that she texted Wendi. We know we heard what she said when she didn’t think that the phone was hung up. She read what she texted to WA to the woman sitting in their condo- we have protected you and you have a lot to think about. Well, she wrote a whole lot more than that.

She texted Wendi and said your brother has always protected you, your lawyer has protected you and now you’re not guilty. Just bury me in the dress I was going to wear to Lincoln’s bar mitzvah. Lol. She is laying on the Jewish guilt she is so angry. They all know that they should not write anything, and Wendi was smart enough not to. She waited the whole night, didn’t come over, didn’t write back, and instead sent that text that Donna read to the woman at the condo about how she did nothing wrong and I know you’re upset about the verdict. She clearly waited to speak to her attorney before she sent that text.

I think Donna was just so upset, she didn’t care anymore. And I really think she thought she was potentially going to unalive herself, so she was just going to say what she thought. I think Wendi will absolutely be putting up the defense I expected. Will say she now realizes they went behind her back and it really was them. She’s going to say she didn’t know anything about it.
Where did you read these texts???

Not really that relevant but also communication with Janice, the GF of CA. About cushions/patio furniture for Charlie, and that they were going to go over Saturday to take some things out of Charlies vault.
DA mentioned the patio furniture to CA on the jail calls.
Maybe code for something? Seems trivial to be concerned about patio furniture cushions, Especially since Charlie wasn’t coming home.

PS thx for making it concise. I spent hours this weekend on his videos! I usually have to get things done while listening and the dates are helpful.

Yes I have just watched Mentour Lawyer's next video now and seen all these extra messages you mention. ( The one where he runs through under a hundred items from exhibit list - mostly messages.)

It's grimly fascinating to see how DA can switch from high drama to furious, then self-pity and then back to the efficient organiser.
(I actually think the cushions are just cushions. In that message about furniture, she's asking somebody to organise the wood treatment of outdoor furniture - I guess to winterize them while she's away. Money matters to Donna - it's like the 1-way ticket. ' Penny wise and pound foolish' is an old saying)

She's going to be a nightmare during the trial, playing games. The laughing & smiling during the status hearing. Ugh!

No problem on the notes. I had to do it for myself so thought I may as well type up a rough summary on WS while I listen to him. (I need to see things in black & white with time stamps, to make sense of them.)

However this second MentourLawyer video with almost a hundred would take ages to do. At some point I will try to & put it on here. ( It's great that he's paid for all this discovery & subscribers have donated to assist with that)

BTW the questions I had about the boys not seeing grandparents before they flee - potentially forever - well in the next Mentour Lawyer video, ML reads out a DA - WA text where she references a Sunday night family dinner. So, scratch that. It probably happened.

Anyway, on the plus side - for justice - it's great that she's been so stupid to use her phone as a note-making device & has been careless about the storage of recent messages etc.
Also, Wendi, she must be kicking herself that she's been so stupid too. That estrangement plan hasn't worked out so well.

PS Is Jorge E the boyfriend? ( Am omitting his surname just cause he's not a defendant)

Last edited:
Court Minutes for Zoom hearing on 7/22/24:

1721779557211.png

@Niner

ETA:
CASE MANAGEMENT7/22/20241:30 PM EVERETT
JIS​
STATUS HEARING: REMAIN ON TRIAL DOCKET DEFENSE REQUEST TO PUSH BACK DEMONSTRATIVE EXHIBIT DEADLINE: GRANTED (9/4 DEADLINE) 8/12 DEADLINE FOR WITNESS LIST, EXHIBIT LIST, AND MOTIONS TO BE FILED JUSRY SELECTION REMAIN SET 9/17 AND PRETRIAL 9/12 (DEFENDANT TO BE TRANSPORTED IN PERSON FROM HERE ON OUT)

Last edited:
Folks, it is exiting that the Donna Adelson trial setup is really in motion. Similar to Luis Rivera, the Sheriff of Leon County is ordered today 7/23 by the court to receive Charles Adelson from the Department of Correction of the State of South Dakota over the period 9/17-10/04/24 as a witness.

Given that the other intriguing witness Scott Radius is resident of Boracay, Philippines, I wonder if he would avail himself to testify in person at this trial, or perhaps he would testify via Zoom. Besides the alleged information surrounding the events of 11/13/23, I wonder if Scott Radius would have other testimony relevant to the case during the many years prior 2016 when he and Charles Adelson were close buddies. There is a FBI recorded call circa 2016 where Charles Adelson tells June Umchinda that "Scott" (assumed to be Radius) and "my sister" (of course Wendi Adelson) were 2 of the 5 or 6 persons he communicates with daily.

1721781942048.png

Last edited:
Folks, it is exiting that the Donna Adelson trial setup is really in motion. Similar to Luis Rivera, the Sheriff of Leon County is ordered today 7/23 by the court to receive Charles Adelson from the Department of Correction of the State of South Dakota over the period 9/17-10/04/24 as a witness.

Given that the other intriguing witness Scott Radius is resident of Boracay, Philippines, I wonder if he would avail himself to testify in person at this trial, or perhaps he would testify via Zoom. Besides the alleged information surrounding the events of 11/13/23, I wonder if Scott Radius would have other testimony relevant to the case during the many years prior 2016 when he and Charles Adelson were close buddies. There is a FBI recorded call circa 2016 where Charles Adelson tells June Umchinda that "Scott" (assumed to be Radius) and "my sister" (of course Wendi Adelson) were 2 of the 5 or 6 persons he communicates with daily.

View attachment 520094
So CA and DA will be in the same jail.

Wonder what his testimony will be.

Yes I have just watched Mentour Lawyer's next video now and seen all these extra messages you mention. ( The one where he runs through under a hundred items from exhibit list - mostly messages.)

It's grimly fascinating to see how DA can switch from high drama to furious, then self-pity and then back to the efficient organiser.
(I actually think the cushions are just cushions. In that message about furniture, she's asking somebody to organise the wood treatment of outdoor furniture - I guess to winterize them while she's away. Money matters to Donna - it's like the 1-way ticket. ' Penny wise and pound foolish' is an old saying)

She's going to be a nightmare during the trial, playing games. The laughing & smiling during the status hearing. Ugh!

No problem on the notes. I had to do it for myself so thought I may as well type up a rough summary on WS while I listen to him. (I need to see things in black & white with time stamps, to make sense of them.)

However this second MentourLawyer video with almost a hundred would take ages to do. At some point I will try to & put it on here. ( It's great that he's paid for all this discovery & subscribers have donated to assist with that)

BTW the questions I had about the boys not seeing grandparents before they flee - potentially forever - well in the next Mentour Lawyer video, ML reads out a DA - WA text where she references a Sunday night family dinner. So, scratch that. It probably happened.

Anyway, on the plus side - for justice - it's great that she's been so stupid to use her phone as a note-making device & has been careless about the storage of recent messages etc.
Also, Wendi, she must be kicking herself that she's been so stupid too. That estrangement plan hasn't worked out so well.

PS Is Jorge E the boyfriend? ( Am omitting his surname just cause he's not a defendant)
Oh I thought the patio furniture in both mentions was Charlies not hers.
I totally missed the Sunday night dinner!
Today he went over the hand written notes.
Yes Jorge is the boyfriend who D said W could come over with.
She must really trust him. He’d have to be missing something upstairs to still be hanging with the family huh?

So CA and DA will be in the same jail.

Wonder what his testimony will be.
Interesting that we learned that Radius stated it was the only time in 10 years he spoke to Donna right? (When she called).
Today we learned that she communicated with him about some villa in Vietnam months before. I was working while listening to Mentour today soI have to rewatch it, I’m hoping he doesnt move things to private.He usually does another video with similar info more condensed. Wish I had paid better attention today to those handwritten notes of Donnas

Most of this incl minor items but am adding them for completeness because they have been tagged by LE0. ( I have bolded a few which I found interesting, are new to me or raise further questions. )

Anything in quotes is verbatim.
Sometimes ML gives the time stamps, but not always.

ML = Mentour Lawyer
LEO - Law Enforcement Officer

0 - 40 mins at the link attached

ML: 'I got my hands on two cellebrite reports for DA's phone.' First one was prepared March 11, 2024 has 5 tagged items. The reports incl call logs, whatsapp & ' instant messages', stored cookies, web history searches, images, data files, redacted photos and tagged items
( Tagged items in both reports - items tagged by LEO for evidentiary value- are the focus of ML's video)
So...jmo, there'll be more to come.

Report 1 Compiled march 11, 2024

#1 DA to WA message. 11/6... 5.31pm ' Bury me in the dress' message (as already discussed)
#2 CA whatsapp message.CA Nov 30 2016 ' when I was in Vietnam in the coochie tunnels, I saw a bat...' ( ML unsure to whom)
#3 DA- WA message. November 6 2023 at 8:15 p.m. ' We know you never ask anything about your brother.... everyone looks to protect you' (as already discussed on WS earlier)
( Items #4 & #5 are repeats says ML)

Report 2 Compiled march 13 2024 ( 85 tagged items)

#1 call log. whatsapp Phone call DA -visa China Sun Travel. November 7, 427 p.m, application to get a visa .
#2 whatsapp chat & 16 attachments with photos. ( This is about the visa, unclear )
#3, #4 & #5 Are repeats from report 1

( ML starts numbering again, maybe it's just how it appears on his page?)
#1 web history search Nov 7. Wikipedia using Safari. ' List of US nations without extradition treaties'
#2 web history event. Invoice system OnePay. Nov 7. ( ML speculates this was paying for their visas)
#3 web history event. PayGate. November 7 2023 at 5:21 p.m ( no more info given by ML, probably as above.)
#4 web history event. searching 'how to get to Ho Chi Min City from five nearby airports.'
#5 web history search Wikipedia ( same as #1)
#6 same as 5
#7 Cookies from My Vietnam visa. com.
#8 Cookies from ivisa.com
#9 ' Instant message' 13 Nov. 6 am. Note from DA to self. ' Give Julio extra Lexus key' ( ML speculates this was so J could pick up car from airport but doesn't know)
#10 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. ( DA's notes about trial. At 29 mins at link, video attached)
#12 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self.( 'FSU bookstore employee'. ...'Wendi's book trashed Tallahassee' )
#13 'text message' from Janis M to DA. November 10 2023. ' Phew! Am still so emotional about everything .yes come Saturday morning at 10. and if there's anything I can do for you guys during this time please let me know I can't imagine what you guys are going through. I just didn't want to reach out too soon and just glad to hear from you guys'
#13 ( Yes, ML also says this is item 13, just an oversight) DA note to self. ' Instant message' 'stop Amazon deliveries'
#14 ' Instant message' Note from DA to self. Nov 8 10.16pm ' Code words. She insulted you people. Changed the last name.'
#15. 'Instant message' DA to Annie Cunningham. ' Ron may have some work to do here'
#16. 'Instant message' DA to WA. 7 Nov 2023. 11.01 AM ' BTW: you said you have to focus on the boys have you told them?'
#17 'Instant message' Note from DA to Yelena Squires. 11:12 2023 . ' Hi Yelena, We unfortunately are going to have to leave town again for a family emergency this time I don't know know how long we will be gone we're very upset but I had to let you know as soon as we found out we will let you know when we return please take care of yourself and your family and tell the same to Maria
#18 'Instant message' DA to self. 11:11 2023. ' swim goggles and contact lenses and don't forget PDF'
#19 'Instant message' DA to self. November 13 2023. ' move money for ...' ( redacted ) ' water shoes Donna HJ. ' 'call and text Adam eviction issue'
#20 'Instant message' from DA to Yelena Squires. ( repeat of #17 )
#21 'Instant message' from DA to Marty Ellis. November 9 2023 ' yes I did. it was supposed to be a reminder text for myself. I'm just not together. Wendy will call you ( or or you can call her) after Sunday or Monday I can't talk right now love you Marty'

I'll post the next batch, item 22 onwards, later ( ML's video summary is 1 hr 40)

again, thanks to ML & those who supported him in paying for the discovery

Last edited:

PS Is Jorge E the boyfriend? ( Am omitting his surname just cause he's not a defendantsbm

Interesting that we learned that Radius stated it was the only time in 10 years he spoke to Donna right? (When she called).
Today we learned that she communicated with him about some villa in Vietnam months before. I was working while listening to Mentour today soI have to rewatch it, I’m hoping he doesnt move things to private.He usually does another video with similar info more condensed. Wish I had paid better attention today to those handwritten notes of Donnas
wow!

Just watching that now

7th payment too! I really need to see this villa

DA is in trial countdown mode. (She's literally counting the days to CA's trial)
Also, a question.Why does it take over a month to read Wendi's silly book? Is that why DA keeps referencing the book? Or is it something else which is worrying her about WA's book? Charlie had claimed that he'd never read the book.

ETA
Just realised that if those payments were monthly then the 7th payment she's adding to her Dec 27th calendar entry would track back to May 2022.
CA was arrested in........ April 2022.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper