FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boom!
I know we already knew but here's proof that DR knew she was off to Nam ( This screenshot is from Mentour Lawyer's latest video, new review of the Donna calendar/planner entries. Source Link attached)

Nov 10th 2023 ( after CA conviction. 3 days prior to arrest.) ' Tell Dan - Vietnam. He must tell Charlie on his private line'
( If you look at the visa whatsapps on this page. She has the confirmation that the 90 day visa will be available to her on Mon 13th. I do not see how any Defense lawyer can spin the necessity for comms only by ' private line' as vacation.)

ETA - this video link is now set to private BUT this appears to be because ML wants to get his assistant to edit the live video to create a more concise summary.
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 13.52.22.png

Last edited:
OMG! :eek:

Mentour Lawyer again, same link, prior to CA's conviction, she'd been using the diary to forward plan actions to take after the trial concluded ( Planning despite not knowing what the verdict might be)

The plans involved suing the world!
Suing for damage to reputation two dentists & dental practice, malicious slander ,
Suing all of these:
Daily Mail
dateline, 20-20
TPD
Toronto & Miami Times
podcasts - Rob & Haritha
Cappleman
Google Reviews, Yelp Reviews.

What I was trying to say is that I have my doubts that LE was actively watching Donna and her movements. I just feel as though the only reason that they knew that she was going to flee is because this guy made the phone call to them Sunday night. That’s why they went for her on Monday. I just, again, my opinion, don’t think that they were watching her that closely or listening to the tapes in real time and that they knew that she was going to flee. In my opinion, the only reason that she got arrested and followed is only because of the fact that he called. If he had not called, I think she would’ve gotten away is what I’m trying to say.
Right. I was talking about why he called LE. He could have been seen as some accomplice if he didn’t.
Of course a great thing they got her.
Some say he was a firefighter, others a cop[. Apparently he was in communication with Donna for months when he said he only spoke to her once in 10 yrs. Lots more to come. I also wonder why she was sending him the $ for the villa and not a bank.

Last edited:

Mentour Lawyer again, same link, prior to CA's conviction, she'd been using the diary to forward plan actions to take after the trial concluded ( Planning despite not knowing what the verdict might be)

Suing for damage to reputation two dentists & dental practice, malicious slander ,
Suing all of these:
Daily Mail
dateline, 20-20
TPD
Toronto & Miami Times
podcasts - Rob & Haritha
Cappleman
Incredible Litigious family. No wonder she was after DM. What an influence.

Suing all of these:
Daily Mail
dateline, 20-20
TPD
Toronto & Miami Times
podcasts - Rob & Haritha
Cappleman
Don’t you think she can say “well we bought a vacation villa in Vietnam”. But that doesnt explain the one way ticket, if she had a round trip ticket it would have been better for her

Ah yes, you're probably right and I hope Scott R is a valuable witness for the state and can reveal multiple getaway plans that they'd developed over time. They had so many years to develop back-up plans.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if, as you suggest, Charlie hadn't developed lots of options and even when I was pasting the snippet of June's comments I did wonder how little she probably knew about his past travels abroad. He would've only needed to tell her of trips he wanted to reveal. In another segment of the interview she mentions he used to go missing for weeks at a time. She was very trusting. ( The whole family are a bunch of users abusing other people's gullibility or good natures. Let's hope June's really wised-up for this next trial. )

BTW, in that June interview, she tells Sandford that ' Charlie knows somebody who knows somebody. '
Am sure State Attorney's office already knew he had somebody on the inside and this led Charlie to believe he'd get a tip-off about any search warrants in good time. Plenty of time to flee to one of these bolt holes they'd developed.

I vaguely recall at some point - maybe from an STS show via a local attorney - that the State Attorney's office had had to get tighter with all info ensuring no future leaks so that the family couldn't get wind of any action against them. That might explain Donna's mad panic to flee with so many rookie errors? All the info had dried up and the only thing Dan Rashbaum had is some intell on a Grand Jury date? It's amazing that she almost succeeded and left the country. ( Good that Scott R did the right thing)

A lot of dirty lawyers involved in this tragic case. Whole thing stinks.

PS Re Wendi & Texas. Is she really going to leave her father all alone in Florida after Donna is convicted? That's callous.
Especially given all this new info about what they got from Donna’s phone, I think there is no “move to Austin.” In my opinion, I think she is anticipating an arrest and is getting her affairs in order, needing to rent out her place, and “moving” is an excuse to give in case anybody asks why. They do have family in Texas, as I understand, and so perhaps the boys are being sent there or to a boarding school. But I believe (JMO) the move is a ruse.

What I was trying to say is that I have my doubts that LE was actively watching Donna and her movements. I just feel as though the only reason that they knew that she was going to flee is because this guy made the phone call to them Sunday night. That’s why they went for her on Monday. I just, again, my opinion, don’t think that they were watching her that closely or listening to the tapes in real time and that they knew that she was going to flee. In my opinion, the only reason that she got arrested and followed is only because of the fact that he called. If he had not called, I think she would’ve gotten away is what I’m trying to say.
Agreed. I don’t think they were watching her, and I don’t think her passport was flagged, though I would think it should have been. I think they got very lucky that Donna called this person, and he called them.

Boom!
I know we already knew but here's proof that DR knew she was off to Nam ( This screenshot is from Mentour Lawyer's latest video, new review of the Donna calendar/planner entries. Source Link attached)

Nov 10th 2023 ( after CA conviction. 3 days prior to arrest.) ' Tell Dan - Vietnam. He must tell Charlie on his private line'
( If you look at the visa whatsapps on this page. She has the confirmation that the 90 day visa will be available to her on Mon 13th. I do not see how any Defense lawyer can spin the necessity for comms only by ' private line' as vacation.)

ETA - this video link is now set to private BUT this appears to be because ML wants to get his assistant to edit the live video to create a more concise summary.
View attachment 520420

This reads to me like they were going to have Wendi tell Rashbaum , after they left. It doesn’t look to me like he knew where they were going.

ETA: I’m amazed that they seem to have believed Wendi would communicate this to Rash, especially given her stated refusal to have anything to do with “the case.” In my opinion she would not be inclined to tell anyone that she knew that they planned to flee, or where they went. That they apparently thought she would speaks volumes, in my opinion. They seemed to me to have believed she would go to their place and take care of everything for them once they had left, and they seem to me to be very frustrated she won’t come talk to them. Then, it seems to me like they called this “Annie” person and another person as well, because they needed help and she wasn’t helping them. To me, her message to them reads clearly like she’s distancing herself, but Donna doesn’t seem, to me, to realize that.

Last edited:
Don’t you think she can say “well we bought a vacation villa in Vietnam”. But that doesnt explain the one way ticket, if she had a round trip ticket it would have been better for her
If she had resisted being so stupid - stupid by leaving records of her googling non-extradition treaties / stipulating private lines etc - maybe she could've got away with that ' we were just going on vacay to our villa'

BTW. Different subject but back to Scott R being the tip-off guy. Can you - or any WS-er here - recall when the public were first told about TPD getting the tip-off that she was fleeing? Weren't the early reports saying that the tip-off person was a she, a woman?

Especially given all this new info about what they got from Donna’s phone, I think there is no “move to Austin.” In my opinion, I think she is anticipating an arrest and is getting her affairs in order, needing to rent out her place, and “moving” is an excuse to give in case anybody asks why. They do have family in Texas, as I understand, and so perhaps the boys are being sent there or to a boarding school. But I believe (JMO) the move is a ruse.
do you mean that she's anticipating an arrest and therefore she's planning to flee? That the Texas move is just a ruse, covering her becoming a fugitive?

If she had resisted being so stupid - stupid by leaving records of her googling non-extradition treaties / stipulating private lines etc - maybe she could've got away with that ' we were just going on vacay to our villa'

BTW. Different subject but back to Scott R being the tip-off guy. Can you - or any WS-er here - recall when the public were first told about TPD getting the tip-off that she was fleeing? Weren't the early reports saying that the tip-off person was a she, a woman?
I remember Jack Campbell making a statement about the tickets to Nam, and always hearing it was a friend of Charlies-assuming it was a male. I will try and find out. At first it as thought that the tickets were purchased that same morning-incorrect.

Thanks for all that information and evidence cottonweaver! ^^^…. Wow…… Have to wonder what additional evidence that law enforcement officials have in respect to others, including WA? Perhaps it is time that they consider whether to ‘tickle the wire’. Maybe they already have? What an amazing ‘family’. SMH. MOO

Not exactly what I was looking for re: Radius but LE and FBI knew she was leaving because of the plane tickets purchased a week prior, right? (I cant pull up Tallahasse Dem articles without subscribing now) So they really didn’t need Radius to let them know, right?
——————-
Campbell told Court TV that Donna was taken into custody at the airport, where she had arrived with her husband after purchasing plane tickets to Vietnam. Prosecutors did not specify whether the tickets were round-trip or one-way — but said that the tickets, purchased on Nov. 7 to depart on Nov. 13 — would have taken the couple to Asia after a stop in Dubai.

Campbell that while they had been investigating Donna for some time, her travel plans forced them to move up their timeline.

“It changed our timeline, it didn’t change our intent. … When we found that she was leaving the country, extradition would have been an issue. We started talking to some of our federal partners … and that was when the decision was made we needed to kind of expedite.”

Also, Charlie being locked-up seems to have opened the dam on witnesses? Maybe that's a possibility? Charlie had a wide circle of guys who had incriminating stuff on Charlie but who never came forward to the cops - just as Wendi had in Tallahassee.

BTW, Do you remember that old police complaint from Charlie's cousin & the cousin's father? Fake eviction from cousin's own Miami business.The deli. Anyway, in that cousin's complaint was ... Charlie is big on revenge and settling scores. Maybe this tendency for revenge was also a disincentive for some of Charlie's pals not grassing on him in previous years? ( Fast forward to the Charlie-Donna jail calls in Nov 2023 and he's planning to use lawyers to get revenge on Ryan Fitzpatrick for testifying)

Great. I'll go have a look and put some screenshots up here on WS so that we can re-find them in the future.

Re Scott snitching. Yes, agree. Without him, the slippery fish would've got away. Extradition would've taken years, evidence ( eg laptops) would've been destroyed.

So.... what is Wendi's fall-back escape plan? Or is she still so *advertiser censored*-sure that she'll never get arrested?
Do you mean “Noshers” in Tamarac (Broward county not Miami)?
Or did he have another deli in Miami?

Do you mean “Noshers” in Tamarac (Broward county not Miami)?
Or did he have another deli in Miami?
yes I think it was Noshers which he'd invested in.
It's a very old police report, quite long & detailed. Report mentions that Charlie likes to settle old scores. Who does that sound like? Mommie Dearest!

BTW this Donna note, attached below, was in her 2022 planner. Just highlighting that she's drawn a heart around her note about his birthday. ( I have no idea what the word is at the top. Illegible) Obviously he was in jail for his B'day. ( Source Mentour Lawyer, same link as the last planner note)

The OTT love heart might also be interpreted as her guilt? Or is the heart drawn with a lipstick? !

@Iamnotsherlock - Yes some wire taps would be fab right now. Wendi & Harvey please Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 13.42.23.png

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper