FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just taking one point because I have too many thoughts on all the rest of your interesting post. Don't get me started.

I thought ex p was being deployed in order to get this granted by the judge without a hearing,
(without requiring state to be present to any dispute or comment. Rather than principally deployed in Florida to play 'secret subpoenas' with the intent to keep the other side in the dark.

( I'm also trying to imagine a scenario where a Florida SAOffice doesn't monitor LCC site but instead might only stumble across Def filings should the public/press spot something on the docket. I can't make that add up on a realistic level but IANAL so...)
You could be correct. It’s been a while.

Wouldn’t Jorge Estrada be on the states witness list?
W’s boyfriend but wondering, if he is a realtor, if he was to be handling their properties when they left. Seems she called on him when Wendi was ghosting her? What did he know?
When you’re married, you don’t have to testify about communications which occurred during the marriage. Just a thought. If they do get married, days and weeks could be spent litigating whether certain communications took place during the marriage or not, thereby holding things up considerably in terms of the spouse eventually testifying. Hypothetical, of course. Do I hear wedding bells?

I’m talking about court documents/evidence.
Not chatter on the internet.

Couldn't the judge seal them, or do Florida sunshine laws have strict criteria for designating a document to be confidential or needing to be sealed?

Are some documents getting intercepted before the judge sees them, implying there may be a workflow issue or undue burden on judges because of the sunshine laws?

Screenshots_2024-08-04-08-06-29.png

Couldn't the judge seal them, or do Florida sunshine laws have strict criteria for designating a document to be confidential or needing to be sealed?

Are some documents getting intercepted before the judge sees them, implying there may be a workflow issue or undue burden on judges because of the sunshine laws?

View attachment 522480
That’s interesting!

When you’re married, you don’t have to testify about communications which occurred during the marriage. Just a thought. If they do get married, days and weeks could be spent litigating whether certain communications took place during the marriage or not, thereby holding things up considerably in terms of the spouse eventually testifying. Hypothetical, of course. Do I hear wedding bells?
Good thought! People have been saying she was going to marry him and may be living with him. Is he a fool?

Wouldn’t Jorge Estrada be on the states witness list?
W’s boyfriend but wondering, if he is a realtor, if he was to be handling their properties when they left. Seems she called on him when Wendi was ghosting her? What did he know?
Yes he might end up on there even if not called.
@ Seattle1 posted the deadlines on WS. ( Maybe first few pages of this WS thread)
IIRC the deadline is something like 12 August

Good thought! People have been saying she was going to marry him and may be living with him. Is he a fool?
Whoever he is..... imagine being the BF and not being tempted to do some research on your prospective bride or GF?

Research. For example listening to Wondery's OMDB or ordering the Steven Epstein book on the sly where you'd find out that in her last marriage the couple gave the impression of being head over heels and then you keep reading and find she's said she'd never found her husband sexually attractive but married him anyway.
I'd find that off-putting even if I was sold on her innocence

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back