FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My understanding (and its way past my bedtime) is that Charlie had a condo in Aventura that he shared with another guy-maybe Ryan F. I can’t remember.
He was discussing on a wire tap about his parents renting another apartment in the same building. He didn’t share any S Beach apartment with them. He lived full time in Ft Lauderdale, 45 minutes away.
D and H already had their own place rented in the Icon.
They stayed there TH-Sun as H was still working M-F.
I disagree. The place they lived on weekends before the murder was the place in the Continuum. They didnt start renting in the Icon until after the murder. Charlie had a separate place in FLL, but I think he also used the apartment in Continuum from time to time. Again, Katie testified the beach photo was taken at Continuum. Harvey’s birthday was there, and there is a text before the murder from Donna to Charlie asking whether he wanted to use the apartment that weekend. I believe that apartment was in Continuum. Unless there is evidence that they leased the apartment at the Icon before the murder. I don’t believe that’s the case, I believe they moved there afterward. In the bump calls, Donna is talking about renting another unit at the Icon, most likely because the one she’s in is up for sale.

They didn’t have the apartment at the Icon, I don’t believe, until after the murder. They lived with Wendi at Contunuum at first, then they each got places of their own later.
My understanding is that they rented in the ICON at the same time they got the place at the Continuim.
Yes, that is where they were on the beach photo.
Yindra probably could have confirmed that, but she was not asked specifically about that.
Tomorrow, I’ll work on this.
I always wondered how Wendi shared a 2 bedroom with her parents and the boys for a year. It never made sense, these are millionaires. D and H would have rented a 3 bedroom if they were going to share a place with W and boys.

My understanding is that they rented in the ICON at the same time they got the place at the Continuim.
Do you have evidence for that? Are there 2 leases? That would be super interesting. That was never my impression, but it could be, if the evidence bears it out.

Do you have evidence for that? Are there 2 leases? That would be super interesting. That was never my impression, but it could be, if the evidence bears it out.
I edited my last comment. Now past my bedtime, I’ll be up all night pumping cortisol…I will try and get the facts tomorrow. You can get the info online-at least I saw it 2 years ago. Two different addresses for D and H on Alton Rd. (The Icon).

Of course it does speak more to Donnas part, but when Wendi found out her lease was up in May 2015, you don’t think she would have known her family was in on it?
Now I know you are going to say that this also doesn’t implicate Wendi, but we know she admits that she stopped speaking to her parents about the murder in 2016, right?
So she is fine letting her mother raise her kids when they had her ex husband, and the father of the kids murdered?
As Georgia says, “use your common sense”.

I’m having a difficult time following your points... Wendi's lease? Maybe tomorrow you can try to clarify your thoughts and theory on these multiple apartments. As I said the apartment they (allegedly) rented for Wendi is not new information. Hare a good night.

I disagree. The place they lived on weekends before the murder was the place in the Continuum. They didnt start renting in the Icon until after the murder. Charlie had a separate place in FLL, but I think he also used the apartment in Continuum from time to time. Again, Katie testified the beach photo was taken at Continuum. Harvey’s birthday was there, and there is a text before the murder from Donna to Charlie asking whether he wanted to use the apartment that weekend. I believe that apartment was in Continuum. Unless there is evidence that they leased the apartment at the Icon before the murder. I don’t believe that’s the case, I believe they moved there afterward. In the bump calls, Donna is talking about renting another unit at the Icon, most likely because the one she’s in is up for sale.
yes, we know where the photos were taken and that Wendi was living there.
I will have to continue this discussion tomorrow. My brain needs sleep.

I’m having a difficult time following your points... Wendi's lease? Maybe tomorrow you can try to clarify your thoughts and theory on these multiple apartments. As I said the apartment they (allegedly) rented for Wendi is not new information. Hare a good night.
The fact that she lived there alone with the boys, while her parents had their own apartment, I believe is new information. And when it was rented. I will try and get the facts about this tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back