FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just more public internet cruising... Uganda. Really? There are giraffes in Uganda, too.
"Living in Uganda, and understanding what it feels like to be "the only" in the room."
Lord spare us from those fake humanitarians who use non-profits for self promotion

From your link
college access strategy coaching for youth from underserved backgrounds. ( Wendi is an access coach)
Underprivileged kids huh?
Can Luis Rivera's kids apply? ( Irony)

Also the Nyah website mentions her clerkship.
(Recall the recorded allegation about pumping personnel for information)
Speculation - If it turns out later, that there are other witnesses to irregular queries as per your post 873, potentially could get awkward in the future.

From your link, Wendi is down as an ' advisor / access coach' 31 Aug 2022. Website specifies application requirements and what the voluntary role involves, for example.
Three hours per year!
TIME COMMITMENT: 3-5 hours per month, mostly in the fall and spring

Last edited:
I am wondering if he ever mentioned her name at trial or interviews.
I think he just said “friends” when mentioning speaking with others.

She started at FSU Fall 2013, just as Jeffrey did, and she specializes in domestic violence and child welfare issues.
Re new witness L Schelbe...

Same time period that Cat A witness Jane Macpherson was also under the College of Social Work at FSU.
( She left FSU in 2015)

I'm not suggesting they knew each other well, I just wanted to post link with video and the quotes

' Murder is Everywhere'

Last edited:

Same time period that Cat A witness Jane Macpherson was also under the College of Social Work at FSU.
( She left FSU in 2015)

I'm not suggesting they knew each other well, I just wanted to post link with video and the quotes

' Murder is Everywhere'
I searched YT awhile back and found a video on the “Bones” and thought it was a bit odd.
So we see now that Jane was a mother figure to Wendi. Thx for the info,

I was listening to a YTer who does an hilarious Donna impression where she was doing commentary as fake Donna would probably say. I can’t believe it took me all this time to realize that Donna is just like Livia Soprano. One of the best characters on TV. But the writer of the show based her on his own mother. You could just write an episode about Donna where she could say, “I gave my life to my children on a silver platter.” :p

Donna on the recorded call to Charlie in jail where she thought she hung up is the perfect example of this. She was upset that Wendi wasn’t responding to her and started crying to the woman at her condo how she doesn’t understand what is going on. That she has one son that doesn’t speak to her, one that is dying in jail, and her daughter who won’t respond to her. Always plays the victim, but is actually the one making toxic chess moves. And actually, that is exactly like WA, only she puts a much better friendlier face on it.

Lord spare us from those fake humanitarians who use non-profits for self promotion

From your link

Underprivileged kids huh?
Can Luis Rivera's kids apply? ( Irony)

Also the Nyah website mentions her clerkship.
(Recall the recorded allegation about pumping personnel for information)
Speculation - If it turns out later, that there are other witnesses to irregular queries as per your post 873, potentially could get awkward in the future.

From your link, Wendi is down as an ' advisor / access coach' 31 Aug 2022. Website specifies application requirements and what the voluntary role involves, for example.
Three hours per year!
I get lots of kids approaching me outside stores who are with non profits.
I ask them if they have any idea how much in salary the CEO makes.
They say “No”. I say “look it up”.
I’m sure there are great non profits doing the world good, but I am always suspicious of the salaries earned by the CEO’s. And as you pointed out, how little they actually have to work for it.

I was listening to a YTer who does an hilarious Donna impression where she was doing commentary as fake Donna would probably say. I can’t believe it took me all this time to realize that Donna is just like Livia Soprano. One of the best characters on TV. But the writer of the show based her on his own mother. You could just write an episode about Donna where she could say, “I gave my life to my children on a silver platter.” :p

Donna on the recorded call to Charlie in jail where she thought she hung up is the perfect example of this. She was upset that Wendi wasn’t responding to her and started crying to the woman at her condo how she doesn’t understand what is going on. That she has one son that doesn’t speak to her, one that is dying in jail, and her daughter who won’t respond to her. Always plays the victim, but is actually the one making toxic chess moves. And actually, that is exactly like WA, only she puts a much better friendlier face on it.
Wendi had a good acting coach.

( She left FSU in 2015)

' Murder is Everywhere'
Jane McPherson wrote a story for a murder blog?

ETA- it seems to be about MASS atrocities.

STS also now doing a show on it tomorrow . :rolleyes:
show title: ' Motion Hearing: Will the Judge Grant Donna a Courtroom Change?'
In my opinion, judges and lawyers don’t want all these randos with a YouTube channel, and those who listen to them, sitting there. It’s not a spectator sport. I’ve seen, on other forums, people discussing plans to travel long distances just to watch the trial, and being upset that the courtroom will be changed and they’ve already booked flights.

Both of them, in my opinion seem to me to be able to go from hysterically crying to speaking perfectly normally the next second, like a total 180. I remember hearing a call from Donna to Charlie after his conviction where it sounds to me like she does this as soon as she thinks he’s no longer on the line, and I see it a few times when I watch Wendi’s police interview, but that’s just my opinion, of course.

In my opinion, judges and lawyers don’t want all these randos with a YouTube channel, and those who listen to them, sitting there. It’s not a spectator sport. I’ve seen, on other forums, people discussing plans to travel long distances just to watch the trial, and being upset that the courtroom will be changed and they’ve already booked flights.
Youtube is a business and they are all hoping to increase their subs being seen there. It’s so much easier to be home watching, but being there helps them. It’s a business whether anyone wants to admit it. Thats not a criticism , it’s a fact. The only ones not profiting are the subs lol. Us….and all of us on Social media helping them with more exposure. No one will invest the time into a channel with 3 hour lives several days a week and such , just as a hobby.

Both of them, in my opinion seem to me to be able to go from hysterically crying to speaking perfectly normally the next second, like a total 180. I remember hearing a call from Donna to Charlie after his conviction where it sounds to me like she does this as soon as she thinks he’s no longer on the line, and I see it a few times when I watch Wendi’s police interview, but that’s just my opinion, of course.
Was that the call where she was crying with Charlie, and then when she thinks shes disconnected, goes into immediate “normalcy” like W did with Isom many times?

Wendi had a good acting coach.
Donna managed to do plenty of sobbing at Dan's memorial didn't she? ( Ruth said)
Also in that Greenberg couple's TPD interview, they seemed more suspicious about Harvey because he was shifty or averted people's gaze.

Harvey's just not a great performer.
The two Adelson women are formidable when it comes to ShowTime
Also at the memorial WA did a kind of speech for Dan's friends. ( That they all needed to come together now, because the boys had lost their father and would need their support going forward. She forgot to mention that she'd already packed and the boys wouldn't be around to get that support)

Last edited:
Youtube is a business and they are all hoping to increase their subs being seen there. It’s so much easier to be home watching, but being there helps them. It’s a business whether anyone wants to admit it. Thats not a criticism , it’s a fact. The only ones not profiting are the subs lol. Us….and all of us on Social media helping them with more exposure. No one will invest the time into a channel with 3 hour lives several days a week and such , just as a hobby
Agreed it’s a business, but “Keep your day job” is an expression for a reason.

Last edited:
:p I think I know exactly which recording you are referring to when he is in jail. Agree on all of it. They're all actors and they learned from the queen of manipulation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back