FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe this is a picture of the family at the wedding. Wendi's eyes don't look blue to me, but it may just be a trick of light.
1725007929033.png

Also, I'm sure I'm not the first person to note the unnaturally blue eye on the cover of Wendi's novel. Whether or not her eyes are actually blue, she definitely has some kind of hang up about it. A psychoanalyst would have a field day.
1725007740392.png

Now we're at the stage in 2024 where the Defense is seeking to exclude all evidence of family wealth. It's in the new motions.
Rashbaum/Morris are claiming that this is tantamount to ' class bias ' ( see below)
DA's sitting there in her cell, smug as can be, because she has this genius of a lawyer. Fast forward 1 month as she's ruminating over her life sentence realising she got screwed over by someone who is nothing more than a grifter with a law degree....

snipped

I have never seen that channel/show but I have seen that wedding video elsewhere.
Nonetheless, how could the host know for sure without knowing WA very well ?

OFC it's certainly possible* WA naturally has teal-coloured eyes but do you remember ABC's 20/20 ? They showed old family photos, here's one of them

View attachment 527902

* re ' possible'
6% according to this link on genetics: Eye Color Genetics - All About Vision.
The wedding video that the dental hygienist shared on a channel.
I’m assuming since the woman from Darklivity is from S Florida, she may know her? or know someone who does?
She happened to be right! No idea why her eyes looked brown in that photo.
I don’t think eyes can change from blue at 5 to brown at 8.

Last edited:
snipped

I have never seen that channel/show but I have seen that wedding video elsewhere.
Nonetheless, how could the host know for sure without knowing WA very well ?

OFC it's certainly possible* WA naturally has teal-coloured eyes but do you remember ABC's 20/20 ? They showed old family photos, here's one of them

View attachment 527902

* re ' possible'
6% according to this link on genetics: Eye Color Genetics - All About Vision.
She was right about her eyes being blue. Look at the video some dental hygienist put on a channel. I know some channels cant be mentioned here.
Everyone was discussing that W’s eyes were really blue.
If you know the video, then you had to have seen it yourself, right?

The wedding is not Robert’s wedding.
It’s a wedding the Adelsons attended (not Donna) where Harvey brought Wendi and Charlie.
His dental hygienist at the time invited the family.

Wendi was about 5 and her eyes were bright blue.
The file is too large for me to post here. I tried. I took a screenshot from the video.
I was actually surprised bc everyone said she had brown eyes.And was just making them appear blue with the contacts, “One murderer and one unindicted co conspirator” is the title-a month ago

Go on Patty N’s channel. She’s the hygienist. At the 19 second mark on the wedding video you will see Wendi there.

Last edited:
I believe this is a picture of the family at the wedding. Wendi's eyes don't look blue to me, but it may just be a trick of light.
View attachment 527906

Also, I'm sure I'm not the first person to note the unnaturally blue eye on the cover of Wendi's novel. Whether or not her eyes are actually blue, she definitely has some kind of hang up about it. A psychoanalyst would have a field day.
View attachment 527905
The wedding Im taking about is a wedding video from a hygienist who was on a channel called “Patty N.” Where she showed her wedding video. HI think.

Go on Patty N. Channel and at the 19 second mark you will see Wendi at the wedding as a child. Look at her eyes.
“One murderer and one unindicted co-conspirator” title of the video- a month ago,

Last edited:
View attachment 527906

View attachment 527905
Her eyes look lighter to me than those of the rest of the family in that picture. To me they look like they’re a different color than brown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back