FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
May I ask what you are basing your theory on that they left from Coral Springs? I am almost positive that Corbitt already testified that Donna and Harvey left from ‘Miami’ before stopping or ‘passing by’ Charlie’s house. It’s possible they left from Miami AND Harvey was also at his office earlier that day – both can be true. It’s also possible Corbitt misspoke today because Rashbaum challenged him when he said Harvey’s cell records show him at his office earlier that day and Corbitt didn’t seem to be certain. Corbitt even said he wasn’t sure and would to refer to him notes or the data after he was challenged. Both sides already know what the data shows and the fact that Rashbaum challenged him, I have to assume Corbitt probably misspoke today OR as I said both can be true. I think everyone agrees that if the data shows they left from Coral Springs, it’s another nail in the coffin BUT based on previous testimony that does not appear they left from Coral Springs.
“That can only prove that IF……”

It would appear to me from his testimony today that he did not think it was important enough to include this location on the map he prepared regarding their trip to Tallahassee. My impression was that he created a map of their locations starting later in the day when they left to go up there. I suppose it is certainly possible he was at the office that morning, but it does not necessarily mean that they left from there when they made the trip up.
I am just posting what was said. And as I said it could have been a starting location as Corbitt stated.

There must be a treasure trove of information on Donna’s cell phone. The text re Dan potentially being involved in drug deal gone bad would have buried Charlie – so its got to be a new discovery made after Charlie’s conviction.
Which is the video in which the text message is mentioned?

CA has probably got a lot of bitterness and animosity towards the state and GC's team and obviously loyalty to his family. So part of me thinks he'll just get up on the stand (if called) and regurgitate the same old rubbish. But then he's arrogant, egotistical and the "Maestro." He knows what he said last time was not believed, and will be futile. His months sitting in a jail cell would have been spent planning something, anything. Repeating his previous testimony is akin to giving up, it will make no difference to him or his mother and giving up goes against his nature. He's the Maestro. He will be lambasted and largely ridiculed if he does do that, and that will also be on his mind.

I am just posting what was said. And as I said it could have been a starting location as Corbitt stated.
I am confused as to why he wouldn’t have put it on his map if he believed it was their starting location on their trip up to Tallahassee. As I recall, the questioning had to do with whether there were locations he did NOT think needed to be included on the map, and he mentioned that one, wherever it was.

I am confused as to why he wouldn’t have put it on his map if he believed it was their starting location on their trip up to Tallahassee. As I recall, the questioning had to do with whether there were locations he did NOT think needed to be included on the map, and he mentioned that one, wherever it was.
No he meant starting location for the day. Thats why I wasn't saying for SURE that they went from there to Charlies.

Years ago, people were saying that this was going to be the defense. A drug deal gone bad. I remember this.
I remember at one if the trials, there was something mentioned about Sigfredo and Luis having some kind of issue with drug dealers ..Or it was suggested by KM’s defense. Wish I can remember it, in the hotel room..Does anyone remember?

Last edited:
Years ago, people were saying that this was going to be the defense. A drug deal gone bad. I remember this.
I remember at one if the trials, there was something mentioned about Sigfredo and Luis having some kind of issue with drug dealers ..Or it was suggested by KM’s defense. Wish I can remember it, in the hotel room..Does anyone remember?
I thought that at one of the trials it was suggested that Sigfredo was Charlie’s drug dealer.

See here starting at 27 minutes 54 seconds:

EDIT:

Here is the actual text exchange as read in court by Ms. Dugan. Recall that at this time, per Charlie's testimony, he already knew the details of the murder and the supposed extortion, which he relayed to Donna.

8/2016 Text Exchange Between Charlie Adelson and Donna Adelson

Charlie
: Did you see in the paper where State’s star witness that rented the hotel room is a convicted cocaine dealer? Maybe those guys were just up in Tallahassee buying drugs and just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe the coke dealer did it because Danny didn’t pay for his drugs just like he stiffed everybody else he did business with. This whole thing is just crazy.

Donna: I didn’t see. Which paper?

Charlie: Tallahassee Democrat

Donna: Wow, I’ve stopped reading everything.

Charlie: The guy admitted to selling cocaine and hanging out with them.

Donna: OMG!

Last edited:
Donna Adelson’s First Degree Felony Murder trial will start Friday 9/20/2024

The Judge of Donna Adelson’s murder case seems to be chronically undecided.

Recall the defense motion about demanding a smaller court room should have been no brainer but the docket recorded the room flip-flop within one day 8/27/2024 room 3B → Z → 3B again → finally 3G.

He did it again. There was a flip-flop about the start date of the trial from 9/17/2024 → 9/16/2024 → 9/17/2024 again. On 9/9/2024, the Trial was set to start 9/17/2024 08:30AM /ROOM# 3G.

Then, he does it again today 9/12/2024. The trial date has been changed thrice (no less) from 9/17/2024 → 9/18/2024 → 9/19/2024 → and finally Friday 9/20/2024.

(It would not be surprising if he changes this date to 9/23/2024 if “someone” asks in next few days)
People who purchased plane tickets and have made hotel reservation in Tallahassee, FL will have Three Day ad hoc vacation!

Attachments

• judge flip-flop date.png
    judge flip-flop date.png
    91 KB · Views: 0
See here starting at 27 minutes 54 seconds:

EDIT:

Here is the actual text exchange as read in court by Ms. Dugan. Recall that at this time, per Charlie's testimony, he already knew the details of the murder and the supposed extortion, which he relayed to Donna.

8/2016 Text Exchange Between Charlie Adelson and Donna Adelson

Charlie
: Did you see in the paper where State’s star witness that rented the hotel room is a convicted cocaine dealer? Maybe those guys were just up in Tallahassee buying drugs and just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe the coke dealer did it because Danny didn’t pay for his drugs just like he stiffed everybody else he did business with. This whole thing is just crazy.

Donna: I didn’t see. Which paper?

Charlie: Tallahassee Democrat

Donna: Wow, I’ve stopped reading everything.

Charlie: The guy admitted to selling cocaine and hanging out with them.

Donna: OMG!

Here are the WhatsApp messages between Charlie and Donna on the same day:

Charlie: Mom, just respond “OMG!” after I lay out the alternate theories about he drug stuff and say you are no longer following any media coverage.

Donna: I thought these guys were professional hitmen! Now what do you think I should tell your Father he’s already all stressed out CHARLIE!

EDIT - Just wanted to make it clear that this me purely speculating :)

Last edited:
“That can only prove that IF……”

I was waiting for an edit before I responded because I don’t understand your reply? I’m not following why you think they left from Coral Springs? I would think that the prosecution would have definitely stressed that point in Charles trial ‘if’ they departed from Coral Springs on the 18th. Also, I’m pretty sure Corbitt testified that they departed from Miami in Charlie’s trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTibbits
Back