FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible. But there are a lot of people who are upset Zimmeran wasn't convicted.

I guess that's possible. It would mean that GZ would have to hold on to the gun, wave it, and then roll the window up while driving the truck. Maybe he took both hands off the steering wheel to do this. The shooter would have to wait for the window to go up before firing his weapon. I'm not sure why he would wait if he felt his life was in danger. JMO.

If the shot is in the passenger side of the window (which it was in the photo, unless that's an exit hole) how would someone see that Zimmerman was waiving gun out of the driver's side window?

I guess that's possible. It would mean that GZ would have to hold on to the gun, wave it, and then roll the window up while driving the truck. Maybe he took both hands off the steering wheel to do this. The shooter would have to wait for the window to go up before firing his weapon. I'm not sure why he would wait if he felt his life was in danger. JMO.

With power windows he could do it very easily and IF true about waving the gun...I think it was meant to scare or intimidate versus an intent to actually fire the weapon.
I wonder if GZ has learned a lesson from this. I hope he has.

Anything is possible. But there are a lot of people who are upset Zimmeran wasn't convicted.

Sure but most wouldn't try to entice or anger GZ because they were upet by a verdict.

If the shot is in the passenger side of the window (which it was in the photo, unless that's an exit hole) how would someone see that Zimmerman was waiving gun out of the driver's side window?

Lane changes or Zimmerman could have waved it out the window over the roof of his truck toward the other driver. I don't think GZ had the intent to use the weapon...just wanted to show it off. IMO

Lane changes or Zimmerman could have waved it out the window over the roof of his truck toward the other driver. I don't think GZ had the intent to use the weapon...just wanted to show it off. IMO
I think it would be very hard to waive a gun over the roof of the truck. How long are Zimmerman's arms?

I wonder what GZ's side of the story is? Could it be that Apperson is a stalker?

After the first encounter ( according to article above) Zimmerman was again found at the workplace of Apperson. When LE confronted GZ he said he had an appointment with a doctor on the premises.
Could be they both are angry and carried it on to this point but without knowing a back history on Apperson,I would lean toward GZ being the culprit or aggressor.

In a road rage incident, it is very likely that the participants were speeding up, slowing down, and passing each other on both sides of the cars. I have witnessed it firsthand. It is very possible.

I think it would be very hard to waive a gun over the roof of the truck. How long are Zimmerman's arms?

LOL...good point. It could have happened so many ways and it will be interesting to hear more about how and why. At least I hope we get more info.

I wonder what GZ's side of the story is? Could it be that Apperson is a stalker?

I am pretty sure... it if it at the same location as the previous encounter... Mr. Apperson works somewhere in the same building as Zimmerman's doctor's office.

All in all... I really don't care that Zimmerman was shot at. It's only a matter of time before he kills someone else anyways. He's been arrested for aggressive encounters with his ex-wife (I can't stand her either) and a girlfriend so I do not have any issues believing that Zimmerman waved a gun at this man. I have no problem believing he gets a kick out of intimidating people as he has a history of it even before he killed Trayvon. That includes an ex girlfriend, a police officer and another driver and those are just the ones that were reported.

JMO

In a road rage incident, it is very likely that the participants were speeding up, slowing down, and passing each other on both sides of the cars. I have witnessed it first hand. It is very possible.

I have as well. It can get pretty wild at times when people have these road rages.

I have as well. It can get pretty wild at times when people have these road rages.

Did anybody see this supposed road rage? Zimmerman somehow manages to keep having these encounters with the same guy. I presume this guy isn't the only person working in the office near Zimmerman's doctors office.

They just had a segment on CNN about this. The reported stated that GZ's attorney claims a car was behind him speeding up and flashing his lights. He said when the car pulled up beside him, GZ rolled up his passenger window.

The shooter's version is obviously different, but my take away is that GZ did have his window down prior to the shot being fired.

Did anybody see this supposed road rage? Zimmerman somehow manages to keep having these encounters with the same guy. I presume this guy isn't the only person working in the office near Zimmerman's doctors office.

He has also had encounters with his ex-wife and his girlfriend.

It seems to me that GZ may have some anger issues. JMHO.

I haven't heard of any witnesses to this last incident but hopefully someone saw this last encounter and can shed some light on what really happened.
Could be that they had that first encounter and have held a grudge since.

He has also had encounters with his ex-wife and his girlfriend.

It seems to me that GZ may have some anger issues. JMHO.

If he didn't before, he has them now.

Never a dull moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members