FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is probably why he had to quit, he couldn't win unless he cheated.
Oh my god - that is violent stuff, you can see their athletic prowess but it is mean.

Is that not allowed (kicking) cause at 423 and 430 the other one did the same thing with his foot.

Would the referee have stopped each one when they both tried to do it to each other?

After watching it you can see how he could have hurt one of the two that jumped him in the mall -- ugh ok its a skill but ugh!

That was violent IMO!

Can anyone help me out on this one? One of the tv interviews (I believe it was a local Orlando station-not sure) they said Todashev had lied in his statement in May re: the parking lot incident. He had given an address of 4502 Saint Georgas Ct. in Kissimmee, and that was false. They had sent crews there and no one knew of him. Can anyone remember the source of that news video? TIA
Ha, that is interesting slueths lets get on it!

I know this article has been posted... <MODSNIP>

http://communities.washingtontimes....-links-connect-boston-bombers-todasheve-hous/

Do we know much more about Basir Akubaev?

One of his pages claims he lived in Chicago.
He is from Machatschkala, Dagestan, Russia.
He was listed as living at the same house in Orlando as IT, but didn't appear to be living there at the time.
Is he here on a Visa or ? because he was possibly in Russia in 2011 or after.

http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/misc/2013/05/23/basir-akubaev-vk.pdf

http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/misc/2013/05/23/basir-akubaev-classmates.pdf

http://us.singlemuslim.com/akubaev
Marry Within: As soon as possible
Gosh, why cant we have names like Joe Smith Tom Henry, George Jones, I cant type as it is !

BBM: You probably don't want to know..LOL

We have beat this horse to death and back to life again.

JMO, in a permanent state of confusion.
LIsten to it again, he said yeh they passed each other at the gym. He called him a month before and had a superifcial conversation according to the interview. Noone has reported they were close or all that involved in one anothers life.

IMO, certainly not close enough to share that he planned on blowing us up at the marathon!

They knew each other , I know my neighbor that does not translate to any kind of meaningful relationship IMO.

If they had any real relationship, just like older and younger we would have all sorts of numbers and stuff. WHo they called , how often text etc.

We have "they called one another about a month before they attacked us. Nothing more IMO

How anyone , including the FBI can conclude that this was a substantial relationship is befuddling.

His name never came up with the three "friends" with the colleagues etc.

IMO grasping at straws .........

Cause all the information released thus far makes no sense and we are all trying to sort it out!!!!!!!!!!! Its hard to do when the stuff, IMO being released is silly and like for so many, makes no common sense, IMO

Help us all-- just release what happened!

Isn't that we all are trying to do -- find out why an innocent kid was shot to death 7 times in a voluntary interview?

And hey we are all human if they would just state what happened , if the guy made a mistake so be it , lets learn from it .

The officer should not get in trouble - he is human , but just tell the world the truth.

And, clinically he is going to have a hard time as it is with killing someone, just tell the world what happened in there..............

AND pay for him to see someone..

Why do you keep referring to him as a kid?
He was in his late 20's for goodness sakes.
Not a kid. By any stretch.

Justified force, is your opinion, not fact self defense your opinion, not fact

- no difference thats what makes it interesting!

It is what was stated in an official press release from the FBI.
That he acted in self defense.
That he was attacked.

Seems pretty much a fact as I see it.

It is what was stated in an official press release from the FBI.
That he acted in self defense.
That he was attacked.

Seems pretty much a fact as I see it.

Apparently, the facts aren't enough in this particular case.

Of course that is the problem- all the nonsense that came out the week after they killed him is confusing!

I agree with you... that's basically my conclusion so far. I also have a feeling he hadn't seen him in years?

The father said that he hadn't seen him in five years, in 2008, when he left home.

No, in fact, it is encouraged on this thread. TIC...LOL

I think TT and IT knew each other rather well. I don't buy that they were not friends.

JMO...
They would recognize IMO one another.

We have to wait for the investigation to be completed in order to know for sure.

Thus far, we know of a call between them.

Singular

Yes it is too early to start!

No, it is waay past time to start. In fact, it is highly recommended that you are drinking while trying to make sense of this particular thread. And I don't even drink, so if I need to start, that should tell you something. :scared::scared:

They would recognize IMO one another.

We have to wait for the investigation to be completed in order to know for sure.

Thus far, we know of a call between them.

Singular

So, why are you going on and on about the FBI agent not being right before the report is even released?

JMO..

Did the estranged wife give a date when IT and TT met? I thought she just said that they were casual friends.
talk with each other a lot.

Noone at the gym (like with others in our cast of characters!) has stated that so we have to wait for the investigation I suppose!

I don't think the father really knew much about what his son did in the US. The father has 12 children and two wives at two households, hard to keep track of all that.
level of nonsense promotion like TT's mom.

Concur, and articulate, has a good job, probably educated. Knew to show the world media the pictures etc.

Ibragim Todashev practiced Mixed Martial Arts.

"Mixed martial arts (MMA), is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports."

Tamerlan was a boxer (Golden Gloves)

and, I think Dzhokar wrestled in high school, and possibly in college as well.

They are all very different sports.

The gun is one of their tools. It is issued by the FBI. The guns are standard issue. They wear it all of the time, unless they are in a correctional facility or some other building that requires that they are unarmed. So, it was entirely legal for the FBI agent to have his gun in his holster when questioning the subject in his home.

And they are not fully automatic weapons, they are semi-automatic.

BBM (color blue): You don't know that IT's was a "safe" place do you? I mean, you weren't there, were you?

My god no I could be dead by a semi auto firing all over the place! WHile back poster found picture of the layout of the unit he was in. Real a simple a giant room thats it so I just concluded pretty easy to determine and ID what the life threatening "weapon" was.

Its one room.

I'll have to look up your first question. I think backstream somewhere there was a claim they met in 2011, however, I could be wrong. The main point though is that they probably met in 2009 or before.

The wife did say they were either casual friends or just acquaintances, or something of the sort. What I am saying is that it is extremely probable they talked quite a bit and became friends. There are not that many Chechans in the US, let alone they are both training at the same facility for quite some time, they lived within blocks of each other, and videos are being taken of their fights and passed around - they would have been interested in each other. I think the wife is way downplaying it or doesn't have a clue what her husband was doing a lot of the time.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323475304578500883785930480.html
Everything was about the bombing

yeh that what friend said too and is congruent with the triple only came up after they had to release that they could find no connection to the bombing and the one they killed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back