FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...either that or run for the hills :) but to be demanding or offensive...not an option, IMO.

Maybe that's what he was planning to do...run for the hills of Chechnya.

From the above linked Boston Globe article, in reference to the three men murdered in Waltham, Ma.:

"Nevertheless, several friends of the victims noted that each of them had been selling drugs for years and could only recall one episode of violence: Mess was once severely beaten after coming up short in a payment to a drug supplier.

“They had all been [selling drugs] peacefully for a long time without a problem,” one friend said."

Why does the above just blow my mind?

From the above linked Boston Globe article, in reference to the three men murdered in Waltham, Ma.:

"Nevertheless, several friends of the victims noted that each of them had been selling drugs for years and could only recall one episode of violence: Mess was once severely beaten after coming up short in a payment to a drug supplier.

“They had all been [selling drugs] peacefully for a long time without a problem,” one friend said."

Why does the above just blow my mind?

I had the same thought about it. No one who sells large amounts of drugs, especially coming from a drug supplier, should really expect it to be peaceful... guess the friends should have said they were lucky.

I don't know, but I don't consider this typical either:

Maret, a lawyer, said the brothers' father spent several years in America but left after being beaten on the streets of Boston. She did not go into any details of the attack.

She also claimed her father -- the suspected bombers' grandfather -- had been 'blown to bits' in an unexplained incident in Russia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Brendan-Mess-throat-slit-unsolved-murder.html

Have you ever heard of so many related people either "beaten in the streets" or beating others in the streets?"

Ah, and then for the aggressors to have been referred to as either "Angels" or "good guys/good boys." It's just odd that the Tsarnaev family and friends and Todashev family have used very similar speech and misrepresentation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/19/u...ed-agents-faultless.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all&

But if such internal investigations are time-tested, their outcomes are also predictable: from 1993 to early 2011, F.B.I. agents fatally shot about 70 “subjects” and wounded about 80 others — and every one of those episodes was deemed justified, according to interviews and internal F.B.I. records obtained by The New York Times through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

The last two years have followed the same pattern: an F.B.I. spokesman said that since 2011, there had been no findings of improper intentional shootings.

Anyone heard a peep?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/06/fbi-fatal-shootings-ibragim-todashev/66381/

If the FBI Never Kills Anyone by Mistake, Why Kill Tsarn

Tsarn? As in big brother Boston bomber? As far as I am aware the FBI didn't kill Tsarn. The police did because he was throwing bombs at them and shooting at them.

They killed Todashev because he attacked a federal agent.
And, as stated in your linked article, the FBI "allows deadly force if agents fear that their lives or those of fellow agents are in danger."

Interesting, I see no women at the burial service.
I think it might be a Muslim thing. I was reading about Muslim funeral practices a few months ago when there was all the stir and commotion about the Tsarnaevs.

So no new news?
Nope, and just like I stated earlier - all this wait for an investigation nonsense - pls.
Same thing with the Fertilizer plant explosion - N O T H I N G

IMO, it was terrorsim , thought that AS IT was breaking

CARIIS, it doesn't sound like you follow many cases. Investigations do take time. I wouldn't doubt a bit that he may have terrorist ties. That doesn't mean the shooting wasn't justified. Eventually, there will be more information released.

CARIIS, it doesn't sound like you follow many cases. Investigations do take time. I wouldn't doubt a bit that he may have terrorist ties. That doesn't mean the shooting wasn't justified. Eventually, there will be more information released.

I ceretainly understand it takes time. Boston Mar 9-11 ,Oklahoma etc TWA 800 etc etc.

What bewilders me here is I try to say . OK what are we "investigating"?

We are looking at 5 human beings in a small room.

We are looking for what was observed. I would imagine this requires Bob, Hi have a seat. We thank you for coming. What did you see? Lets pretend what he saw was very complicated. Lets give him 40 hours to explain.

Hi Joe, repeat
Hi Sam repeat

Lets make them slow report writers, and give them 40 hours to complete that task
We are at the month and a half point.

Can you help me understand why it takes 6 weeks to listen to 4 people (2 of whom were reported to be outside the area.

My vote, we will never hear another thing.............and that is just not right.

<MODSNIP>

he may have terrorist ties ...data known so far is they had one anothers cell phone numbers and worked out a bit in a couple of instances.In this instance ,wherein the people in the room cant seem to know what happened , and the world in an uproar, based on what they said they might have been (PR) very inspired to leak something which support them harrassing him from the beginning.

The whoel thing is like a hangover lingers, with no reason to be following him his famly and friends in the first place.

The fact in and of itself that when noone could figure out what this horribly life threatening "entity" was (?) it would have behooved them to clear it up quickly.

I just cant imagine how clearing up if it was a powdered donuts, a toothbrush,or an adding machine that was so lethal (!)

Saying it was not donuts can not "hurt" an investigation. The truth is always cool!

Reading the police report the media got it wrong. The father got in his face. Culturally that is very NOT OK - it is different in terms of personal space boundaries, it is highly offensive where he comes from. SO this notion that this collage educated professionial is running around out of control mauling people is not true.

He was minding his bussiness, got threateningly approached by TWO people and they got what the deserved a punch that happens in bar rooms all across the land nightly.

HE was approached, and bothered in both instances, not the other way around.

In the other incident , which the media played as him being a out of control violent individual the only thing that they have said is he was responding to something someone else had evidently came to him or said to him (again he did not intiate according to everything that was put out there.

Again, one has to look at cultural dynamics , stating degrog things about ones mother in that cultural is not the same thing as it is in our curlture.

Point here is in both instances he did not "start" anything.

It was the kids unlucky day in that he just happened to, in the parking lot attack a skilled fighter- hey the kid jumped him - . He got bloody and needed some stitches.

In fact, it would seem that he at some level used some resraint, he could have killed him in a second.

Now, lets follow this. He has been hounded by weeks, do you really beleive that if I were a terrorist, being followed, accused of being one that it might be in my best interest not to attrack LE attn.?
IMO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back