FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There have been many links where people have talked about how cocky this guy was. He was very disrespectful to many. That says a lot right there on what kind of a person he was and what he was capable of doing.

There have been many links where people have talked about how cocky this guy was. He was very disrespectful to many. That says a lot right there on what kind of a person he was and what he was capable of doing.
IMO, there are lots of cocky folks who are not terrorists or out of control nuts as media reported.Cocky vague - facts = in both instances others started stuff . That simple!

All behavior has meaning : still wont release it : the medical examiner’s office from saying how many times he was shot.

I want to know what their hesitation is,”
“If he was doing some sort of threatening act, then tell the public what it was. You just can’t shoot citizens or legal residents and say, ‘Oh, we killed him, but we’re not going to tell you why.’ If we accept that as Americans, what makes the FBI any better than the old KGB in Russia or any other totalitarian security force?”

The FBI’s refusal to provide details of the Todashev case contrasts sharply with past shootings involving agents,

Massachusetts State Police..... would not comment

“You can rest assured that the information is not flattering to the FBI; if it was flattering, they’d either release it or leak it,” It is just kinda common sense - if all on the up and up prove it and move on.

reasonable person can draw inferences from the FBI’s silence that there was something highly irregular about the way this interrogation was done.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...t-shootings/61DuyVBjEIqm37JcAeT5bL/story.html

Couldn’t at least four American law enforcement officials subdue one smallish Chechen without resorting to shooting him SEVEN TIMES, even if he did know martial arts?

IMO, there are lots of cocky folks who are not terrorists or out of control nuts as media reported.Cocky vague - facts = in both instances others started stuff . That simple!

All behavior has meaning : still wont release it : the medical examiner’s office from saying how many times he was shot.

I want to know what their hesitation is,”
“If he was doing some sort of threatening act, then tell the public what it was. You just can’t shoot citizens or legal residents and say, ‘Oh, we killed him, but we’re not going to tell you why.’ If we accept that as Americans, what makes the FBI any better than the old KGB in Russia or any other totalitarian security force?”

The FBI’s refusal to provide details of the Todashev case contrasts sharply with past shootings involving agents,

Massachusetts State Police..... would not comment

“You can rest assured that the information is not flattering to the FBI; if it was flattering, they’d either release it or leak it,” It is just kinda common sense - if all on the up and up prove it and move on.

reasonable person can draw inferences from the FBI’s silence that there was something highly irregular about the way this interrogation was done.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...t-shootings/61DuyVBjEIqm37JcAeT5bL/story.html

Unfortunately, the only witnesses we have are the perpetrator or perpetrators of the Todashev killing

Mind you, the only possible sources for these conflicting accounts were members of this rather small team of police officers and agents on the scene.

He fell under suspicion, we have been told, because one telephone exchange some weeks before the Boston Marathon bombing had been found in Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s telephone records.

None of those interrogations, said Taramov, even touched upon the subject of the 2011 triple murders in Waltham, Massachusetts, that more anonymous sources later said Todashev was about to sign a confession to.

At this point, the greatest suspicion as to why the authorities had initially been unable to agree upon what happened that night would seem to have been validated. The actual truth was much too incriminating.

If he had actually participated in that triple murder, why had he cancelled his flight back to his home country in order to give that one last interview to the FBI?

These latest FBI shenanigans have come at a particularly bad time for the agency

<MODSNIP>

I would trust a FBI agents judgement any day over the actions of a <modsnip>, that obviously lied his way into the country to begin with and then was a menace to society while here.

IMO, there is no loss to our country or the citizens because he no longer exists......

It's a shame that he was allowed to live here and I hope changes are made in the future to see that people don't enter the US for the wrong reasons.

Why didn't he return to his country a long time ago? He should have left when he was ahead, but for some reason he stayed here.

I'm sure we will find out more in time, but there will always be people that chose not to believe no matter what the circumstances, or the evidence that is placed in front of them.

Word to those that want to come to America and abuse my rights.....

STAY HOME!!!!

He was here completely legally; he had just earned his green card.

He was a college graduate. He was a professional &#8211; he was licensed by the FL Dept. of Professional Regulation. These folks license professionals. His equals include Architects, Real Estate folks, therapists, social workers, Veterinarians, to name a few.

Arrest report posted here earlier states that the father and son approached him, got in his face. Getting in a Muslims face has a whole bunch of different cultural responses to it (boundaries etc.). He pushed the father out of his face and the son jumped him. It was the kid&#8217;s unlucky day that he chose to assault a professional skilled fighter.

He knocked no one unconscious, he &#8220;appeared&#8221; unconscious &#8211; there is a difference. He looked just like any moron who attacks someone in a bar fight, kind of bloody with some teeth missing. He needed a stick or two, hardly this unprovoked outrageous &#8220;attacker&#8221;.

Again, the other incident has cultural implications &#8211; evidently they were saying verbally offensive things about his mother.
The Medias portrayal of him is myth.

There was no connection proven about either the bombing or the triple. It was abuse of power from day one, because of his nationality. That is called profiling and not the American way.

And let&#8217;s not get side tracked here. Everyone has been promising this investigation into his murder. Well anyone heard anything. The notion that because one does not like someone does not translate to supporting those in power abusing it resulting in death of an innocent citizen of the USA.
Where are those reports everyone has promised -- you will never see anything,if everything aboard data would have been released in a timely and proper manner.

http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/division/Servicesthatrequirealicense_vet.html
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...v-20130522_1_boston-marathon-bombings-chechen

Why was he here legally? Obviously there was no threat to him at his home. His father claimed he just came to US to study English.
As for victim appearing unconscious but not being unconscious-that's ridiculous.
Bloody nose and teeth missing is a very serious deal.
Not some minor thing.

Why was US giving these people (Todashev, Tsarnaev, etc) asylums left and right? That's my question. They were not afraid to go back to visit or return to live.

&#8220;I haven&#8217;t seen any justification for the granting of asylum to any of them, to be honest,&#8221; said Mark Kramer, director of the Cold War Studies program at Harvard, who is not involved in either case. &#8220;I am baffled because I&#8217;ve known of others who applied and been turned down in cases that seemed to me far more deserving than these.&#8221;
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...im-todashev/iTe3zMwBZxh46u9l5N2SWL/story.html

Why was US giving these people (Todashev, Tsarnaev, etc) asylums left and right? That's my question. They were not afraid to go back to visit or return to live.

“I haven’t seen any justification for the granting of asylum to any of them, to be honest,” said Mark Kramer, director of the Cold War Studies program at Harvard, who is not involved in either case. “I am baffled because I’ve known of others who applied and been turned down in cases that seemed to me far more deserving than these.”
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...im-todashev/iTe3zMwBZxh46u9l5N2SWL/story.html

I'm perplexed about this also. I suspect someone, somewhere, helped them with some interviews or paperwork? Or? IT's dad didn't even seem to grasp the asylum thing so I'm a little boggled by it all?

Quote=CARIIS:

innocent citizen of the USA.

/Quote
Again, you are not telling the facts. He had (operative word) a GREEN CARD, he had not completed all the the requirements to become a US citizen.

As for the profiling comment, I am not even going to go there. People "profile" other people everyday...

As for the "culture" excuse for beating someone up when you are an experienced fighter. He was in the US (as our guest having been granted an exchange visa,) and our "culture" does not allow for this, even if someone calls your mother a name, (most learn this in kindergarten). That is the whole point, if he did not like our culture, as has been reported by Mr. Allen who had first hand contact with IT, ( and who states he was anti-American, and a radical type Muslim"), he should have gone back to his homeland, and stayed there, long ago.

I'm perplexed about this also. I suspect someone, somewhere, helped them with some interviews or paperwork? Or? IT's dad didn't even seem to grasp the asylum thing so I'm a little boggled by it all?
The issue of granting asylum needs some serious examination. I sure would like to know if this is currently being done and the results.

I personally think that because of their Chechen ethnicity, US decided to grant them asylum. Despite the fact that they was not actually any danger to them in their home country. And for the same reason, US didn't thoroughly investigate Tsarnaev when Russia reported him as a possible terrorist threat.

I find it very suspicious that it seemed so easy for these guys to get asylum.I know of many cases from other countries ,it is very,very hard to get.....makes me wonder....

I have posted a number of links to articles about the subject, here is one from April 19th

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...merica-why-they-re-here-and-who-they-are.html

The Chechens in America: Why They’re Here and Who They Are
by Andrew Meier Apr 19, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
The two suspects—one dead, one still on the loose—in the Boston Marathon attack are Chechen. Journalist Andrew Meier, the author of Chechnya, explains the Chechen US community, why they left their homeland, and Russia’s war there.

Snip

How big is the Chechen community in this country?

"Extremely small. There’s no official organization, no association, or even an online community, of ethnic Chechens living in the US. It cannot even be termed a “Diaspora”—I’d estimate the total at no more than 250 people. One Chechen refugee in New York tries to keep track of every Chechen in the country the refugee has met—the list runs to 81 people. They’re spread out across the country—New York, Miami, Washington, D.C., New Jersey, California, and Boston.

European nations have taken far greater numbers of refugees from Chechnya. In Austria, the Czech Republic, France, Belgium, and Germany, for instance, the number of formerly Chechen nationals ranges in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. Turkey, a country close to Chechnya, and with traditional and ethnic ties, may have the largest population: with an estimated 50,000 ethnic Chechens."

Much more...

Other articles I have read estimated the number at about 100 living in this country.

[/B]Again, you are not telling the facts. He had (operative word) a GREEN CARD, he had not completed all the the requirements to become a US citizen.

As for the profiling comment, I am not even going to go there. People "profile" other people everyday...
Once again, you are not accurate. OBtaining the green card translates to he was properly going through the maze to get citizenship. The only qualifier left to become a citizen the passage of time. Like an internship!

Point being made this was not a "lazy violent bum as media had played.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081219002830AAhBtx9

RE: People "profile" other people everyday
People murder people dailly does not make it right - it is especially problematic by those in power!

And hey if all was above board it woud have been clearly identified by now. Silence is interesting and supposedly what makes our civilian folks different than other lands. Just not happening any more ..........

Finally, many here proclaimed that an "investigation" is under way. Well??????

FONT="Georgia"]FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The still say cause of the "ongoing" investigation. It appears , as outlined from multiple sources below that I am not the only one with concerns here. This is just my opinion but how do you conduct an investigation when according to news sources "not one of the agents present at Todashev&#8217;s home have been detained or questioned in connection with Todashev&#8217;s death"

"Investigating the couch wall or table"?

Cannot imagine "investigating" anything without interacting with the shooter????

Some of the reports:

the Boston Globe reported on Tuesday, the FBI and the Justice department have enveloped the killing in a &#8220;blanket of secrecy.&#8221;

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has blocked Florida officials from releasing the autopsy report on Ibragim Todashev.

The cause of death for a former friend of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects who was killed by the FBI during an investigation is being blocked from the public.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...ase-of-todashev-autopsy-results#ixzz2ZRTdc1SB

Although the autopsy report on Ibragim Todashev was finalized on July 8th, and ready for release..........(there was no trouble leaking all the bombing associations that were proved to be non existant, while nothing else has been discovered as it relates to his involvement with the triple murder)

To say that Todashev&#8217;s death at the hands of FBI agents was &#8220;suspicious&#8221; would be a colossal understatement.

Washington Post reported .....none of the agents present at Todashev&#8217;s home have been detained or questioned in connection with Todashev&#8217;s death.

the agent who fired the shots has not been named publicly

The FBI has barred the Orlando medical examiner from releasing the autopsy report

The FBI and Massachusetts State Police have not released details of the fatal shooting

<MODNSIP>

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...shev-autopsy-boston-marathon-bombing/2522677/

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22861654/2013/07/17/fbi-blocks-release-of-todashev-autopsy-results

also of note:

officials in the United States have remained silent on the shooting. Governor Rick Scott of Florida, Mayor Buddy Dyer of Orlando, and US Representative Daniel Webster of Florida did not respond to requests for comment.

US Representative William R. Keating, a member of the Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs committees, said ...he had not received FBI briefings on the shooting( this was released like 2 weeks later after they killled him) -- NOW, that is what I call secrecy!!

IMO, this is even more ludicrious -he was blasted seven times, the world knows that, we have seen pictures, so could it be that (just speculation) the fatal shot be in the head? or trajectory indicates that many shots were fired after this "dangerous" individual was already no longer a threat .(down on floor bleeding to death from previous shots?)...just trying to come up with some notions as to why someone shot 7 times the cause of death could be quite such a "mystery"

Open to any notions as to how cause of death might harm this "investigation"?[/font][/font][/size][/size][/size][/SIZE[/size]]

Once again, you are not accurate. OBtaining the green card translates to he was properly going through the maze to get citizenship. The only qualifier left to become a citizen the passage of time. Like an internship!

Point being made this was not a "lazy violent bum as media had played.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081219002830AAhBtx9

RE: People "profile" other people everyday
People murder people dailly does not make it right - it is especially problematic by those in power!

And hey if all was above board it woud have been clearly identified by now. Silence is interesting and supposedly what makes our civilian folks different than other lands. Just not happening any more ..........

Finally, many here proclaimed that an "investigation" is under way. Well??????

RBBM: Of course I am...I digress. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Again, investigations take time, this isn't CSI.:stormingmad:

RBBM: Of course I am...I digress. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Again, investigations take time, this isn't CSI.:stormingmad:

Help me understand what on earth could possibly need two months to investigate, its is four people in a small apartment. Like give me example of what they could be investigating?

I understand the bombing takes LONG time....

i understand that Oklahoma City took a long time

I understand that 9/11 took a long time

Its four people, a dead victim, and a gun??

IMO, stall tactic used too often today ..........delay.....................everyones interest fades.........a game with the public and media.

funny............what does RBBM mean?!

Procopio told CNN late Thursday night that Murphy had been relieved of duty for one day and will have a status hearing to determine whether he will be on full duty, restricted duty or suspended during an internal police investigation. spare us.

What is there to investigate?

He said and did :

" I am releasing these pics ".

Here they are.

preety cut and dry here

Procopio told CNN late Thursday night that Murphy had been relieved of duty for one day and will have a status hearing to determine whether he will be on full duty, restricted duty or suspended during an internal police investigation. spare us.

What is there to investigate?

He said and did :

" I am releasing these pics ".

Here they are.

preety cut and dry here

Could you provide a link, so I can figure out which case you are discussing? Please, and thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin
Back