Found Deceased FL - Ismael Soto, 74, Vietnam war veteran, left in car, may be in Orlando, Cocoa Beach, 25 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
An article from 12/30/2021, stull missing according to Namus.

Ismael Soto, a 74-year-old-veteran who lives in the Cocoa Beach area, has been missing since Christmas and his wife, Maryanne, is desperately asking for help.

The couple lived in Orlando for nearly 15 years, and Maryanne fears he may have headed there.

He left in a dark gray 2008 Chevrolet Impala with tag number 59AHES and damage to the passenger side mirror.

LHZCGSKVCRBX5NKQXBWZICVISY.jpeg

BNVKTLZSXRH7PKAOI27TDJNF2Q.jpg

More at 74-year-old Brevard man missing since Christmas may be in Orlando area

Namus

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing for a long time...

His estate went into probate in January 2022. Looks like a death certificate was sought?
Only a month after he went missing? :confused:

Only a month after he went missing? :confused:
One of the entries, from January 20, 2022, says the court received a “Death Certificate - Non-Florida” so perhaps he was located? EDITED TO ADD: I see @WingsOverTX interpreted this differently, and maybe it just means that the petitioner was seeking one? But then why would the entry say “non-Florida?”

Last edited:
One of the entries, from January 20, 2022, says the court received a “Death Certificate - Non-Florida” so perhaps he was located? EDITED TO ADD: I see @WingsOverTX interpreted this differently, and maybe it just means that the petitioner was seeking one? But then why would the entry say “non-Florida?”
Maybe one of our lawyers could give us an opinion? I thought it was an interesting find but really can't interpret with my limited knowledge!

He is still listed in NamUS, so I dunno.....

Nothing about his car having been found or not, nor whether he had a phone, cash or any bank activity?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back