Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont think Christina Warner has been mentioned in the main thread yet

On Dec 13th 1989, the body of 23 year old Christine Warner was found in a wooded area of the Meadowbrook Polo club. She was completely nude and wrapped in plastic bags. It was determined she was beaten to death. Christine was a known sex worker based out of Manhattan, She often went by the name Tina Clark.

She was found near the college that RH graduated from. I dont think he was a student at the time.

I go back and forth on this. It seems like he chose Ocean Parkway as a graveyard around when he killed Valerie Mack, based on that HK document. So did he pick it and then move Peaches and her baby and Karen, or did he choose it because he'd already used it twice* and it hadn't been found yet? I really don't know. I lean toward the latter, because I can't imagine he would have risked moving them.

* Maybe three times. I know law enforcement estimates Asian Doe was killed around 2005, but before they connected Peaches' partial remains to her torso via DNA, they made a similar estimate for her, at least according to a couple of old Newsday articles from 2011-2016 that I read a couple months ago.
I think it's door number two. He would have known from following his own press - if he killed Peaches and her baby and Karen - that while Peaches' torso and Karen's legs were found almost immediately, that Karen's head and Peaches' limbs and her baby were not. That would have made the papers. So he knew, as the years rolled on, that it was a good site. In the end, those parts of them and the parts of the other dismemberment victims and the remains of Asian Doe weren't found until weeks or months after the GB4. There's a very good reason he kept using that strip of coastline, possibly for over a decade. Nobody was finding them there. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there are more along there, unfound. Peaches' head and Karen's torso and arms haven't been found. I'd be looking there, but also in the woods. I'd guess Karen's torso is in woods, and her arms and Peaches' head is on the shore, since that's the way Jessica and Valerie were distributed. But that is very much a guess.

MOO

What? It's in the article that this victim came from, further up the thread.

Thank you!!! <3

Im hoping we will see an in depth search of the South Conduit. Im also hoping genetic genealogy is being down on the unidentified victims tied to the lisk investigation (Peaches, baby doe, and Asian Doe)
Along with some of the other cases we've discussed (Cherries, Lattingtown Jane Doe, Muttontown Jane Doe, the 2 remainingManorville John Does, and both the Asian male Does, that Mary Murphy mentioned) i believe LE has said Cherries is being worked on.

Im wondering if theres any progress on the Nevada DNA comparisons
It definitely is. That's how they identified Valerie and Karen, and they've given some clues that they used this to try and trace Peaches, but hit some kind of road block among her immediate blood relatives. But they were seeking relatives of hers a couple of years ago: Family of Alabama man who died in 1963 may have info on New York serial killer victims: FBI

Im hoping we will see an in depth search of the South Conduit. Im also hoping genetic genealogy is being down on the unidentified victims tied to the lisk investigation (Peaches, baby doe, and Asian Doe)
Along with some of the other cases we've discussed (Cherries, Lattingtown Jane Doe, Muttontown Jane Doe, the 2 remainingManorville John Does, and both the Asian male Does, that Mary Murphy mentioned) i believe LE has said Cherries is being worked on.

Im wondering if theres any progress on the Nevada DNA comparisons

I'm pretty sure Peaches DNA has been tested, but they were unable to come up with a close relative who could identify her.

Some families don't have many members who've taken DNA tests or have theirs in a database.

I'm pretty sure Peaches DNA has been tested, but they were unable to come up with a close relative who could identify her.

Some families don't have many members who've taken DNA tests or have theirs in a database.
Yeah, Peaches' case is in the same situation as Kelly (El Dorado Jane Doe) was, as far as I know. Kelly was a result of an encounter or relationship outside a marriage. Her close relatives said that she strongly resembled their family, but they had no idea who she was. They called her Memory amongst themselves until she was finally, conclusively identified. If Kelly could be identified, Peaches can be, too. Whether through her own family tree, or the family tree of her daughter. It's just going to take time.

MOO

I absolutely agree, but I think a few people are still hung up on the difference in how Asian Doe was killed. But personally I agree, and I think law enforcement does too or they would have held back those searches. They suspect him and they want him and the public to know they suspect him imo.

The dismemberment, finding remains in two places, and proximity of Valerie to Jessica in Manorville and to Baby Peaches on Gilgo Beach offer some much stronger connections between those four victims. Karen is the other where the connection is slightly weaker, but if one person is responsible for three dismembered women found on Ocean Parkway the odds are high he is responsible for the fourth.

But yeah, I do personally think Heuermann killed Asian Doe. I also think he probably killed at least two of the Manorville men (one unidentified, one ID'd but identity not yet released due to request from family, both found fairly near Valerie and Jessica's sites) and possibly Sugar Bear as well, and if he is ever conclusively linked to any of those four victims, there's a man who was found murdered on Staten Island that I hope they also consider.

And I hope he's also being looked at for some of the Belt Parkway murders in Brooklyn.
Rex is evil. But, when it comes to Baby Peaches, he’s beyond evil.

Good morning everyone, I have been absent for a month or more due to surgery, since as you can imagine I have a lot of pages to catch up on, is there any of you kind enough to update me on the news in this last month, I know there was also a another court hearing at the end of July, has anything new come to light or have any of you brought anything interesting to attention?! Thank you all for your contribution to keep me updated

Goodling’s involvement in the case highlights the brutal reality of the crimes Heuermann is accused of committing. Goodling worked as a sex worker in New York during the late 1990s and early 2000s, a period when Heuermann is alleged to have been planning his heinous acts. She had multiple arrests, two of which occurred in 2002 near Heuermann's former office, raising questions about whether their paths might have crossed.

The second phone number found in the document, a pager number, remains unverified. Investigators are continuing their efforts to determine its relevance to the case. According to authorities, Heuermann used the planning document between 2000 and 2002, outlining his methods for carrying out his crimes and evading law enforcement. The document included phone numbers associated with individuals identified as "Megan?" and "Target 1," which may refer to Goodling, though her mother, Cindy Fitt, has stated she does not recall her daughter using the name Megan.

1724669826095.jpeg
The alleged planning document had been deleted in 2002 from Heuermann's computer but was recovered from a device seized from his Massapequa Park home last summer, prosecutors have said. Its content was recovered early this year, prosecutors said.

Former FBI profiler Gregg McCrary said the fantasy for many previously convicted serial killers is to keep victims alive for torture to enjoy their reaction to pain. Killing is often secondary to the crucial goal of captivity, he said.

"The more interaction they can have is the payoff for them," McCrary said. "They want to keep them alive as long as they can, reasonably. Killing is what they have to do at the end to not be discovered."
*I hate this man's face. Sorry not sorry

View attachment 527023
The alleged planning document had been deleted in 2002 from Heuermann's computer but was recovered from a device seized from his Massapequa Park home last summer, prosecutors have said. Its content was recovered early this year, prosecutors said.

Former FBI profiler Gregg McCrary said the fantasy for many previously convicted serial killers is to keep victims alive for torture to enjoy their reaction to pain. Killing is often secondary to the crucial goal of captivity, he said.

"The more interaction they can have is the payoff for them," McCrary said. "They want to keep them alive as long as they can, reasonably. Killing is what they have to do at the end to not be discovered."
*I hate this man's face. Sorry not sorry

So horrible I can't stomach reading the article right now. I cannot wait for that smug smirk on his face to be wiped off at his trial.

Also in the past month

Asa showed up in court with Rex's dog

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member