FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law Enforcement is telling us what we all know, without telling us what we all know. "Nothing was stolen, nothing was taken." “We know Henry Tenon did not act alone.”

The pressure on Gardner-Fernandez will become quite intense now. The media quickly made the discovery that Teton rented property from her husband Mario. With that connection, the tangled web unravels further.
When we look at motive, it's usually personal or totally random. If it's totally random, then usually the goal is not murder, but robbery or car jacking, etc. The only possible reason I can think of a person randomly murdering Jared like this would be to steal his car, but they didn't and then we know the baby was in the back so maybe just shock at seeing a child there, so he fled without stealing anything.

Now we know that there is a connection with the ex's husband now and this man charged so I think the possibly of the above scenario being true is just about zero, but it's the only thing I could come up with for why a totally random murder like that would happen without there being any other connection. I think we will find out soon that this was exactly what many of us thought all along.

So the killer placed a tire in the middle of the road randomly? He knew when and where to place it. That requires information. Information from someone who knew the route and time.

So...

Henry Tenon arrested August 2022.
Washington state home purchased in September 2022 (by LLC under SGF's parents' names).
Home where Tenon lived (which was owned by MF, SGF's 2nd husband) sold October 2022; originally purchased by MF in 2017).

Her parents, Shelli and Sterling Gardner, appear to have purchased the modern ranch home for her in September for $1 million through an LLC.

Tenon lived at 5239 Potomac Avenue in Jacksonville, which was owned by Gardner-Fernandez’s second husband, Mario Fernandez, at the time of the murder.

Fernandez purchased the rental property in 2017 and sold it in October 2022, public records show. Tenon appears to have rented the home directly from Fernandez.

[snip]

Tenon has his first court appearance Thursday. It wasn’t immediately clear if investigators believe Tenon pulled the trigger.

Tenon, who has prior convictions for burglary, misdemeanor battery and traffic offenses, was arrested Aug. 18 on unrelated charges of weapon possession by a convicted felon, driving with a suspended license and speeding, jail records show.

He has been locked up since at the James I. Montgomery Correctional Center, where he was served with an arrest warrant for Bridegan’s murder Wednesday morning.

Last edited:
Fyi, since it looks like Tenon is already a registered felon, here are some details of FL's three-strike law...

About HT being a conviced felon:
Henry Arthur Tenon, 61, was charged Wednesday with conspiracy to commit murder, second-degree murder with a weapon, accessory to the fact to a capital felony and child abuse, Smith and Nelson said.

Jail records show he was already in jail awaiting trial for Aug. 18 charges of possession of a weapon by a felon and driving with a suspended or revoked license on a third or subsequent conviction. That arrest report stated he had a shotgun in the trunk during a traffic stop.

So it appears she moved to the NW right after the henchman was arrested. Interesting.
I hope they are keeping any eye on her.

Its been said that: "Money Cannot Buy Happiness."

But, with the right contacts, it can buy unregistered cars, hotel rooms, rented homes in isolated places, new identification and.... false passports.

It is highly probable that certain people known to JB learned of the arrest of HT in AUG '22. Hence, prompting the move to the PNW.

Was the home purchased in order to be closer to relatives who may receive that one phone call allowed when one is arrested?

My thoughts are with the sweet, kind widow and their precious offspring.

MHOO #JusticeForJared

I find it amazing how some people, that have some possible connection to a crime, fail to see that moving away would bring them under more suspicion. It's like they think that by moving it will make it all disappear.

She also distanced herself from her husband shortly after the murder. She's trying to wash her hands of the whole thing as if she wasn't behind it all. Nobody is buying what she's selling.

So...

Henry Tenon arrested August 2022.
Washington state home purchased in September 2022 (by LLC under SGF's parents' names).
Home where Tenon lived (which was owned by MF, SGF's 2nd husband) sold October 2022; originally purchased by MF in 2017).

Interesting timing. Not suspicious at all. Lol

Gardner-Fernandez didn't move to the same town as her parents but instead moved near (what appears to be) a good friend who shares her love of baking. Shanna was briefly seen in a cookie baking video the friend placed up on Instagram Sunday.

The house she and Mario had in Jacksonville was placed on the market in October 2022 but was taken back off the market this month.
Sources: Arrest imminent in unsolved murder of Jared Bridegan

Gardner-Fernandez didn't move to the same town as her parents but instead moved near (what appears to be) a good friend who shares her love of baking. Shanna was briefly seen in a cookie baking video the friend placed up on Instagram Sunday.

The house she and Mario had in Jacksonville was placed on the market in October 2022 but was taken back off the market this month.
Sources: Arrest imminent in unsolved murder of Jared Bridegan

Hopefully she is better at baking cookies than she is at baking up murder plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025