FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: ‘Significant development’ to be announced in Jared Bridegan murder investigation at 12:30 >>> http://bit.ly/407tv5o

very telling from the widow BBM - "We are have great relief knowing that two of the people behind my husband’s murder"

Update in 20 minutes…

No surprises here, the wife has got to be next.

Last edited:

From your link

According to the arrest warrant, bank records showed three handwritten checks that Fernandez wrote to Tenon. It also reads “phone records show that Tenon and Fernandez had 35 phone contacts in February, 30 contacts in March and five to nine contacts in May and June, 2022.”

Mario Fernandez Saldana

Case 16-2018-TR-000173-CIXX-MA this is the closed traffic case from 2018. I don't see anything else for him yet.

Good thing you got in - my search in Duval court site won't come up (again!).

I found Fernandez in the Orange County jail site. Will be transferred to Duval County - but did not have a date yet.

edited to add - when you find Fernandez - full name is Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana - but will probably be under Fernandez. Can you give me his DOB? TIA!

BREAKING: Mario Fernandez Saldana, the husband of Jared Bridegan's ex-wife, has been arrested and charged with first degree murder in the death of the father of four. Prosecutors say he conspired to kill Bridegan in February of 2022.

(Cont'd) The State Attorney's Office says this man, Henry Tennon, changed his plea this morning and plead GUILTY to second-degree murder. Tenon, who was arrested in January, rented property from Fernandez.

According to Fernandez arrest warrant... when bank records were pulled, three handwritten checks were discovered from Fernandez to Tenon. (More information about this transaction was redacted from report).

(Cont'd) Fernandez arrest warrant also states that phone records show there were 35 phone contacts between Fernandez and Tenon in February... 30 in March and 5-9 in May and June. State Attorney's Office says this is still an active and on-going investigation.

From your link

According to the arrest warrant, bank records showed three handwritten checks that Fernandez wrote to Tenon. It also reads “phone records show that Tenon and Fernandez had 35 phone contacts in February, 30 contacts in March and five to nine contacts in May and June, 2022.”
my god, a paper trail even... cash when planning a murder jesus amateurs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove