FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they comment on this?!?! They are ridiculous. I will *never* support this business.
I am looking at it from a very different angle....

- The fact that they are wealthy and have an adult daughter who was increasingly implicated in a murder made them the subjects of a certain amount of news interest. Thus, the need to comment

- There are no indications that the family was involved in the crime. Like parents of all income levels, they give their children the "benefit of the doubt" and support them "through thick and thin".

- @StarryStarryNight 's observation is very telling and further illustrates the good character of the parents. They do not proclaim their daughter's innocence- but rather very accurately point out that there is a legal process.

My guess is that they are slowly distancing themselves from their daughter (no proclamations of innocence) as indications of guilt grow.

But... like families of all income levels, "blood is thicker than water" and they continue to support her to some degree.

Though their wealth allows for the hiring of a star attorney, the core concept is no different than most other families- they don't fully abandon their adult children.

Last edited:
Imo they likely have always known what she did, whether she told them or not. I don’t believe they are blind to who or what she is. I think they just say what they need to because of their status. They’re certainly not going to publicly admit “hey we know our daughter did this bad thing but ignore it and support us still!”. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did discuss it all with them and they led her to make certain decisions, like moving from Florida.

All jmo

This one bugged the hell out of me...and finally glad that this scheming, homewrecking, narcissist murdering scuz is arrested......we all knew it was coming

That SoShelli blog post of the Gardner family, with the supposed mourning of Jared was a sick twisted heartless photo op, soely with the intent for click bait blog readers. It doesn't get more phoney and disgusting than that.

Burn in hell Shanna for the mess you've caused...

I wouldn’t be surprised if she did discuss it all with them and they led her to make certain decisions, like moving from Florida.
Possibly. At the same time, the parents are very astute people. The move to Washington State seems like an impulse decision of the non astute.

Sure, its by the Canadian border, but the Canadian police are known for their efficiency and have a history of fast cooperation with US authorities.

"Prosecutors say Gardner played a “key and central role” in the conspiracy to kill Bridegan and another man carried out the attack in Jacksonville Beach. The indictment states Gardner plotted to kill him as far back as May 2015 and Bridegan’s loved ones are not surprised."

I think the chances of Washington refusing to comply with the extradition order are slim to none. The only legal right a governor has to deny an extradition is if he/she believes the charges are unjustified. A grand jury issued an indictment for her arrest, so I don’t see that happening. She’s only delaying the inevitable, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove