FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This day didn't come fast enough, but OH I AM SO GLAD IT IS HERE!

I too will be watching her parents carefully. Loving your child can be done without enabling them. They should ALL know right from wrong!

Prayers and love sent to Kirsten and all of his children.

Frankly I’m surprised she hasn’t disappeared before today.
Good, direct and simple point.

Objectively, she must have known that once the trigger man was arrested, it was only a matter of time before:
A. He became disenchanted in jail facing LWOP or the DP while she and her lover roamed free. and / or
B. The prosecution would eventually offer him a plea bargain with enough meaning to get his cooperation.

So.... as you stated, why wait around for the "other shoe to drop"- especially when one has access to enough money to both flee and do so in relative comfort?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see who her wealthy parents hire as her lawyer....

Her attorney is Hank Coxe:
Gardner's attorney, Hank Coxe, said his position remains the same that he does not comment publicly about pending matters.

Eta:
Looks like he's been her attorney previously, according to the DM. In that article, it says that Coxe was the former president of the Florida bar.

Eta 2:

Last edited:
Perfect news and well done LE!

Video is 17 minutes.

Microsoft Exec Murder | Ex-Wife Arrested in Bridegan Murder​

Shanna Gardner-Fernandez, ex-wife of the victim, has been indicted in the murder of Microsoft executive Jared Bridegan. Gardner-Fernandez, not pictured here, and Bridegan were in the middle of a custody battle when he was murdered.

Wonder what Shelli is going to blog about today?? Maybe she’ll have a party with a photographer and take pics of them laughing and having the best time all while her daughter is being arrested for murder. What a joke! I hope they can finally admit their daughter was in on it.

In this article, they use Shanna's hyphenated name but the booking record only uses Gardner. I wonder if they have officially divorced.

Snip:
Shanna Gardner-Fernandez was formally charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, solicitation to commit first-degree murder, and child abuse. All the charges are related to the shooting death of Bridegan on Feb. 16, 2022, in Jacksonville, Florida, State Attorney Melissa Nelson announced Thursday.

Published on August 17, 2023 03:05PM EDT

The ex-wife of Jared Bridegan, the Florida Microsoft executive fatally shot in front of his 2-year-old daughter in 2022, has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge, State Attorney Melissa Nelson said at a Thursday press conference aired by local media.

Shanna Gardner-Fernandez was arrested in eastern Washington shortly after the indictment was handed down by the grand jury, Nelson said at a press conference.

“We will be filing a notice of our intent to seek the death penalty,” Nelson said.

A company owned by Garnder’s parents has said that she and Fernandez Saldana separated.

Tenon, Fernandez Saldana, and Gardner each faced a count of child abuse because the shooting put Bridegan’s daughter in danger.

“Bullets struck the interior of the vehicle, in close proximity to where the child was strapped into her car, an act that reasonably could have been expected to cause physical or mental injury to her,” an affidavit stated. “Witnesses advised that the child was crying when they arrived on scene.”

Fernandez Saldana is scheduled for a hearing to take place Sept. 12.

A judge has yet to sentence Tenon. The 62-year-old is scheduled for a status hearing to take place on Oct. 9.

bbm

Omg!!!! Today’s the day (again)! I can’t believe it finally happened.

Agree, would love to see the documents and what they have on her. But just knowing she was finally arrested is enough for me at the moment.

Justice for Jared!!

Why would they comment on this?!?! They are ridiculous. I will *never* support this business.
I understand that her parents will believe her and stand behind her, but the DA is announcing that they are seeking the dealth penalty, so they are very confident in their case. I believe this is why it has taken so long to get to this charge. They wanted to make SURE that they had enough evidence to convict.

The parents need to see the writing on the wall. They need to understand that this murder doesn't make sense unless their daughter is involved.

Let the kids see their siblings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member