GUILTY FL - Jason Rodriguez accused of shooting 6 coworkers in Orlando, 1 dead

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Latest Update from Noon live feed: Friday the State turned down any plea deal of insanity for him to be in hosp rest of his life; Judge Belvin Perry has refused; also the Defense tried this morning to say once again they are "not ready for trial" Judge Belvin Perry is having none of it and a mental health "expert" will be ON HAND in the court room "in case there are any issues". I find this a strange move and how will that effect the jury? Maybe they won't be IN the actual court room; but I thought that's what I heard, that an "expert" would be close and on hand "in case they are needed". This man is a malingerer. Already; that's my opinion. He is a bad POSER.
IMO

I watched the video of his testiblony and I think he is faking it. He seemed to answer some questions fine and knew the law until it came to his crime. lol jmo

I watched the video of his testiblony and I think he is faking it. He seemed to answer some questions fine and knew the law until it came to his crime. lol jmo

I agree; I am watching him as well via the video's and even this mornings update at noon on wesh; he is faking big time. No wonder Judge Belvin Perry is having none of it. They are still going w insanity def....

He knew exactly what he was doing and said so on tape he knew it was wrong. He knows right from wrong, clearly. I'm hoping they have a jury by this afternoon, and then opening statements! I'm hopeful....what do you guys think? Today or tomorrow morning?

Cherry I hope we can get more on board for this trial. I think it will be very interesting what the evidence will be, and what will the defense cross with.

Cherry I hope we can get more on board for this trial. I think it will be very interesting what the evidence will be, and what will the defense cross with.

Yep Insanity Trials are interesting, it's left up to the jury to decide; which becomes an issue sometimes. I think he is malingering big time. JMO so far!! :floorlaugh: He doesn't hv me fooled at all.

OK bumping for Opening Statements which will begin in FL in Judge Belvin Perry's court room this morning @ 09:30am.

Okies? This is an insanity def trial; he has been diagnosed schzophrenic and is on meds; but not a slew of meds and I still believe he is malingering based on video of him so far. :)

See ya in 20! wftv will be streaming live. Linda Drane Burdick to Prosecute.
LIVE FEED UPCOMING EVENT ON WFTV:

http://www.wftv.com/s/rodriguez-blog/

Bumping for Live Feed Opening Statements are to begin at 09:30 here we go....a bit early live camera is up *same cou:rt room as Casey A case*

:coffeecup: Java Bean for All; get ready set go

Morning Cherry!

I am trying to be awake, thanks for the Java beans.

Inmate just entered court room; has Movember on face.

Opening statements going on? My kindle won't let me watch. TIA:seeya:

Bumping for Live feed in ten minutes. All links at beg of thread on backstory and yesterday's opening statements. It was a hard day; one witness who looks so much like an actress; was on the stand and she started screaming out her answers at the prosecution; and then started screaming and they led out the jury and then the witness; she was better when she came back on stand. I couldn't even write; It was awful.
Not sure if he was in the room with her the whole time she thought she was safe; because that was when the questioning turned into screams....because she was shot twice then hid in an office and I think he came back into that office; she was so terrified.

Watching the defendant leads me to believe he is malingering. PERIOD END OF STORY

Belvin Perry on da bench sentencing another case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori
Back