GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could those pics in all white be outside of the employers home?
Looks like a public place to me. I saw a comment on FB that the winter park PD were canvassing nearby businesses with his photo, so maybe one of the businesses had seen him earlier in the day and provided the other photos?

I'm wondering if maybe the hat and clothing were taken from her employers home since apparently, no one from that gym recognizes him.

This is so bizarre. Why do all this for $300? He might feel confident he wont be recognized considering he didn't attempt to disguise himself better.

Wonder what time the employer was contacted about the child not being picked up? Could this child be a preschooler that gets picked up around lunchtime, or is the child a lower or middle school aged child that gets picked up mid-afternoon? If latter, schools do let out earlier on Wednesdays (even private schools), by a full hour.

The photos with him in all white look like many office buildings in this area that have medical businesses in them. Made me think they may have gotten these photos of him after reviewing security footage from the building her dentist was located.

According to what I've gleaned from MSM, hubby and daughter, they found her purse (less keys, wallet) inside her employer's bathroom. I was wondering if this suspect abducted her after she withdrew $300 from ATM (she was planning on traveling the following day). Did he do something to "harm" her, steal her purse, car, etc. and drive to her employer's beautiful and lavish home to commit a burglary (thus leaving her purse in the house). No doubt, she had keys to her employer's home in her purse. He may have forced her to drive to wherever it is he lives, disposed of her (or tied her up, etc.), left with her purse, along with employer's house keys. He may have been stalking that very neighborhood for some time.

These are just random thoughts, as I can't wrap my thoughts around "why" her purse would be found in her employer's bathroom. JMO. Not even an opinion....just random thoughts from news reports.

Hoping she is found soon. Winter Park is a very upscale area, and the house was half a mile from the police station. It sounds as if she disappeared from her employer's residence, since her empty purse was left behind.

Oh Wildebeest, not that avatar again!

Hopefully they're showing these POI pictures to any companies that might employ people who care for the employer's house --- e.g., landscapers, pool cleaners. He could have a towel because he was working outside.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Marking my spot.
Was hoping she had just run off with the poi. Doesn't sound like it --she seems to be a responsible person.

Makes me nervous to withdraw cash from an ATM machine... I just glance around a bit and usually use one that isn't too isolated.

Hope she is found very soon and is fine !!

Looks like a public place to me. I saw a comment on FB that the winter park PD were canvassing nearby businesses with his photo, so maybe one of the businesses had seen him earlier in the day and provided the other photos?

I'm wondering if maybe the hat and clothing were taken from her employers home since apparently, no one from that gym recognizes him.

This is so bizarre. Why do all this for $300? He might feel confident he wont be recognized considering he didn't attempt to disguise himself better.
RBBM

While we cannot discuss the contents of the comments posted by the general per TOS, noticed a couple of interesting FB comments:
1. CJ's reply from 4 hrs. ago to DG 's comment from 11 hrs. ago:
https://www.facebook.com/wftv/posts...0155465833328145&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

2. DD's reply from approx. 1 hr. ago to LTG's comment, also from approx. 1 hr. ago:
https://www.facebook.com/wftv/posts...0155466836758145&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

I'm leaning towards Jennifer encountering the POI at her employer's home sometime between her arrival there after her dental appointment and noon on Wednesday (all BBM):
"Jennifer Lynn Fulford was seen on video about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, leaving a dental office on Canton Avenue in Winter Park.

Officials said she got into her vehicle and drove away. She was last seen shortly before noon Wednesday at a home in the 100 block of Webster Avenue.

Winter Park police said that’s where she worked as a nanny. Sgt. Garvin McComie confirmed that Fulford arrived at her workplace."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lford-missing-winter-park-20170928-story.html

"Jennifer Fulford was last heard from shortly before 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at a home at East Webster Avenue and Golfview Terrace across from the Winter Park Country Club, Winter Park police Sgt. Garvin McComie said.

A steady stream of investigators came and went from the home Thursday, which is owned by Reid Berman.

Forensic technicians were seen taking bags and boxes out of the home."
http://www.news965.com/news/local/p...nce-winter-park-nanny/UUsQYeS8GVZEaeVuktOwwI/

"[Jennifer's husband, Robert] Fulford said $300, the maximum amount allowed, was withdrawn from her Wells Fargo bank account at noon Wednesday.
When Fulford's boss returned to his home, 'He found her purse in the bathroom on the floor, but her phone, her keys and her wallet were gone,' Fulford's husband said."
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/winter-park-woman-disappears-under-suspicious-circumstances-

I would think the home would have security cameras. I wonder if she was caught on one of them, perhaps leaving with the POI, around noon. I do think that the POI was wearing the employer's clothes.

From the news965.com article, I get the impression that she was at her employer's home when she was last heard from at 11:45am. Maybe the POI was inside the house with Jennifer by then, and she texted or called her employer (perhaps while the POI was looking for clothes to wear in the employer's closet), letting him know she wouldn't be able to pick his son up from school? Maybe she also said something that indicated some sort of trouble to the father, thus prompting him to call 911 rather quickly?

I also get the sense that the perp is someone who is familiar with Jennifer's routine and even her employer and his son. Could he be someone who works at the country club across the street? Someone who does routine maintenance work for the employer (the home has a beautiful pool: http://winterbrothersconstruction.com/175-webster/zx0f7z9h839df0z95x4dhs6696g1ho; tree-trimming? Mowing?)?

I am so terribly worried for Jennifer ....

This is awful. I hope they can find some clues from her car and hopefully find her safe very quickly.

I have a feeling that there is a crime scene at the home she was a nanny and he took her car and took money out of her atm. there would be no reason for there to be bags of forensics taken from the home otherwise :(
I can't imagine her family, and her child that just gave birth

I agree. Lots of activity at the boss's house. I also wonder what time the son was to be picked up from school. Preschool would be around noon, whereas elementary and middle schools later in the afternoon. Those hours would make a difference.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, I'm trying to multi task today - but concerning the tshirt the POI is wearing - The people who own the gym said they don't recognize him but her boss used to be a member at the gym.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, I'm trying to multi task today - but concerning the tshirt the POI is wearing - The people who own the gym said they don't recognize him but her boss used to be a member at the gym.
Ugh. There's only one reason for him to have changed into the homeowner's clothes. I feel sick.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Stupid thinking he can get away with this. Who, in this day and age doesn't realize there are CAMERAS at all ATMs?? This is awful :(

I was hoping there would be positive news this morning (west coast here). Not so, it's worse. :(

So the POI is actually the suspect given it's said it's him who accessed Jen's ATM.
Last night her daughter posted he was the suspect on FB but I couldn't link that.

I'm heartsick for her, and family (seems she has 2 children ).

I leaned to this perp being in the home, or grounds, and he accosted her. omg.

Now her car was found......;(

Can you get money from an ATM with a credit card not a debit card. It may not require PIN code.

I have both but have never tried to w/draw money with the credit card.

At gas stations, I have to put in my PIN code if I'm using the debit card.
If I use the credit card, all I have to do is put in the zip code.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back