FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Human Bones were found in Apoka, FL today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...found-apopka-042109,0,7673487.story?track=rss

Snipped.... The boy found a skull and "numerous bones" in thick woods near Tilden Avenue and Sixth Street, Apopka police spokesman Officer Steve Popp said. It's too soon to know whether the person was killed or died of natural causes, he said. Investigators don't know the age, gender or race of the dead person....Snipped

Posted below is how far this location is from Jennifer's condo.

Driving directions to E 6th St & Tilden Ave, Apopka, FL 32703
15.4 mi – about 31 mins

icon_greenA.png
John Young Pkwy & Conroy Rd
Orlando, FL 32839

camera_dr1.png

1.Head north on FL-423/S John Young Pkwy toward Americana Blvd
camera_dr1.png
7.9 mi
2.Turn left at N Orange Blossom Trail/US-441
camera_dr1.png
7.1 mi
3.Make a U-turn
camera_dr1.png
335 ft
4.Turn right toward E 6th St
camera_dr1.png
135 ft
5.Turn right at E 6th St
camera_dr1.png
0.3 mi

icon_greenB.png
E 6th St & Tilden Ave
Apopka, FL 32703

Oh please don't let it be Jen.

Where could she be though? Some people have speculated she was sold into sex trafficking down in Venezuela or somewhere...I read on her site that some woman was "haunted" by the similarity of a woman on her boat trip in Cancun named Jen, who was with another girl and 2 guys and she took a picture/forwarded it to the OPD.....then there's this guy Brian (www..com) who claims some Asian kid had been stalking her and took her, but that she's alive. He stikes me as a normal guy and not a psychic...and he's been correct about a number of other cases...but who knows...

How frustrating...I guess we'll wait a few weeks to see what they come up with. Can you post the results when they become available UCF?

WIll definitely do my best but it's just dependent if they post a news story on it. I hate that part of the news.

As much as I hope it isn't Jenn, at some point, there needs to be answers no matter how bad they might be.

Praying every day for answers and of course for a miracle :)

I have nothing new to add, just that I have been thinking about Jennifer a lot lately and feeling very sad about her.

I so want her to come home and the apparent lack of progress is so disheartning - I can only imagine how Jennifer's family and friends feel.

Same here. I actually realized it had been a while since I was on this thread and was feeling badly, like I had forgotten about her. I do think of her often and living in FLorida can't help but wonder if a face I see on the street knew her, knows her, or knows something. I can only imagine that the not knowing must be worse than anything else. My thoughts are with her family. I hope there are answers on the horizon.

Nothing confirmed, just info from another article...

APOPKA, Fla. -- Investigators are working to figure out if human remains found in dense woods belong to a man who wandered away from a local assisted living facility.

Two teens found the remains in Apopka on Tuesday.

Investigators said Wednesday they have made progress, but they could be collecting bones for the next few days, because the remains are scattered.
Apopka police said on May 23 last year, Donald Taub, 53, wondered from the Apoka Retirement Home near South Alabama Avenue, and the remains could be him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19241096/detail.html

I saw something like that as well but in another news article (will have to go for the link) I also saw that the place where he lived said he had been found at the hospital. So, who knows. Either way, they should be able to at least give the gender.

I think the POI definitely looks like Casey Anthony. How she would have done it alone is a mystery though.

Dropping back in from the Caylee forum to check if any news about Jennifer, and I have to say I agree with you and add that I have thought this for a while (it's all in the walk of the POI to me)!

JMO, and I said this before too, but IF it was Casey parking the car (like she did with the white car at Amscot) I think her "role" was to ditch the car.

Even during the time LE had a search warrant for Casey's items and was searching the A's home, I was wishing LE could have looked around the home at the same time for anything relating to Jennifer that Casey might have had there, just to make sure.

I pray and hope something breaks soon on these cases I follow here on WS. They are all so heartbreaking. :(

Who Come up with this <snip> Idea that they think this could be casey anthony .Your not serious are you she killed her child because she wanted to go out with her freinds to the bar so offing jen would be one less person to go to the bar with.

UFC..Has there been any updates on the UID maybe even a gender released seems pretty close to where she lived.

Who Come up with this completley Insane Idea that they think this could be casey anthony .Your not serious are you she killed her child because she wanted to go out with her freinds to the bar so offing jen would be one less person to go to the bar with.

Well apparently there's a bunch of us wondering about it - and OK maybe we're all a little touched, but hopefully not completely insane (yet!) :crazy:

I can't speak for everyone else, but why I think of Casey when I watch the tape of the POI walking away from the car, is because of the way the person is walking. Casey has a strange way of her front toes lift and her heel is way up when she walks, and so does the POI:

24644gh.jpg

BTW I don't think anyone imagines Casey had anything to do with Jennifer's disapperance, but maybe, just maybe, she could have been told by someone to take the car and park it there after the fact?

I know it's a very long shot but just something to consider when we're desperate to help Jennifer's loved ones get an answer on what happened. 3 years is way too long with no answers :banghead:

I do not think Casey A had anything to do with Jennifer K's disappearance.
But what was Casey doing on 1/24/2006? Wasn't Caylee about 5 months old and wasn't Casey still engaged?
Maybe it is just someone who has a similar walk?
Anyway:

Jennifer: I don't think we have ever found out what she was wearing that morning? Her work clothes were laid out, but she would have had to put something on? Maybe those were her other choices for the day? Someone would know what clothes were not in her closet. So, she either was dressed for the work day and went to her car and abducted from there or she was dressed in sweats or a robe and answered the door that way?
With the condo's under renovations, where was her car parked? Was it with a group of other cars? Or seperately while some construction equipment was there?

I do not think Casey A had anything to do with Jennifer K's disappearance.
But what was Casey doing on 1/24/2006? Wasn't Caylee about 5 months old and wasn't Casey still engaged?
Maybe it is just someone who has a similar walk?

I really DO know intellectually it's not her, it's just my heart won't seem to let go of any possibilities, no matter how impossible. It's frustrating - maybe it's my Taurus (Bull) /stubborness coming out in me. :banghead:

UNSOLVED....

Iam sorry If I came across as rude or just an *advertiser censored* I just thought it was way way to far out there and when you say that we havve to brinng up ideas and theories i guess iam of the oppinion that someone working jenns case and i hope im right is now and again checkinng out sites like ours u know and putting out legit ideas i think is great i just thought that if they ever spent 5 mins looking at casey on jens case all it would serve is a complete loss of 5 minutes that maybe they coulda looked up another theory that made more sence to me thats all so i hope i didnt offend you if i did my appologies..

Who has Jen's car?
The family?
Who owns her condo?
Did the family keep it?
Or was it sold?
There is a group of highly skilled dogs and trainers who can sniff out scents long after the initial reports.
Will post link.

Well that article fills me with despair. I think it is safe to say that OPD hold out no hope of ever solving this crime. I am interested in the upcoming meeting between the Kesse's and the OPD and I hope the Kesse's see that it is time to try something different and put their trust elsewhere.

I hope it is not too late for someone else to clean up the mess the OPD have left in Jennifer's case.

I heard that tonight on JVN, that Jennifer's parents will be on around 7:20pm...anyone planning on watching tonight? If so, can you please let me know what happened- wont be around tonight to watch it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro