FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be great to finally get a decent lead in this case. Prayers to Jennifer's family!

Salem

Wouldn't it be great to finally get a decent lead in this case. Prayers to Jennifer's family!

Salem

That would be AWESOME! This is one case that has stuck w/ me...I pray for answers! I would be ecstatic if this led to something...
and the fact that his jobs required him to "dump" things is another red flag...

prayers ++

I think that Hattaway has a different MO... I don't think the cases are related but I will gladly eat my hat and also really pray for justice for Jennifer and her family....

(re to the MO: Hattaway seems to get into trouble repeatedly after he is drinking and asks females to drive him home.. )

I think that Hattaway has a different MO... I don't think the cases are related but I will gladly eat my hat and also really pray for justice for Jennifer and her family....

(re to the MO: Hattaway seems to get into trouble repeatedly after he is drinking and asks females to drive him home.. )

ya, I thought that too.
But let's have faith!! :) And prayers :)

:praying:

I saw Jennifer's Dad not too long ago. He and his wife are resigned to the fact that Jennifer is no longer with us but their pain is palpable about not knowing where she is...if only this could be their answer. I so wish they could have their answers.

OMG... Jennifer kesses's parents are saying Jennifer had been to the tap room bar, and had lived near the establishment. Taproom is the bar Tracy Ocasio was last seen leaving with James Hataway the POI!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...kesse-connection-ocoee-060409,0,6096996.story

"That was her old hang. That was her old neighborhood," Drew Kesse said

wow!! I so hope they are REALLY looking in to this, taking his DNA, etc...
I also think they should be looking where he used to dump things..

Just the fact that LE is looking to see if he is connected to Jennifer's disappearance is uplifting to me. It means that LE has not forgotten about Jennifer and they are trying to find her. It has been so long since any new information has come out.

Continued prayers for Jennifer and her family. Even if it is not this guy - maybe the lead will go somewhere.

As an aside - are we sure that Jennifer was taken from her condo? Could she have stopped for a drink when she was taking the cell phone to mail it, maybe stayed awhile, and then given this guy a ride? Or do we have enough facts to know this is not a plausible theory?

Salem

OMG... Jennifer kesses's parents are saying Jennifer had been to the tap room bar, and had lived near the establishment. Taproom is the bar Tracy Ocasio was last seen leaving with James Hataway the POI!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...kesse-connection-ocoee-060409,0,6096996.story

"That was her old hang. That was her old neighborhood," Drew Kesse said
I saw it mentioned on JVM and it is very encouraging they are looking at this guy. I don't think anyone considered it could be someone from her past history before she moved to the condo.

Could it be this guy called or came by the night before asking for a place to stay until morning then asked for a ride? I don't know another way to connect him to Jenn at the condo after 10:00pm phone call with Rob. Of course, he could have been staying with someone near where Jenn had moved and gained prior knowledge of where she was living from the people at Taps. He is a bar fly and probably knows a lot of people circulating around the bar/restaurant scene.

Definitely a lot of WOW's going on in my mind... just interesting connections... would love to see them all explored.

Praying for answers... one way or another, come on already!!!

Definitely a lot of WOW's going on in my mind... just interesting connections... would love to see them all explored.

Praying for answers... one way or another, come on already!!!

You and me both!!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19632971/detail.html

This is his booking history. it does not show his height. shows a mugshot though.

This article mentions his height and detectives's thoughts on it:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html

James Hataway, 28, who is the focus of investigators in two disappearances and possibly four assaults, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and police say he could be the man who was captured by a surveillance camera walking away from Jennifer Kesse's car three and a half years ago.

The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

Find Tracy Ocasio and I'll bet they'll find Jennifer - this guy's a creature of habit.

Well Hell's Bells! FINALLY!! They admit they "could" be wrong on the d@mn height!!!! We have only been telling them this since the day they released that he was short!!! GRRRR!!!

James Hataway, 28, who is the focus of investigators in two disappearances and possibly four assaults, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and police say he could be the man who was captured by a surveillance camera walking away from Jennifer Kesse's car three and a half years ago.

The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html (BBM)

Just the fact that LE is looking to see if he is connected to Jennifer's disappearance is uplifting to me. It means that LE has not forgotten about Jennifer and they are trying to find her. It has been so long since any new information has come out.

Continued prayers for Jennifer and her family. Even if it is not this guy - maybe the lead will go somewhere.

As an aside - are we sure that Jennifer was taken from her condo? Could she have stopped for a drink when she was taking the cell phone to mail it, maybe stayed awhile, and then given this guy a ride? Or do we have enough facts to know this is not a plausible theory?

Salem
We don't have any information to lead us to believe she went to mail the cell phone outside of her purse, her phone, and the friend's phone being missing with her.

She was in bed at 10:00pm according to Rob and was very tired the night before they found she was missing. It doesn't mean she did not go out, but the family felt like she stayed at home. The shower was wet and the bathroom appeared to be consistent with her having showered that morning.

It is going to be interesting to find out where this bar fly was the night before and the day of her disappearance.

Well Hell's Bells! FINALLY!! They admit they "could" be wrong on the d@mn height!!!! We have only been telling them this since the day they released that he was short!!! GRRRR!!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html (BBM)

Over on the Tracy Ocasio thread I have speculated whether the missing Onda "Christopher" George might possibly be the POI and the possibility that he was involved with Hataway in Jenn's dsappearance - George has previous conviction for armed carjacking and felony theft. Looks like he is smaller in stature than Hataway but I've not been able to get his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme