FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.trailershut.com/movie-trailers/96-transformers-3-trailer.html Hi Floridagirl!! I love seeing new posters here on Jenn's forum because they come in with fresh eyes. I hope you will come back and offer your theories.

It was the POI's scent that the dog tracked. Since he was caught on video walking, I think investigators were trying to determine where his/her scent led to, in the hopes that it may track to the POI's dwelling. IIRC The scent led back to right in front of Jenn's condo. The POI most likely had been parked there or lived there.

Thanks Harmony! I've been reading here on WS for a year or two now, but I'm new to posting.

I just wish that they would finally find this poor girl. Dead or alive, she needs to come home to her family. Jennifer's case really hits home for me, I'm only a year younger than she was when she went missing. I consider myself to be very safety conscious, and use the same kind of "safe calls" that Jennifer did. If this could happen to her, it could happen to anyone.

Hehe I have no idea where my post came from yesterday, just a tired rant I guess. Something still just seems off to me about the POI going back to Mosaic. It does fit with the worker theory though.

I know that James Hattaway was mentioned as the possible POI, or at least possibly having ties to this case. I know that he worked cleaning Septic Tanks, and that they searched several in the search for Tracy Ocasio.

I'm not sure what the Septic Tanks are like at a large complex, or how someone could accsess them, but has LE or anyone else ever checked the tanks at Mosaic?

Jennifer’s parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, hosted a community safety event Saturday.

The “Beacon of Hope for the Missing” event included free fingerprinting and ID cards for children, personal safety training and even a martial arts school.

The event took place from from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Mall at Millenia.

As for the Jennifer Kesse case, her family has upped the ante, hoping the event can serve as an outlet to collect new leads.

The reward for information leading to Jennifer’s safe return has gone from $1,000 to $1 million. And $10,000 to find a person of interest in the investigation.

The rewards will only be offered until Feb. 24.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/23/4_years_later_kesses_up_ante.html?refresh=1

Thinking about Jennifer and her family today on the 4th anniversary of her disappearance. It's sad that this whole ordeal has gone on this long, yet at the same time I know it's just a matter of time before Jennifer is brought home and her family has the answers they so deserve.

As of 8:30am here in Orlando I have yet to see anything on any of the local news channel's website's about Jennifer, which disappoints me. Then again the day is still young and they do still have time to post something. My husband and I don't really watch TV anymore, so there very well could be mention of this sad anniversary and Jennifer's case on TV that I am not aware of.

Either way, lets all just make sure to take a few minutes out of our day today to think about Jennifer and her family, and send positive thoughts their way =]

Such a sad story, hard to think it has been this long. I will always remember the way her poor parents stood out on the street with signs and flyers for Jennifer, as this "case" never got the "national" media attention that others did, probably cause there was just so little to go on.

I personally go with the most "simple" theory every time (Occam's Razor?)...and the most "logical" theory...

I don't think anyone kidnapping and trafficing middle class american women in Orlando

I personally think this was a case of some evil guy who had seen her, knew where she lived and who overtook her /maybe had a gun

I think that there is just nothing to "connect" them...he snatched her, did what he wanted, horrible, he killed her and somehow dumped her at some construction site

I think he was somehow involved in the construction....maybe had a van...
he could even have been one of the "illegal" workers that some construction crew leaders pick up in certain part of town, pick up point..where they gather to do day work

he probably is back in mexico or el salvador or wherever he is from

This is so hard on the family and a nightmare for LE...just about nothing to go on but a grainy picture, the location of her car, a "spot" of dna...just impossible

I wonder if they really rounded up every construction worker...it might have helped if they went in on the "illegals" like gangbuster....ie, "talk or get deported"...??

I bet someone knows something....but again they probably split and are somewhere else in USA or "back home" or whatever

In regards to the question "why didn't they search the landfill?" I think it is again the lack of any evidence that would have told them which landfill to search...it is not like they found blood on a dumpster or anything..they have nothing really. In cases where they "search the landfill" it is because they have knowledge of a location where a body was dumped and they know where to look. In this sad case they just have nothing

I hope and pray for justice one day for Jennifer and some closure and relief for her poor family.

The only reason that anyone is saying she might have been traffecked is because they can't figure it out .But this is how most missing person cases are UNTILL they are solved think about any missing person stacy peterson no real leads in that missing girls case i guess she was traffecked also hailey cummings her as well maybe they all went in a package deal give it a ewst with this theory i say..

Why are women taken or traffecked ..usually for prostitution they make them work in the sex slave trade for them or the pimps whatever u wanna call them , to make money right well a girl like her and as high profile as her case was and is u dont think someone would turn her in for the reward i just think that theory is rediculious its only been brought about because its a mystery as to what happened and u can throw any scenario out there of coarse this exzists thats not what iam saying iam just saying this case is to high profile for that to have happen not to mention taking a girl to another country is planned on hopw to do so i beleive jen just came home that day from her trip or the day before so did they plan this all in 24 hours ,like her times for being home ,does she have a pitbull if they break in or is their a bf works nights all that stuff the person would need to know if this was a planned thing..no way ,,it didn't happened ..yes its called a mystery so u can throw out your scenario vut come on..by the way who ever mentioned the movie taken don't forget those girls went or were lured to that country then they were taken in to the sex trade.your forgetting the thousands of miles in between....

Some where way back i had mentioned on this thread that jennifer's little brother was recieving threats . I wasn't sure about the type of threats he was getting but Mr Kesse let it slip on I beleive it was a greta van sustren interview if anyone remembers her back when she was doing those kind of shows not like the ones she does now on polotics . But I say he let it slip because he only got out a few words before his wife looked at him and he changed the subject very abruptlly . I do not recall just what he said all i know is he said something alonmg the lines of his son's name and that he had been recieving some serious threats to his life ,,I mentioned it on here but no one new what i was talking about or had seen or remembered this so i dropped it but it does make you wonder just what the son was getting into to be threatened makes me wonder about the phone as it was one of his freinds if i recall that had left it at jen's house and their was some controversy as to weather she was abducted or followed while trying to find a fed ex or something to ship the phone to the owner of the cell. Beyond that what gets to me is what else are ,not nessecarilly the kesse's but maybe them and the police holding back just the look he got when he mentioned it was like were not sapose to go there remember , also if i remember they had to fight with the police to get them to release that second video of the car remember anyways i seen some comments on threats and wanted to bring what i know i heard and seen a long time ago now but at the time i said it on here no one new of it so it was dropped..Dont quote me on the show i saw it on in case anyone tries to go back to read transcripts because im not positive it was greta i think court tv was still on at the time was it not..but it was mentioned and mr kesse was basically told not to bring that up..WHY i dont know..

this could go along with the gang thing

I've just been thinking, if jennifer was taken for trafficking, maybe she was targeted on her vacation. I'm not sure where it was, I think I just heard carribian. Anyone know?
Your probally thinking a few things
-why come back to the states, they would have just taken her there
maybe they think if they take her there it will be too much focus on the place, the amount of money made by trafficking, money spent to get her and ship her somewhere would be minimal. maybe they waited until a time she would not be with her bf.

as far as her brother being harassed/threatened, seriously who would do that unless it was a gang. maybe they had a lead they were following and it was getting close so they started the threats.
we know these guys kidnap women. The 2 who got away must have hopped in the car and took off. So the 2 were fugitives from Jan 20-25.

Hi-

I'm new on this thread, so please excuse me if this has been hashed out before.

Her car was found at the HOTG, at Americana and Texas Avenues.

Does anyone else find it curious that there is a bus that runs from the Universal Studios Employee Center that stops at that same intersection? More interestingly, This same bus directly passes her condo: http://www.golynx.com/index.cfm?fuse=cstm&app=route&view=sched&cid=40

Could it be possible that the perp was someone ending his shift instead of starting? Thanks.

Hi-

I'm new on this thread, so please excuse me if this has been hashed out before.

Her car was found at the HOTG, at Americana and Texas Avenues.

Does anyone else find it curious that there is a bus that runs from the Universal Studios Employee Center that stops at that same intersection? More interestingly, This same bus directly passes her condo: http://www.golynx.com/index.cfm?fuse=cstm&app=route&view=sched&cid=40

Could it be possible that the perp was someone ending his shift instead of starting? Thanks.

Thank you for your reply! Interesting theory!! Definitely food for thought!!

SOMEONE knows who this POI is. SOMEONE recognizes the clothes and look. The look is distinct- the short tapered hem on the pants- the white socks- the beanie/hat/haircut. If he/she rode a bus SOMEONE had to have taken note. The silence is exassperating.

KessePOI.jpg

Hi RPS, yes I considered that and wrote about it elsewhere. There are some locations in that area that interested me concerning my theory, including Universal. Was there something in particular about Universal Studios that you mention it, or just that there's a lot of people?

Interesting thought.

rd

Hi RPS, yes I considered that and wrote about it elsewhere. There are some locations in that area that interested me concerning my theory, including Universal. Was there something in particular about Universal Studios that you mention it, or just that there's a lot of people?

Interesting thought.

rd

Hi rd_jfc-

My basic assumptions is that the POI is a food service worker or in general maintenance. He appears to be wearing “kitchen shoes”, so I will start with that assumption.

If he is a food service worker, I presume he is working the midnight shift because as he is committing the crime from about 7:30 AM to 12:10 PM, he doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to report anywhere.

If he is a food service worker on a midnight shift, then he is likely to be working in a place where there is overnight food preparation for meals for large crowds, e.g. airport, Universal Studios, catering companies. I’m also aware that some donut shops can have similar shifts (there is a Krispy Kreme in the area where JK would have passed by on her way to work).

If he is a food service worker on a midnight shift, it is likely he will need to depend on public transportation instead of having his own vehicle. The 40 bus route starts/ends at the Universal garage and its schedule does accommodate midnight shift workers at Universal.

The 40 Bus goes from the Universal Garage, stops at the Mall (kiddie corner from the Krispy Kreme and .6 mile from the condos), passes by the condos, and its next stop is at Texas & Americana, where the car was found.

If he is a food service worker on a midnight shift, then it is likely he shares an apartment with others. The area around Texas & Americana has a very high density of multiple-unit dwellings. When I Google-mapped the bus stops past that point, the density wasn’t nearly as high. I’m just playing the percentages here.

So, the bottom line is that the Universal angle entered my radar screen since it fit the criteria of providing midnight shift employment (I’ve seen job ads there) and where an available means of transportation just happens to pass or stop by key points of interest in the case.

With that in mind, do I have any breakdowns in logic in the above? Have I overlooked something? Thanks.

No, that's excellent thinking, RPS. I especially appreciate the information even though I'm interested from a security guard aspect instead of a food worker. However there are more than a few here who think he is dressed like a food worker as well (or more precisely, line chef, that type of thing I believe.)

That's exactly my thinking that he continued on the bus route after parking Jennifer's car rather than returning to the scene of the crime, however, I never envisioned it as a regular bus ride, a stop near the Mosaic, and parking the car five hours later a mile and half on down the bus route at a spot convenient to catch the bus and continue his regular bus ride home.

Some, including semi-famous people I guess, drew a circle around the corner of Americana and Texas and said he probably lives in that circle. I think the suspect was trying to make people think that someone there stole the car, but for that same reason parking anywhere close to where they live (or even pinpoints them in that virtual circled area) is not something a person would do unless necessary. And with bus lines running up and down both Americana and Texas, it isn't necessary.

Taking that thought a bit further, it's been my thought that if someone were actually going to return to the Mosaic, they would park in one of those many convenient spots down Americana toward the mall not that far from the Mosaic. I mean is someone really going to walk a mile and a half down Americana in broad daylight back to the Mosaic, easily seen by people he wouldn't want to be seen and remembered by, just to imply that someone abandoning Jennifer's car in Huntington on the Green apartment parking lot is badder than someone abandoning Jennifer's car in nearby strip mall parking?

I can't believe he would, and I discount the search dog returning to the Mosaic unless he or she were say brought down Texas from the north to Jennifer's car and found their way to the Mosaic from there. All that running back and forth between the Mosaic and HOTG first could not have been helpful.

I think if someone were to regularly ride a bus up line 40 to the mall, then across Americana, they would either stop at Texas to take a bus a short ways south or continue north on Texas, or not stop at Texas but continue on to Orange Blossom and north on Orange Blossom.

I could be wrong, but I think there was a bus stop more or less across the street on Texas from the parking lot where the suspect was pictured, say at the entrance to the strip mall parkig lot there. The suspect was walking on down the lane in the complex along Texas to more or less the corner of Texas and Americana. Catty corner from there is a covered bus stop to continue on down Americana to Orange Blossom. That is my thinking where he was headed.

That he might have been a regular on that bus route but on that finished the ride from Texas and Americana five hours later is definitely something multiple people have a chance of remembering portions that were out of the norm. It is quite interesting, and makes a lot of sense to me, RPS.

While not wanting to throw you off your thinking, in my POI blowup thread I posted a picture of biking shoes right below the POI still. It looks perfectly clear to me in great detail to be biking shoes with white athletic socks and uniform colored long pants suitable for biking. I have a picture of that exact armed bike patrol uniform I found in a south Florida security company ad after weeks and weeks of searching. The company lost their license later and the source of that uniform and how many people might have had it I don't have the wherewithall to determine, but finding it confirmed that what I found in the pitures exists.

But regardless, I think you're on to something here.

rd

Hi rd_jfc-

Let me see if I could develop your idea of a security guard who has a bike.

There are plenty of security guards who work the midnight shift and there appear to be plenty of businesses in the area who would use them, e.g. the nearby mall.

The closely cuffed pants would be consistent with someone who rides a bike.

And your theory really does explain the bloodhound tracking from the car to the condos.) "Bo took a sniff of the driver's seat and pulled handler Sgt. Jeff Brown at a loping pace for a mile.")

1. I know I have the bus theory, but the bloodhound tracking is hard to ignore, especially 2 days after the crime. The scent was very strong (even with 14 mph winds in the preceding days), so it indicates that the POI walked from the car at HOTG back to the condos.

2. The reports say that the bloodhound overshot the condo entrance, but then was able to pick up the scent again on the grounds of the condo. My theory here is that the POI walked by the entrance because he wasn't comfortable entering at that time. Perhaps there was traffic in the street or he saw a car exiting the compound, so he walked by until the coast was clear, and then he tracked back. Trained bloodhounds can get confused at first with a backtrack, but they are able to pick up on it with an experienced handler and re-find the trail.

3. The scent also appears to be too strong for a "residual scent" where the bloodhound picks up the scent of someone who was riding in a car or bus. The POI walked. It does seem stupid, must he must have felt safe after he ditched the car and got out of sight.

4. I believe reports that the bloodhound tracked the scent to the parking lot area, but not the reports that say to her front door or her stairway. Really now - who would return to the victim's door after such a crime?

5. This is my best shot with taking your theory and combining it with the bloodhound evidence: The POI parked the car, and walked back to the condos merely to retrieve his bike.

This is just another scenario I am developing, but do you see any logic shortfalls with this scenario?

I think that's as viable as any, RPS. It's pretty much what most people think except for not being an illegal construction worker and living there.

But that gets us away from your bus line line thoughts. I don't know that the suspect if wearing a bike riding outfit as appears to me would necessarily have a bike for this attack. Do security guards change out of uniform after shift to go home? I know there are bike riding security guards, from my research I believe both Universal and Disney, however, this uniform is extremely distinctive and I'm assuming not known to be used in Orlando area given no one has recognized it.

The arming is something that wouldn't necessarily be used at work. This guy appears to be a wannabe cop to me with this getup, and one of those police impersonators who assault women. I was thinking either current or ex security guard, and that the source of that particular uniform and who may use it would be helpful in identifying potential suspects.

But how one would be getting to Jennifer's complex to assault her in early morning was a question itself (easily answered with the resident illegal), and I had in the past considered that she had gone out to deliver the cellphone package for overnighting. However it's been posted with some authority that she wouldn't have any need to do that, and so the assaulter stalking her in her parking lot was still unaddressed.

Your scenario makes a lot of sense in dealing with that.

rd

I apologize if this has been covered already, but can anyone tell me the name of the management company who oversaw this condo complex?

TIA

I apologize if this has been covered already, but can anyone tell me the name of the management company who oversaw this condo complex?

TIA

I believe it was KW Property Management.

I read all theories and try to keep an open mind, but like some others, I go back to thinking the person(s) in the video was a male worker at the Mosaic (construction, painter, maintenance, landscaper, etc.), who may have even been staying onsite in one of the unoccupied units, and they just haven’t been able to track him. Not to say there aren’t other possibilities, but these are some of the reasons why it seems the most likely to me (sorry for the length):

• At the time, there was extensive remodeling/construction going on at the complex, and Jennifer had complained to her family that some of the workers were making her feel uncomfortable.
  • "Were these guys mostly day workers?" Van Sant asks. "It was large groups of crews that had traveled together. And many of them were staying right there in several of the units in the complex itself," Wright says. (ref 48 Hours)
  • Of the 447 units in Jennifer’s complex, only 250 were occupied at the time, and workers were allowed to live in the empty units. But Sgt. Brennan said tracing these people is "extremely difficult." (ref 48 Hours)
  • Hearsay: On Jennifer’s floor only 2 out of the 4 condos were occupied – and her neighbor was not in town
  • The Mosaic Developer and Property Management Company would have been aware of, and responsible for, allowing the workers to stay in the unoccupied units
  • It was rumored that the work crew was made up mostly of illegal aliens and more than half disappeared in the days after Jennifer went missing (ref Daily Commercial)
  • On an internet forum called “Contractor Talk,” there are several posts about contractors hiring illegal aliens and the use of fake IDs. Example of one post: “All my guys are illegals, sometimes they get picked up, but its fairly easy to get new ones. There really is no downside as long as I don't get caught. Plus it allows me to price jobs a lot lower.” Example of another: “I myself don't hire illegals, I have worked on jobs where other contractors have used them, the guys that were working seemed to work fine. I look at the contractor who hires them he pulls up in his new truck, walks around barks some orders, and then moves on to the next job site. The thing is these men get paid very little and the contractor walks away with all the money. These contractors have to live with themselves which most could careless about the little guys and walk over who ever they have to. But like they say "What comes around Goes around" so maybe some of these Big time contractors are seeing down times now.”
  • Hearsay: At the time Jennifer went missing, the guard gate was kept in an upright position because of all the workers coming and going at the time and there was not 24 hour security. Two weeks after Jennifer went missing, Mosaic installed surveillance cameras and hired a new security company. (ref part Websleuths, part D. Kesse)
  • The complex fence only went about ¾ of the way around the property (ref AMW/D. Kesse)
  • When OC sheriff deputies and OPD deputies met Jennifer’s parents at her condo the afternoon she went missing on Jan 24, 2006, they said, “She probably had a meltdown or a fight with her boyfriend. She’ll be back.” And they left. (ref Orlando Sentinel video). We need to consider the possible mindset of LE and their response during those first critical hours.
  • On Jan 26, after Jennifer’s car was found at HOTG, the bloodhound (named Bo) followed a scent from the car at HOTG back more than a mile to Jennifer’s condo complex. The trail bypassed the complex's only entrance and led to a stretch of fence separating the public sidewalk from its private grounds. Once the 6-year-old bloodhound entered the grounds, the dog picked up the scent inside the fence and went directly to a staircase leading to Kesse's second-floor condominium (ref St. Petersburg Times, Tampabay.com, Jan 27, 2006). Note: One report said the scent led to the “front door of Jennifer’s condo” and another report said it led to “Jennifer’s parking spot.” D. Kesse said in CNN interview Dec 08 that the trail went back to her “condo building.” LE said in 48 Hours program the trail went back to “Jennifer’s complex.” Note that a dog handler will use the last scent on the vehicle to "scent the dogs" – my conclusion is that most likely, the scent followed back to Mosaic was that of the POI/suspect
  • Est. Distance between HOTG and Mosaic: 0.85 miles; Est. Driving Time: 2 min; est. walking time: 15 min.
  • The pictures of the POI/suspect weren’t released until 12 days after Jennifer went missing. I’m not surprised that either nobody at the time noticed this person walking down the road that day, or maybe didn’t want to get involved. We’re all focused on the picture since then, but at the time, who would really notice this person walking down the road, especially with the amount of construction going on in that area at the time?
  • To me, the POI/suspect in the picture is wearing similar clothing to a worker (could be worn by someone in construction, a painter, maintenance, landscaping). A similar t-shirt, pants, and shoes can be found on a “construction gear” website

Sorry, another long one...

Consider what was going on at the time with real estate development, these properties, big $$$ changing hands, and the chain of responsibility/accountability for security of the property. A search of these corporations/LLCs and their filings (all public record) during those years shows a number of inter-connections between various parties. Note that I could not find any connections between these companies/people and CFI (where Jennifer worked).

Background of the Property

• 2000-2005?: A prominent developer in central Florida (S.W., founder of Broad Street Partners) bought 100 acres near the Mall at Millenia and was developing it. S.W. was originally from South Carolina and later moved to Winter Park, FL
  • It appears the development project under S.W./BSP was called The Tradition, and was split into phases (I, II, III). Phase I was 451 units, Phase II was 303 multi-family units, and Phase III was 178 townhouses. These development plans were reviewed/approved by City of Orlando Municipal Planning Board
  • It appears the 451 apartments originally built were called Tradition Apartments and then during/after conversion into condos became known as “Mosaic at Millenia”
  • It appears Jennifer lived in the section referred to as The Tradition “Phase I” (451 apartment units, later converted to condos)
  • 2004-2005: Hearsay: According to reviews posted by former tenants, there were security issues and several robberies at “The Tradition” apartments (later known as Mosaic at Millenia), one of which may have involved use of a “master” key
  • Aug 2005: Hudson Realty Capital funded a $13.4 million loan to “Millenia Villas, LLC” to be used in conjunction with a $69.75 million loan to purchase the 451 apartments, for conversion into for-sale condos. Key Realty Advisors was identified as the exclusive broker
  • According to the Mosaic property documents of 2005, the developer was listed as Millenia Luxury Condominiums, LLC, and had the same principals as Key Realty Advisors (Millenia Luxury Condominiums is no longer active)
  • According to Mosaic property documents of Aug 2005, the property management company was KW Property Management, and they were responsible for negotiation of all service contracts, financial and accounting services, hiring and supervising maintenance and janitorial personnel, hiring, training, and directing any other on-site personnel or subcontractors that may be required to successfully operate the property, screening new owners/renters, updating unit owner list, etc.
  • The property document states the developer had a financial interest in KW Property Management
  • The property document also states that unit owners shall provide The Association with a set of their keys
  • Sep 2005: It was announced that Pantzer Properties (connected to S.W.) sold the 451 Tradition apartments to a company called Grand Developers Holding Corp. for $75 million
  • Nov 2005: Jennifer moved into her condo at Mosaic. There was extensive remodeling going on at the complex. The workers were large groups of crews that traveled together, and many were allowed to live in the empty units
  • Jan 24, 2006: Jennifer went missing. At the time, it was said the guard gate was kept in an upright position because of all the workers coming and going at the time, there was not 24 hour security, there were no security cameras, and the fence only went around ¾ of the property
  • Feb 2007: Millenia Luxury Condominiums (no longer active) filed a lawsuit against Hudson Capital Realty and HCR filed a lawsuit against Millenia Luxury Condominiums in May 2007 (“petition for removal – other contract”)
  • May 2007: Mile High Capital Group, which was offering Mosaic at Millenia properties, was found to have been operating a "Ponzi scheme" from Sep 2004 through Oct 2005, and was operating under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection since Jan 2006. Principals of Mile High were later charged with multiple counts in Denver District Court for securities fraud, theft, conspiracy to commit theft, conspiracy to commit securities fraud and violation of the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act (article from May 2007)
  • June 2008: S.W. (61 years old) was found dead in the backyard of his Winter Park home (later ruled suicide). He was accused of stealing $millions from investment partners; multiple lawsuits were filed against Broad Street Partners and his estate

References:
http://www.cityoforlando.net/PLANNI...Reports & Minutes/July 2004/MPL2004-00015.pdf
https://extranet.lindquist.com/MileHighCapitalGroup/PropertyDocs/Forms/AllItems.aspx
https://extranet.lindquist.com/Mile... K to the Prospectus-Management Agreement.pdf
https://extranet.lindquist.com/Mile...bit 2 to the Declaration-Survey-Plot Plan.pdf
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Tradition.html
http://www.allbusiness.com/government/government-loans/527384-1.html
http://www.allbusiness.com/operations/facilities-commercial-real-estate/4423292-1.html
http://www.corporationwiki.com/graphs/roamer.aspx?id=15835777
http://denver.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/2007/05/14/story1.html
http://www.condometropolis.com/blog/2008/08/05/steve-walshs-suicide-leaves-unanswered-questions/
http://orlando.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2008/08/11/daily45.html
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-08-19/news/walsh19_1_walsh-winter-park-street-partners
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-01-24/news/walsh24_1_walsh-winter-park-letters
http://www.keyrealtyadvisors.com/
http://www.kwpropertymanagement.com/companyProfile.cfm
http://sunbiz.org/
http://www.corporationwiki.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors