FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the co-worker who was not at the office the morning that Jennifer did not show up to work? That info came out almost a year ago, but nothing seemed to come of it. Apparently someone she worked with had a romantic interest in her that she did not return, and the person did not arrive to work until early afternoon on the day Jennifer disappeared.
The sweater thing bugs me too. As far as I know, none of Jennifer's brother's friends claimed the sweater. I'm surprised it wasn't covered in DNA! Not sure if it was tested or if police merely asked around.
I think the car parker was a patsy who had nothing to do with Jennifer''s disappearance. Whoever was involved in Jennifer's disappearance paid this person a sum of money to go park the car.
In the end, we still don't know who is responsible. It could have been a co-worker or an acquaintance of Jennifer's. It could have been an undocumented worker. Or it could have been random. I just hope this case can be resolved, it's taken way too long.

Not that this prob hasn't been discussed, but in my office, I can find almost all personal info of co workers (tax forms, licenses, etc)...and those would have had her address on them. Any co worker would know when she was due back from her vacay too :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, anyone she worked with would be easily able to figure out where she lived. I know there have been many threads on this case so I don't mean to re-tread old ground if the co-worker angle has been discussed at length.

Yep, anyone she worked with would be easily able to figure out where she lived. I know there have been many threads on this case so I don't mean to re-tread old ground if the co-worker angle has been discussed at length.

Mystery, same goes for me - I don't remember if it's been covered but I'd bet LE looked into it. Where are you, Jennifer? :(

Mystery, same goes for me - I don't remember if it's been covered but I'd bet LE looked into it. Where are you, Jennifer? :(

What about the co-worker who was not at the office the morning that Jennifer did not show up to work? That info came out almost a year ago, but nothing seemed to come of it. Apparently someone she worked with had a romantic interest in her that she did not return, and the person did not arrive to work until early afternoon on the day Jennifer disappeared.
The sweater thing bugs me too. As far as I know, none of Jennifer's brother's friends claimed the sweater. I'm surprised it wasn't covered in DNA! Not sure if it was tested or if police merely asked around.
I think the car parker was a patsy who had nothing to do with Jennifer''s disappearance. Whoever was involved in Jennifer's disappearance paid this person a sum of money to go park the car.
In the end, we still don't know who is responsible. It could have been a co-worker or an acquaintance of Jennifer's. It could have been an undocumented worker. Or it could have been random. I just hope this case can be resolved, it's taken way too long.

Co-Worker theory is interesting. Any more details about this? What was their alibi?

There is a lengthy article about the co-worker online, but I don't know if I can post the link-it's another investigative website. I tried finding more information about it elsewhere but that website is the only place that talks about a workplace connection. It is very detailed. However, I have not seen this info talked about by Jennifer's family or LE, which makes me a tad wary of the info.

You are always welcome to pm a mod and ask if a link is allowed. You may also attempt to post the link. If it comes up as asteriks - that means it is not allowed, which would stop the discussion.

Hope that helps,

Salem

There is a lengthy article about the co-worker online, but I don't know if I can post the link-it's another investigative website. I tried finding more information about it elsewhere but that website is the only place that talks about a workplace connection. It is very detailed. However, I have not seen this info talked about by Jennifer's family or LE, which makes me a tad wary of the info.

Yes, I would love to see this link and I have talked with Drew in the past, it might be grabbing at straws but this late in the game, what else do we have? And to the above poster talking about the ease of getting such info/sweater/ etc. I have never heard anything about it.

Going out on a limb, that would make perfect sense if it was someone from work. No attempts at a struggle, could have been like lets go out and talk about it, then not coming into work after something bad happend.

Maybe so (personally, I find their writing style kinda awkward and cryptic/difficult to read, more than anything)... but there's definitely some completely new information contained in those posts. I mean, this is basically the first real break in the case since Jan 06. Sad, sad, but true. I pray Jennifer's family will find justice very soon, and it seems that with this information it's not at all that unlikely.

I definitely suspect what happened to Jennifer was tied to her work somehow, or at least one certain co-worker was in the picture.

It is accepted three things solve crimes:

Witnesses
Physical evidence
Confessions

This investigation appears to have stalled because none of the criteria listed above have been met.

Then there is the POI captured on camera after Jennifer's car had been dropped at HOTG.
Why has nobody been able to identify this person?
Even with the face obscured the person in the photos has a certain 'look.'

Finally, where is the crime scene?

In one article there it states

"Jenn’s duffle from her trip lay unpacked in the foyer. The pepper spray she had to remove from her keys due to flight regulations lay on the dresser she restored herself."

in the next it states the spray was found ...

so which is it, come on, like i said grain of salt

pretty much you believe the author, or the kesses.

ill go with the kesses.

this author kinda makes me angry because her sensationalism just throws people of the the right course and truth.

the author states the brown pocket book was only thought to be missing. the why is it posted on the jenniferkesse site still as missing? state there is no clarification on canine tracks. which on kesse site states differantly

Perhaps what was found was a pepper spray pouch and mail key.
Not the complete unit.

But I really don't know because I haven't seen it for myself.

It's hard to sift through all of the topics covered in those articles. I did see that Jennifer's Father did appear on a radio show with the author of these articles, so her family was in support of this investigator taking a fresh look at the case. However, according to the family's website, as of Oct. 2012 there are no new developements and they are not closer to solving the case. This is just so sad!

You guys are going to have to stop discussing the site that cannot be discussed here. We don't remove links from our site lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios