FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 48 hour episode it called stolen beauty its half hour about jen and other half hour is about tara greinstead...

In Canada, it is Victoria Day (Queen Victoria's birthday), May 2-4, or 2-4 Long. Memorial Day is May 5 in the Netherlands, but that's more like Remembrance Day. Fox should be available in Canada on the US May long weekend.

Out of curiosity, what is the significance of May 24 in the US?

US Memorial Day is always the last Monday in May, which in 2014 is May 26. So its not that May 24 is significant, Its just that it is the 1st day of a long weekend in the states.

Mel

Ok I've got this sorted out. You can watch the show on the computer on Monday at 7pm or 2am at foxnews.com hit the Watch Live link. I had to input my tv provider (DirectTV is mine) and provide my email and login for DirectTV. It will play on the computer at those times.

Clear as mud?

The special is on right now

something i had not heard before and that was that one of the guys the brother had at jens house that weekend was her ex bf ..

something i had not heard before and that was that one of the guys the brother had at jens house that weekend was her ex bf ..
Interesting. Could it be the same one with the missing phone I wonder?

I believe that is new information which makes me question why the family would keep it hidden all this time when their beloved daughter is missing and there are no suspects?

yes it peaked my interest right away many things came to mind like for instance maybe if it was his phone maybe he left it on purpose so that he could try to get a face to face meeting with jen and maybe he was still harbouring feelings for jen and she was against it and it got heated and a fight happend theres a few scenario's that it brings up..

yes it peaked my interest right away many things came to mind like for instance maybe if it was his phone maybe he left it on purpose so that he could try to get a face to face meeting with jen and maybe he was still harbouring feelings for jen and she was against it and it got heated and a fight happened theres a few scenario's that it brings up..
I will have to back and look, but we did discuss this possibility at one time. Maybe it was me just throwing things out there, but there was talk of her framed photos for some reason.

Not treating her apartment as a crime scene was a huge mistake, imo. It should not have been used as a hotel for family after she went missing before it was processed. I would not have let anyone touch it until I knew if she actually went missing from outside and even then...I would want to know if someone went in with her keys since they would have access to them.

The phone was never found and never returned. And it didn't have to be his phone if he popped in to say he came back to help out his buddy and pick it up.

i can not recall the exzact time but the question about the ex being in her house and if he was ever considered a suspect was brought up towords the end of the greta investigates show that was on last night or sorry monday night so i would have to go back and watch it again to see what was said exzactlly..

It's years ago now but I recall 'hearing' the ex followed Jennifer from the Tampa area to Orlando.

I do know the ex featured in our debates on this case in 2006.

I was also curious about james hatfield the guy they suspect killed tracie ocasio why did we get off of him he was a prety good suspect i thought.

yes it peaked my interest right away many things came to mind like for instance maybe if it was his phone maybe he left it on purpose so that he could try to get a face to face meeting with jen and maybe he was still harbouring feelings for jen and she was against it and it got heated and a fight happend theres a few scenario's that it brings up..

But the apartment showed no disturbance and there is some stranger who looks like a foreign construction worker or painter dumping her car. Methinks that dude is the perp.

Does anyone have a confirmed source concerning the whearabouts of Jennifer's car keys? I read a long time ago that her keys had been found on a sidewalk in Orlando. I can't find anything online that corroborates that.
I read that her purse, briefcase, cel phone and brother's friend's cel phone have never been found. Can't find anything that says her keys were found.

34893_popup.jpg

http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/...sfiles/images/2010/5/27/34893/34893_popup.jpg

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum" tab on the new site and you'll be able to find your way again. If there are delays in access to the forum, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust ~ but most of all, enjoy the new digs!!!

From the Jennifer Kesse website:

Fox News Channel will again reair "Greta Investigates the Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, this Saturday night 6/21/14 at 10pm et and again at 1am et on Fox News Channel as well as online at www.foxnews,com and hit the live show link.Thank you to Greta and staff at Fox news again and please pass along to all you know.
May Jennifer come home soon!
The Kesses

From the Jennifer Kesse website:

Fox News Channel will again reair "Greta Investigates the Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, this Saturday night 6/21/14 at 10pm et and again at 1am et on Fox News Channel as well as online at www.foxnews,com and hit the live show link.Thank you to Greta and staff at Fox news again and please pass along to all you know.
May Jennifer come home soon!
The Kesses

Thanks for the reminder bucshunter, I watched last night (Saturday).

I remembered most of what they went over, but somehow I also had forgotten (or never knew) about is what CanManEh mentioned 1) the ex being at the apartment with the guys and then also 2) the ex drinking (wasted) at the bar right across the street from her condo that night...don't know how I missed all that.

Please let there be a break in the case so the family can have closure. I felt so bad for the dad when he said they didn't even care at this point who did what, they just want her back. Tears rolling down my face at that.

This case reminds me of the missing anchorwoman in the 1990's, Jodie Hoosentruitt. The similarity being, they were both abducted in the morning, on the way to work. In Jodie's case, her shoes and other belongings were found in the parking lot beside her car. She was taken in another vehicle. In both cases someone was watching and knew their schedule.
I never heard about the ex boyfriend before. I wonder if they were on friendly terms so that if he rang her bell she would have let him in. Could she have trusted him enough to maybe go with him in his car for coffee before work or just to talk.
If they could just get the identity of the man parking her car 4 hours later. It looked like he was all dressed in white. Could it be the same person walking past her condo? I wish there was somewhere that video could be enhanced, Nasa or Europe or somewhere. Maybe someday the technology will come.
Another thought I had, was someone jealous of her promotion at work.

There was DNA found in the car. It was not enough to make a profile though. The Kesses hope that with the advancement of technology a complete profile can be made someday.
Maybe the guy was wearing gloves and shoved them in his pocket before exiting, or wiped the car down with a cloth and shoved that in his pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd