FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he used it on her. Pepper spray blinds and incapacitates a person. But unless this was one of the workers with access to keys in the condos, I still think she opened the door to someone she knew. Maybe she let him in and things went bad and she went for the spray and he took it from her. Maybe she opened the door and he forced his way in with the pepper spray figuring in that scenario the same way. If a person can be subdued with the pepper spray it may account for very little in the way of a struggle or at least something that would not take long to clean up.

I thought I read that the spray was her's and that she kept it on her keychain. I think her dad mentions this in an interview, but I don't have a link. if that is the case, would they know (LE) if the spray had been used, like was it full or were there traces of it on the counter or on other objects that it would hit when released into the air?

Or, the person in the condo whilst she is in shower, spies her keychain on the counter, sees it has mace on it and separates it from the keychain, knowing that as they go to the car, he doesn't want it to be accessible. ?

Yes, very possible.

If understand it the mace was taken off the key ring when she flew to St. Croix. However I do think it is interesting it was not back in her purse.

My problem with a morning abduction is that not only her cell phone was disabled but the friend's phone was also that night. Why both phones and when she had a important meeting that Tuesday.

My problem with a morning abduction is that not only her cell phone was disabled but the friend's phone was also that night. Why both phones and when she had a important meeting that Tuesday.
I have to admit, it has been awhile since I have gone over all the details of this case. With that said, I do remember she was going to mail the phone to the friend or her brother IIRC. So she may have turned off that phone, but not her's, that would be a red flag. Do you recall what time she got home that day? I am still thinking the cloths were laid out in the a.m. and the shower occurred in the morning. People don't sleep with cloths on the bed laid out for next day, IMO, and the shower was still wet and I think the towel also when parents got there in the afternoon.

Okay, I don't believe this at all: "There was a time when there were still stores and salesmen and you talked to them". Never heard of such a thing.

Secondly, I only wish I could see the images you speak of, but am totally computer-illiterate. However, considering what you see on them, did you send them to the police, or did you also send them to the FBI? (Wasn't the FBI working on this case at one time?) I ask this for obvious reasons....

hi Friday, if one were to google Jennifer Kesse poi blowups it is first result. The link is

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/for...pic.php?t=3033

It does really help to also read what I've blogged about it, thanks for taking a look.

I called this in twice to Orlando police in 2007, once when I found the law enforcement gear, andagain when I found he had turned around in still 3. A volunteer gave me a report number, and that was that. I have been told that it was urged on to Orlando police a couple of times after that. The work has been up for nine years now. I have so many other things I work on, I haven't dealt with this in a very long time. But the CRT arrived just now and I will get set up to be able to take a good look again.

Can you send me a link to your blog site. Also if we think he was on a bike can we explore who rides a bike in Orlando? Security, deliver something like mail or food or someone who just doesn't have a car. Also the white outfit, I am not going to box myself in with the notion he is a painter, he could be, but maybe that is what he wore that day. But what other kind of uniform could it fit. Waiter, medical, delivery person, IDK, but I think it would be good to explore these other ideas. I don't know Orlando well, but maybe go back in time, with google earth and see what was around and see what the uniforms were.

Thanks for the interest, skully. I just posted link in response to friday. Before the bike, I want to get the light colored clothing out of the way.

I have posted this info about the camera many many many times and it hasn't done a lot of good, but here goes again.

Quote:
" Another mystery is the person of interest seen in surveillance video walking past the pool gate of the condos right around the time the car was left there. At first, police thought he was wearing light-colored clothing. But then crime scene investigators working with the surveillance camera noticed their own dark uniforms also appeared light.

"That kind of concerned them and they started looking a bit more at that camera," explained Sgt. Barbara Jones, Orlando Police Department. "

If there was any way to get people to understand that this was a night vision camera and that police dark uniforms showed up as light in their tests. "It kind of concerned them" but their concern stopped at telling people don't worry about his clothes. And I bothered to worry so I'm the only one that kept looking at the clothes, so I'm the one that found what was there I guess.

I looked into this at the time but wasn't able to ascertain what this exact model camera was or its settings. But it does seem to be a night vision camera and colors are not accurate, police uniforms showed up as light. The poi is wearing an x26 taser or 9mm holster. This is a law enforcement imposter.

And while I'm on a roll here, as I've noted many times in past, the "arm" swung back is an optical illusion and with light colors everyone thinks this guy is wearing a short sleeved tshirt. In actuallity, you cannot see his arms. It is unknown if the shirt is short sleeved or long sleeved, and the shirt is heavy enough to sport law enforcement badge or medallions, etc.

What does extend back is something like a baton, long flashlight which my research showed some came with a chemical dispenser to overcome people, or possibly a rolled up tube like bag that is associated with that linkage device on his back.

As for bikes, this is nothing like any normal bike patrol get up. I found one security firm in S Florida with a uniform that perfectly matches and they lost their security license a few months after Jennifer disappeared. I was hoping the police would source where this unform could be obtained but they didn't do anything.

exactly, if you are going to bed, you don't want cloths on your bed as you sleep. They would get messed up and maybe fall onto the floor. So she got up, laid out her cloths, jumped in the shower and then something happened while she was in the shower or when she got done, but before she had a chance to dress for work.

ok, devil's advocate. I am thinking she just came back from weekend vacation. This is first evening back from the trip, she went directly to work that morning. I see this as more post vacation clothes going ons that women do post vacation return than I got up this morning, oh my, what am I going to wear, let me lay out three outfits and decide.

I thought I read that the spray was her's and that she kept it on her keychain. I think her dad mentions this in an interview, but I don't have a link. if that is the case, would they know (LE) if the spray had been used, like was it full or were there traces of it on the counter or on other objects that it would hit when released into the air?

LE might know if it had been used, but I believe LE never processed her apartment because (1) they thought she wasn't missing and would turn up and (2) they thought too many persons had been through the apartment. How much of an odor does it leave? (That is, if it had been used would her family have smelled it.) You can clean it up with simple dishwashing soap.

Thanks for the interest, skully. I just posted link in response to friday. Before the bike, I want to get the light colored clothing out of the way.

I have posted this info about the camera many many many times and it hasn't done a lot of good, but here goes again.

Quote:
" Another mystery is the person of interest seen in surveillance video walking past the pool gate of the condos right around the time the car was left there. At first, police thought he was wearing light-colored clothing. But then crime scene investigators working with the surveillance camera noticed their own dark uniforms also appeared light.

"That kind of concerned them and they started looking a bit more at that camera," explained Sgt. Barbara Jones, Orlando Police Department. "

If there was any way to get people to understand that this was a night vision camera and that police dark uniforms showed up as light in their tests. "It kind of concerned them" but their concern stopped at telling people don't worry about his clothes. And I bothered to worry so I'm the only one that kept looking at the clothes, so I'm the one that found what was there I guess.

I looked into this at the time but wasn't able to ascertain what this exact model camera was or its settings. But it does seem to be a night vision camera and colors are not accurate, police uniforms showed up as light. The poi is wearing an x26 taser or 9mm holster. This is a law enforcement imposter.

And while I'm on a roll here, as I've noted many times in past, the "arm" swung back is an optical illusion and with light colors everyone thinks this guy is wearing a short sleeved tshirt. In actuallity, you cannot see his arms. It is unknown if the shirt is short sleeved or long sleeved, and the shirt is heavy enough to sport law enforcement badge or medallions, etc.

What does extend back is something like a baton, long flashlight which my research showed some came with a chemical dispenser to overcome people, or possibly a rolled up tube like bag that is associated with that linkage device on his back.

As for bikes, this is nothing like any normal bike patrol get up. I found one security firm in S Florida with a uniform that perfectly matches and they lost their security license a few months after Jennifer disappeared. I was hoping the police would source where this unform could be obtained but they didn't do anything.

You are correct about the clothing looking a different color in the night, VS the day. I have cameras at my home and even though they are in color during the day, they record in black and white at night. Most of the clothing is more of a white to grey when I view it. I forgot. So the guy walking past the gate, he is doing this at night? Or perhaps the camera is not in color and makes the clothing appear lighter even at night. If he is the person who entered her place or grabbed her outside, he had no use for her mace if he has his own mace or baton to use against her. I think trying to focus on finding the uniform could be a good path, but not the final answer. I do have to tell you, when you call in a tip, most of the time, you will not hear back. They do get it, review it and if it has merit it is in their report for others to read and act on. We seldom call people back, but if they phone in and get a detective, they will discuss only what the person is offering. They don't discuss anything about the case or give out any information about that case, even if you hit it on the head. Why? Well believe it or not, we have people who confess to crimes they didn't commit, for different reasons, so the less that is out there, the more only the killer knows and LE. Hope that helps.

What if she was trying on clothes the night before because she had gained some weight during her vacation and thought that it was going to take her more time than usual....she did not wait to try to find something that fit in the morning.....now I know that some will argue that she could not have possibly have gained that much in four days but I know that I could....Rob said there was drinking during their vacation and I am sure there was some bloating from that.....So weight gain and bloating could have caused her to try on her clothes Monday night.....I believe that she had laid in bed as she made her phone calls on Monday evening making the bed look slept in......I do not believe that it was Jennifer who showered causing her shower to be wet when Logan and the Kesse's arrived between 12 and 2 pm ....I think the suspect showered and cleaned and straightened her apartment up barely missing Logan when he arrived at 12.....

You are correct about the clothing looking a different color in the night, VS the day. I have cameras at my home and even though they are in color during the day, they record in black and white at night. Most of the clothing is more of a white to grey when I view it. I forgot. So the guy walking past the gate, he is doing this at night? Or perhaps the camera is not in color and makes the clothing appear lighter even at night. If he is the person who entered her place or grabbed her outside, he had no use for her mace if he has his own mace or baton to use against her. I think trying to focus on finding the uniform could be a good path, but not the final answer. I do have to tell you, when you call in a tip, most of the time, you will not hear back. They do get it, review it and if it has merit it is in their report for others to read and act on. We seldom call people back, but if they phone in and get a detective, they will discuss only what the person is offering. They don't discuss anything about the case or give out any information about that case, even if you hit it on the head. Why? Well believe it or not, we have people who confess to crimes they didn't commit, for different reasons, so the less that is out there, the more only the killer knows and LE. Hope that helps.

This happens about noon I believe. There was an issue with time stamp being 1 hour off as I recall. It is a B/W camera, I believe it doesn't switch back and forth on how it's recording based on a light meter or something. On other hand no one has ever posted what the camera model was to my knowledge. The point is even during the day, and this is when the police conducted their test, the camera showed the police uniforms as light.

I understand completely about not being contacted, that is not a problem. And I would have taken the images down if they asked me too while they pursued leads. However, there is no way the public can help if they think the poi is an illegal immigrant painter as most everyone will say. If they asked for any leads on someone who parked this car, and give his height as about 5'5", and go round to hair stylists and ask if this is a hair style they recognize, does it not make some sense to ask has anyone seen this uniform?????

I mean you could have someone say yeah, that's my law enforcement impersonation uniform and I parked the car, sure but to not have one crazy person confess no one knows it's somene dressed up as armed security guard that parked her car? Doesn't that make the slightest difference in getting somewhere on finding out what happened to Jennifer?

And the face in still 3 is good enough to rule out 60 or 70 % of people. It's a mature male Caucasian, not a young one. And there's a bit of a look to him, you can rule out overweight, skinny, long hair, etc. Maybe a light colored Latino. Not a gang banger, not a gang mamber, not an illegal, I mean sheesh doesn't this stuff make any difference?

And the police say "don't worry about his clothes" because they can't figure it out. But call us if you remember something. Sheesh, I can't believe they can let Jennifer's case go for years without stepping up to the plate.

Now again, this isn't squinty gee I think I see something and he might not be a painter. The law enforcement gear is clear as day, and there are multiple law enforcement insignia, one in still 1 on sleeve I think and police badge in still 3. I'm not saying this is a real local law enforcement officer, it might be some kind of DoD getup and certainly it matched the security guard company bike patrol uniform to a T.

If anyone is suggesting that the Orlando police is "investigating" this without even consulting with me then that would tell you the level of "investigation" they are doing, surely they do not understand everything I found, it is the rare poster who can look at it and understand and these are people interested in crime.

I understand it's unbelieveable, but that doesn't make it go away. Well in a way it does. It's there, but no one knows about it.

hi Friday, if one were to google Jennifer Kesse poi blowups it is first result. The link is

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/for...pic.php?t=3033

It does really help to also read what I've blogged about it, thanks for taking a look.

I called this in twice to Orlando police in 2007, once when I found the law enforcement gear, andagain when I found he had turned around in still 3. A volunteer gave me a report number, and that was that. I have been told that it was urged on to Orlando police a couple of times after that. The work has been up for nine years now. I have so many other things I work on, I haven't dealt with this in a very long time. But the CRT arrived just now and I will get set up to be able to take a good look again.

rd: I have looked at your images. I must be really, really, slow or something, because I can't make head nor tails of them, and I've looked at them and read your analysis repeatedly. At this point, I'll just have to go on your analysis. I guess my concern is this: I thought I understood you to mean that you thought this may be an LE person, so I was wondering if you'd sent the link to your images/analysis to the FBI? Directly? See what I mean? I know that they're "out there", but do you think it would be worth it to send to them directly?

rd: I have looked at your images. I must be really, really, slow or something, because I can't make head nor tails of them, and I've looked at them and read your analysis repeatedly. At this point, I'll just have to go on your analysis. I guess my concern is this: I thought I understood you to mean that you thought this may be an LE person, so I was wondering if you'd sent the link to your images/analysis to the FBI? Directly? See what I mean? I know that they're "out there", but do you think it would be worth it to send to them directly?

well, I agree, it would be worth it, and if there is some thought to just go directly to FBI then that's a good thought. I have never doubted that the government knows of this work, between my work on the Chandra Levy case and Jennifer Kesse blowups I have a lot of stuff that is picked up by DoD, Justice, FBI, and on and on and also state level and for that matter Orlando government level, these are Jennifer Kesse poi specific accesses. So I was never really in any doubt that there are people who have looked at it. What concerns me is whether they had same reaction as you did.

I am absolutely mind boggled at how you can not make heads or tails of the images, looking at them carefully as you did. Where is the disconnect? You are not the only one. But I just looked at them yesterday on a normal PC monitor. It's not as good as a CRT but everything is clear as day.

In a large image you have to position the page up or down and right or left to look at the portion of interest. Note that you will only see the left side of the images and might have to move over to right to see what what is of interest. As I have said many times here, this stuff is not for mobile phones or small screens or whatever. But a normal PC screen I don't see what the problem is. Also if the screen is high resolution (mine is I think sort of normal) then images are smaller and hard to see the detail.

You can always right click images, Save As, and look at them with your favorite image editor. I don't know what browsers may be doing with this stuff, if they resize large images down automatically then again well that sort of defeats the purpose of enlarging them doesn't it.

I don't know, maybe claim the police badge shape is probably a DoD badge, I have it posted on the page, and get the government to weigh in on who this perp is impersonating.

well, I agree, it would be worth it, and if there is some thought to just go directly to FBI then that's a good thought. I have never doubted that the government knows of this work, between my work on the Chandra Levy case and Jennifer Kesse blowups I have a lot of stuff that is picked up by DoD, Justice, FBI, and on and on and also state level and for that matter Orlando government level, these are Jennifer Kesse poi specific accesses. So I was never really in any doubt that there are people who have looked at it. What concerns me is whether they had same reaction as you did.

I am absolutely mind boggled at how you can not make heads or tails of the images, looking at them carefully as you did. Where is the disconnect? You are not the only one. But I just looked at them yesterday on a normal PC monitor. It's not as good as a CRT but everything is clear as day.

I don't know, maybe claim the police badge shape is probably a DoD badge, I have it posted on the page, and get the government to weigh in on who this perp is impersonating.

It doesn't surprise me. Some folks have a sensory talent for picking up things that the rest of us would miss. On board ship, you could have a sonar technician that could pick up things that no one else could pick out, let alone identify. They were the ones you wanted on the sonar when a foreign sub was suspected to be in the area. DoD and CIA have analysts who go over satellite images and some folks do better than most. I've been to an intel briefing where the intel officer shows a satellite photo and points out what is on the photo. They're telling me what is there and I still don't have a clue as to what I am looking at.

Respectfully snipped:
Or he used it on her. Pepper spray blinds and incapacitates a person..............

Hadn't thought about that; the pepper spray being used on her. Wonder if forensics did or could have checked to see if the canister showed signs of it being used :thinking:

It doesn't surprise me. Some folks have a sensory talent for picking up things that the rest of us would miss. On board ship, you could have a sonar technician that could pick up things that no one else could pick out, let alone identify. They were the ones you wanted on the sonar when a foreign sub was suspected to be in the area. DoD and CIA have analysts who go over satellite images and some folks do better than most. I've been to an intel briefing where the intel officer shows a satellite photo and points out what is on the photo. They're telling me what is there and I still don't have a clue as to what I am looking at.

I agree, and I do understand that. And certainly was needed to identify in beginning. But the images I've posted at least for back of helmet and tie down holster in still 2 and face in still 3 are very clear, holster pattern solid in I think I pointed out about half a dozen images in an above post. I would say at least click on images as Save As and if asked saving original image not a compressed or resized image network and/or browser may be doing automatically and look at in whatever image editor is available, again telling image editor to show original.

Problem is all this software "helping" people and they don't have any idea how they've been helped.

A number of years ago, I remember hearing about a men's sweater that was found in Jennifer's clothes hamper. The owner was unidentified. Have there been any updates about this? I sure as hell hope it has been tested for DNA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member