FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how tall JC is? Why did police clear him?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I've always thought that it's pretty bold -I mean, really bold, to abduct someone in the morning on a busy workday in broad daylight. I worked in LE for a while, and had never even heard of one case in that regard. I suspect she left, and met up with someone she knew - and maybe had even given that person a ride in her car (i.e., "OMG, can you drop me off at work? My car is in the shop!").

Kelsey Smith was abducted in a busy daytime Target parking lot in Overland Park KS ( affluent ) . He forced her into her car . It was returned a few hours later across the street shopping center . Fortunetly Target has very good video surveillance equipment .

Shocked someone in LE in the region not familiar . They got legislation on phone pings from her case . Because Verizon took 4 days to authorize it .

Very interesting theory re camera footage of POI , regarding him being dressed as security/policeman...

What did jennifers ex boyfriend do?
Why did they split up?
What is his appearance/ build compared to the POI?

Also what is JC's appearance/ build in regards to POI

Mark.

Recently I read about another case of missing woman Tiffany Daniels
a young woman who went missing from prnsacola FL
It's few hours away from Jennifer's location
but there are some similarities
both women were young blonde tall slim
Tiffany car was abounded in a parking place by the beach and no trace of Tiffany
There are witnesses that say a man was near her car so its speculated someone else drove her car and parked it Where it was found
Tiffany disappeared few years after
Jennifer but maybe its the work of the same man,after Jennifer's dissapearance from Orlando the killer moved away around the country and came back to Fl to a different location

If I recall they only know what time tiffanys car crossed the toll bridge but can't verify who was even driving ?

In regards to Jennifer and the other boys cell phone batteries I've never read that any DNA was found on them or if they were " cleaned " anyone know ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never read anything about DKA found on the phone batteries or even if the batteries were at Jennifer's condo, car etc....Never heard anything about phone batteries except that they were presumed removed from at least Jennifer's phone...

Unless the POI driving Jennifer's car knew nothing about what had happened to her I think it was incredibly bold of him to drive a missing woman's car

I'm still open to the idea that the driver had nothing to do with Jennifer's abduction, he was just paid to move the car somewhere. Like I said before, if the driver was one of the migrant workers at the condo is he really going to come forward to try and clear his name? Bearing in mind he was possibly an illegal.

That said, the most parsimonious theory remains that the driver was also the kidnapper.

I think he either did not know anything about Jennifer's abduction/disappearance(can't imagine someone not asking questions about why they were being asked to drive a car to HOTG, he could have been lied to I guess) or he had done this sort of thing before, perhaps several times and was very comfortable with this sort of thing.....

I think it is possible that the POI in the video was on his way back to the Mosaic in Jennifer's car and his accomplice(s) called him off who were already at the Mosaic.....I don't know why her car was even taken if there were more than one person involved in this...

I never read anything about DKA found on the phone batteries or even if the batteries were at Jennifer's condo, car etc....Never heard anything about phone batteries except that they were presumed removed from at least Jennifer's phone...

Just curious because there is no way to know if they were removed . They can only know when it's powered off .
But , I keep reading they were , with no further information .

I listened to a recent interview with Drew Kesse, Jennifers father ....he said that "it was presumed that the cell phone batteries were removed".....Now, whether they were or not , I have no idea but apparently the phones did not ping after the phone was turned off and or batteries were removed.....On another case that I keep up with the serial killer knew enough about cell phones that he would remove the batteries and "go dark" meaning that the phone could not be tracked with the batteries removed.....So, if you go by that undoubtedly the phone will continue to ping if it is turned off and the batteries are still in it....

I listened to a recent interview with Drew Kesse, Jennifers father ....he said that "it was presumed that the cell phone batteries were removed".....Now, whether they were or not , I have no idea but apparently the phones did not ping after the phone was turned off and or batteries were removed.....On another case that I keep up with the serial killer knew enough about cell phones that he would remove the batteries and "go dark" meaning that the phone could not be tracked with the batteries removed.....So, if you go by that undoubtedly the phone will continue to ping if it is turned off and the batteries are still in it....

I spoke to a technology expert in LE and they confirmed that battery removal makes no difference . If it's off it can't be tracked/ pinged . So I can't imagine 10 years ago it could .

That's why I was wondering if the batteries were found . Would certainly explain if they were in the condo the abduction occurred in there .

If the phone batteries were found(the phones weren't) I have never heard or read about them being discovered ...

How far was the ex-boyfriend from the condo that night? As is always mentioned , the vast majority of victims knew their killer....

How far was the ex-boyfriend from the condo that night? As is always mentioned , the vast majority of victims knew their killer....

Across the street at blue martinis drinking aledgedly . Of Note the blue martini moved last year down to pointe Orlando ( about 6 miles ) from inside the mall .

Across the street at blue martinis drinking aledgedly . Of Note the blue martini moved last year down to pointe Orlando ( about 6 miles ) from inside the mall .

How does he compare to POI picture? What was/is his occupation? Thats very convenient and close!

Even if the ex boyfriend did it doesn't mean he is the person in the video . He could have paid for someone to park the car maybe an illegal so he knows they will not talk . That's the same to who ever commit this crime they could have had an accomplish they paid to park the car.

Even if the ex boyfriend did it doesn't mean he is the person in the video . He could have paid for someone to park the car maybe an illegal so he knows they will not talk . That's the same to who ever commit this crime they could have had an accomplish they paid to park the car.

I'm leaning to he paid someone to park Jennifer's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1