FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the last pings were at John young pkwy, it indicated the abduction happened at night because
Jennifer's work is the other direction of John young pkwy.
I'm the morning she wouldn't take John young pkwy to go to work.
The other day I was at The Florida mall and took this road John young pkwy , it is a big road but the whole area is sketchy at least at night it was scarry and after passing Conroy rd there is a jail on the right side.
Maybe it was someone released from this jail, he cod have done work in the area, he spotted jennifer when she went the stores in the mall or when she filled gas or did grocery shopping.
Jennifer was the type that attracted attention from men being tall and pretty so maybe they should look prisoners doing service work in the area.

The latest I can establish is:

Her phone was powered off at 10:40 pm.

The other phone ran out of power 'over the weekend.'

Whoever knows this knows all about the pings.

Are the fed-ex parcel places open 24 hours?

The last phone call finished about 10 pm. It was a landline call I believe.

Trying to workout what happened after that drives many to the edge. Me included.

They check videos of all fed ex stores in the area between her house and work, unless at night the cameras didn't work or she parked in
an area with no cameras, they couldn't find clue Jennifer was there

I didn't see any 24 hour FedEx in her region . More importantly the latest pick up was 7:15 and most were 6:00 . So no point in dropping off because it's just sitting there til the next day . That's the closest 20 locations including drop boxes .

The latest I can establish is:

Her phone was powered off at 10:40 pm.

The other phone ran out of power 'over the weekend.'

Whoever knows this knows all about the pings.

Are the fed-ex parcel places open 24 hours?

The last phone call finished about 10 pm. It was a landline call I believe.

Trying to workout what happened after that drives many to the edge. Me included.

Her father said they were powered off together. That is critical. One can dispute that he was given coherent information, but anything else is from someone who what, says that Drew was told wrong? Or does she even address it?

RD,

Wasn't it also on JYP or was it Conroy Road where a witness said that they saw Jennifer in a white truck sitting between two men?

I believe something was seen or a witness came forward about JYP.....If you recall , the Kesse's held signs up at the corner of JYP and Americana or Texas(can't remember which).....Why there of all places?

RD,

Wasn't it also on JYP or was it Conroy Road where a witness said that they saw Jennifer in a white truck sitting between two men?

I believe something was seen or a witness came forward about JYP.....If you recall , the Kesse's held signs up at the corner of JYP and Americana or Texas(can't remember which).....Why there of all places?

hi marable. I'm not up on the reported sightings, etc. The Kesses would be standing on the corner of JYP because it's a major intersection just down Americana from her condo, heavy traffic. You'd get lonely standing on corner of Texas, next major street down Americana. It was pretty quiet when I was there. Just residential traffic.

My guess is is that a reported sighting like that would be months later versus someone saying they remembered seeing Jennifer sitting between two men around the time of her disappearance, etc. The Kesses would have been out on that corner very soon after she disappeared, just a matter of chance of eyes seeing the posters, ringing bells, maybe someone calls in something they saw, etc. Kesses tried their best. Godspeed to them.

Near the mosaic there is another apt complex on millennia blvd.
You can walk between the two places.
After dropping the car the poi returned from the back way from millennia Blvd.
Maybe he lived or worked at the other apt complex.

Aiso maybe the predator saw jennifer while she was jogging in the complex, walked to the club house, etc.He could have lived in the mosaic or in the other apt complex or he knew someone there and was visiting them ,or he worked at those places

Bumping for Jennifer, taken 11 years ago today. Always hoping for a breakthrough. I don't post much but I read everything and I appreciate all the investigation and ideas you guys have come up with so much. Hopefully one day we can figure out the answer.

Did the ex boyfriend get married in the December of the year she went missing?..

I can't help but come back to the missing briefcase. Why take it? The other missing cell phone, iPod and pocketbook could be explained if they were in the briefcase. If the abductor is interested in Jennifer for sexual assault or trafficking, then the focus should be on her. That is, keep it simple. The more extra things you try to do the greater the chance something will go wrong. It is possible that Jennifer had her phone in her pocket and the abductor didn't notice it.

Then again, going into someone's place and subduing them without a struggle says something about whoever did this if it happened like this. It was not a crime of opportunity, but a crime that a person gave a lot of thought and planning to in advance. They also had to be very determined and possibly desperate.

So sorry if this has been addressed, but this missing briefcase/pumps keeps coming up. It's been said here that Jennifer went back and forth between the car and apartment in "flip flops". So, she left the briefcase and shoes in the car, rather than taking them into the apartment with her (why bother -you just have to carry them back out to the car in the morning?) and they were dumped by the perp at some point.

The only "morning" timing evidence that bothers me is the shower, and the fact that LE seemed to think it the kidnapping took place in the a.m.

I have never read whether she left her dress shoes in the car or not, just the flip flops....Apparently she had at least two pairs of flip flops that she wore to and apparently from the car.....It would be a hassle carrying those shoes in and out of her home and office everyday....I guess she could have left her shoes at the office(Drew said that they never received from Westgate Jennifer's things from her office/cubicle....I worked with some women who carried their shoes, wallet, make up bag in their briefcase every single day , I would not have been that organized .....Could she have placed Travis' phone in her briefcase to carry it into work with her? The only reason that I can think of for these items to have disappeared would be that the suspect might have been interested in something in the briefcase pertaining to work or the briefcase and its contents were kept as a "trophy" or something to sell....

Surely she wouldn't have left her briefcase in the car with the area as crime ridden as it was, but then again, perhaps she was oblivious to the fact that she lived within a mile of a crime cesspool....

Eleven years ago yesterday since she disappeared.....God bless her , her family and her friends....

I was reading through different comments on different sites , this was on blink on the eye, the comment suggest the poi is a woman.
It was a woman who worked with Jennifer and was jealous at jennifer jealous Jennifer was so beautiful , and jealous at Jennifer's career.
Maybe this woman came at night and killed Jennifer in a jealous rage.
Even if it was a stranger
jennifer was more likely to open the door to a woman than to a man.
This woman didn't call ahead of a time , she just showed up .Jennifer knew her so she opened the door.
This explained why there is no struggle in the apt.
Either the woman forced jennifer out of the apt or convinced Jennifer to go out together ,then killed her and returned to stage the apt.
This explained all the clothes on the bad.
A woman is more likely to stage the apt like this.
A man wouldn't know women try different outfit to decide what to wear , etc.
Also the hair up on a bun under a net ... the highet ...
the fake big shoes over the real shoes with the long steps..
the clothes the poi wears over regular clothes...
all could indicated it's a woman in disguise.

No one came forward recognize the poi... no one remember seeing him....
I would think after all those years someone would say... the poi reminds me a person working in the area .... i have seen him riding a bycicle..
No one has a clue. There is a possibility Its a woman.

The police clearly stated they didn't know if it was a man or a woman. The POI standin they used to estimate height was a woman.

I won't repeat what I've had to say about it, save us all time.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Jennifer and her family on yet another anniversary.

I believe that it was a worker that abducted her In the morning.

I hope the family gets answers soon.

That Monday after the vacation,jennifer was back at work. The co worker knew the boyfriend didn't come back with Jennifer. He knew jennifer would be alone that night.If the coworker had a copy of the keys, he could have cometo the apt that night.
Jennifer's father said the apt was maid clean.
Before the brother and his friends left the place, I am sure they picked up the mess but I doubt young men will clean the place maid clean.
A woman is more likely to clean a place maid clean.
Another thing if the poi staged the apt and put the clothes on the bed,
a man wouldn't think about different outfit to choose from, it is a thing more likely a woman would think about.
Last thing , I always felt it's a little weird that jennifer's place of work called her family so fast that Tuesday morning , while the co worker who didn't showed up for the meeting and was late that day and yet no one called his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08