FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone listening to the new podcast on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rd: you are ignoring the more recent statement from Jennifer's mother which is they were never told when the phones were powered off.

Why do you accept one statement but not the other more recent statement by Jennifer's mother?

Look forward to your reasoning.

I addressed the issue directly in the post you quoted and supplied my reasoning.

"However, the statement that LE has never revealed when the phones were powered off would lead people to believe they had no authoritative information on it. The guestbook post was I think a number of years later, maybe 2013-2014, and maybe they got the info since that statement. If the statement was made after the guestbook post, then it would indicate they didn't receive the info from LE."

I also described Drew's carefully worded post to answer the one question he thought important enough to answer. And I said:
"...and he gave credence to this information. So if not LE, it was someone he respected as a source of conveyance of the diagnosis of the tower logs."

Now the question is why would you state that "they were never told" when the quote given from her mom was "they were never told by LE"? I haven't heard the statement so perhaps you can shed some light on it.

It's too hard to tell with how awful the security footage is. I really believe it could be anyone, it's that bad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The pictures rule out very dark complected people, heavy people, large people, and feminine people. Also very small people which includes children and lots of women. The face in image 3 would exclude out of an average group of men a decent portion of them.

Of course none of this matters to anyone that is doing anything so just academic, but still putting out there to make sure there's something to ignore.

Has anyone come across anything that has discussed how the keys were given to the construction workers, including the ones that lived there during the time of remodeling? Could the workers just go to the office and ask for keys? Was there a sign-out sheet for the keys taken? Did just the construction supervisor have the keys?

pQ5m1
What do you think of it so far? Do you believe the sightings that the women claimed to have been a part of?

The podcast has done a great job of re-examining the evidence, and clearing up a lot of misinformation. I think the potential for Erica to be a witness to Jen at the roundabout is believable. It would explain the cell phone pings, and a search performed off from International Drive.

The pictures rule out very dark complected people, heavy people, large people, and feminine people. Also very small people which includes children and lots of women. The face in image 3 would exclude out of an average group of men a decent portion of them.

Of course none of this matters to anyone that is doing anything so just academic, but still putting out there to make sure there's something to ignore.

It does rule out very dark complected, heavyset people, but doesn't rule out women. The best one can do is only theorize, because the video lends nothing.

I saw the is sketch by someone, thought it was interesting:

http://imgur.com/a/pQ5m1

Has anyone come across anything that has discussed how the keys were given to the construction workers, including the ones that lived there during the time of remodeling? Could the workers just go to the office and ask for keys? Was there a sign-out sheet for the keys taken? Did just the construction supervisor have the keys?

Having developed large MDUS, I can tell you how from experience all staff are supposed to check out individual keys for the rooms. There are master key though, those are supposed to be tightly guarded. However, in 2006 during the height of the real estate boom I guarantee no one really paid attention to where any of those keys were.

What do you think of it so far? Do you believe the sightings that the women claimed to have been a part of?

I believe that JK was in the office of that apartment building, looking for a possible rental apartment. In that scenario some person(s) or some situation had frightened her enough to want to physically leave the condo. That is the only plausible sighting for me, but jmo.

I believe that JK was in the office of that apartment building, looking for a possible rental apartment. In that scenario some person(s) or some situation had frightened her enough to want to physically leave the condo. That is the only plausible sighting for me, but jmo.

Yeah, that is exactly what I believe also.

Impatiently awaiting the next unconcluded episode!

Wouldn't she have told her dad tho? Assuming she was either frightened or fed with , workmen say?

Wouldn't she have told her dad tho? Assuming she was either frightened or fed with , workmen say?

We know that she did mention to her BF, and her parents, that the workmen catcalled her and yelled comments to her . Not all that unusual, but some of these workmen actually lived in the vacant units at Mosaic. That being said, I think something happened which escalated her apprehension. it must have, if one believes the sighting in the office of that apartment complex. Question is : what had happened to make her consider leaving her condo ? jmo

I suppose maybe if the noise , intrusion etc was getting too much? But again , surely family would know this?

It does rule out very dark complected, heavyset people, but doesn't rule out women. The best one can do is only theorize, because the video lends nothing.

I didn't say rules out women, I said rules out feminine looking people and very small people which includes lots of women.

The bottom line is the images rule out a very large percentage of people. That includes large people, both wide and tall. A new factor we have is that I saw the car parking clip the other day, commented on it, and noted that now (well always could for everyone but now for me) one can see POI standing next to car to give idea of height. I lowered my estimate compared to standing next to tree to 5'7 to 5'9 instead of 5'9 to 5'11.

Certainly 6 footers and above are ruled out and that's another large group.

@Rust Cohle Re: your sketch link. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I would observe following:

He is darker than POI. You can see the light skin around the neck in images.

The backwards hat bill does not make the double hump and slope back down to back of neck.

The billowing pants are not in the image.

The POI is wearing a long sleeved shirt. This is seen in the parking video after he exits car. He extends his right arm and the white clothing is seen on his arm. Up till seeing that video I said no one knew from the gate images if shirt is long or short sleeved, and that's still true. But the parking video glimpse of extended arm changes that.

I suppose maybe if the noise , intrusion etc was getting too much? But again , surely family would know this?

I don't think it was the noise that bothered her. The workmen apparently would yell sexual comments at her. jmo

Having listened to the latest unconcluded , it's amazing how you can still find out new things about this case.

1. Ex boyfriend had to travel half an hour to get to the Blue Martini bar. (Hardly local?)

2. Ex boyfriend did not make his work on the Tuesday.

3. Complaint letter against the co-worker mentioned some new things , wrongly tho, (that they were on a cruise , that jen and the co-worker were together etc)

I'm confused. According to the podcast, the ex-boyfriend was one of the men who spent the weekend in Jen's condo with her brother. I thought it was the brother of her ex-boyfriend. Anyone know for certain which it was?

I'm confused. According to the podcast, the ex-boyfriend was one of the men who spent the weekend in Jen's condo with her brother. I thought it was the brother of her ex-boyfriend. Anyone know for certain which it was?

I have seen repeatedly posted here that one of her brother's friends staying there that weekend was her ex-bf. There were numerous comments about how the emotional implications of that. I only learned in postings here a few months ago about this presence in nearby bar that night.

And now I see that he traveled a half hour to have that nearby presence and wasn't at work the next day?????

And none of this was mentioned in beginning and who knows how many years. I still say like I have said since finding this out that to me there is a very good chance that she was taking phone over to him to get rid of it and was abducted in mall parking lot, among other scenarios involving this development.

I have seen repeatedly posted here that one of her brother's friends staying there that weekend was her ex-bf. There were numerous comments about how the emotional implications of that. I only learned in postings here a few months ago about this presence in nearby bar that night.

And now I see that he traveled a half hour to have that nearby presence and wasn't at work the next day?????

And none of this was mentioned in beginning and who knows how many years. I still say like I have said since finding this out that to me there is a very good chance that she was taking phone over to him to get rid of it and was abducted in mall parking lot, among other scenarios involving this development.

But it wasn't her ex BF who left his phone there at JK's condo. It was her brother's friend. This info about the ex bf is interesting. Would she have gone out to meet him on the night of 6/23 ? When did he leave the bar ? with whom ? Also, hadn't JK been with her new bf for about a year ? seems like a long time for the ex to still be into JK...?

But it wasn't her ex BF who left his phone there at JK's condo. It was her brother's friend. This info about the ex bf is interesting. Would she have gone out to meet him on the night of 6/23 ? When did he leave the bar ? with whom ? Also, hadn't JK been with her new bf for about a year ? seems like a long time for the ex to still be into JK...?

<modsnip>

Also local phone calls were not itemized on phone bills back in the day. (I have a landline phone bill but frankly haven't loged on to look at it in many years but I expect local calls still aren't itemized where there's not an accounting of a time limit or whatever, but not sure.) IIRC she had a landline as well as cell phone and I don't recall seeing anyone mention possibility that calls may have been placed or received on landline. In fact so little attention to it I keep wondering if maybe I'm confused on that. Chandra Levy also had cell phone and landline (and so do I) and details may drift across cases after all these years. There are others who have much better tabs on details of Jennifer's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..