FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Also local phone calls were not itemized on phone bills back in the day. (I have a landline phone bill but frankly haven't loged on to look at it in many years but I expect local calls still aren't itemized where there's not an accounting of a time limit or whatever, but not sure.) IIRC she had a landline as well as cell phone and I don't recall seeing anyone mention possibility that calls may have been placed or received on landline. In fact so little attention to it I keep wondering if maybe I'm confused on that. Chandra Levy also had cell phone and landline (and so do I) and details may drift across cases after all these years. There are others who have much better tabs on details of Jennifer's disappearance.

Huge question for me is : HOW did this ex come to be staying in JK's condo to begin with ? did she invite him to stay there when she was away with her BF ? did she know he was staying there ? It is so strange, this part. jmo Or did the ex ask the brother if he could stay there ? Why would he even want to be in her condo ? <modsnip>

Huge question for me is : HOW did this ex come to be staying in JK's condo to begin with ? did she invite him to stay there when she was away with her BF ? did she know he was staying there ? It is so strange, this part. jmo Or did the ex ask the brother if he could stay there ? Why would he even want to be in her condo ? <modsnip>

Agreed , cant imagine she or rob would be happy about it?

Cameras in the mall ? cameras in the Blue Martini bar ? Also, JK's dad said that the ex was "drunk as a skunk " that night. Who told him that ? The ex himself ? Not sure the bartenders would have said this ; unlikely that they would keep serving him drinks if he was in a freefall drunk buzz...how did he get home that night ? How did he drive in that condition ? Could easily see him wandering over to JK's asking to sleep it off there. Question is : would she have let him ? Did JK see this ex socially ? Oy, so many new questions...

Hi, guys. This is very frustrating, isn't it? How could they have been investigation for so long, and nothing. I believe the cops are very good, they just can't find the right evidence. I have personally witnessed them catch an armed bank robber less than six hours after the crime, and this was before cameras.

I had a thought about the phones. In my area, which is very close to where Jennifer was abducted from, Fed Ex picks up from their boxes the first time at about 6:00 A.M. Then, the next pic up is around 10:30 A.M. Maybe the friend who left the phone convinced her to go put the phone in one of the boxes with an early pick up, as he would get it that much sooner, which would cause her to go out in the evening. I am still puzzled how that guy forget his phone. Most people, especially young people, make sure they have their phone in their possession. <modsnip>

That's all I have to add. Thanks you guys for all the work you do. This case sickens me, as I am sure it does most of you; such a young lady, much loved, with so much promise for the life ahead of her, and she is gone in an instant.

Thanks, all and a special thanks to our administrators, and owner, Trish. Katt

@Rust Cohle Re: your sketch link. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I would observe following:

He is darker than POI. You can see the light skin around the neck in images.

The backwards hat bill does not make the double hump and slope back down to back of neck.

The billowing pants are not in the image.

The POI is wearing a long sleeved shirt. This is seen in the parking video after he exits car. He extends his right arm and the white clothing is seen on his arm. Up till seeing that video I said no one knew from the gate images if shirt is long or short sleeved, and that's still true. But the parking video glimpse of extended arm changes that.

To me, it appears short sleeved. That video of the POI exiting the car is even worse than the portion of him near the pool.

I agree with all your questions. No, I said get rid of it, and if she knew ex was nearby, why not dump it off on him to get phone back to his friend. Plus he may have said he needed to talk to her. Why else would he stay the weekend in her condo with borther and friend, go back to where he lived, then come back Monday evening when she would be home and camp out in bar down the road? These are half hour drives we're told here. And then not be at work the next day?

There are like lots and lots of scenarios here and not one thing that says Jennifer was in her condo the next morning, and plenty that says she wasn't.

Also local phone calls were not itemized on phone bills back in the day. (I have a landline phone bill but frankly haven't loged on to look at it in many years but I expect local calls still aren't itemized where there's not an accounting of a time limit or whatever, but not sure.) IIRC she had a landline as well as cell phone and I don't recall seeing anyone mention possibility that calls may have been placed or received on landline. In fact so little attention to it I keep wondering if maybe I'm confused on that. Chandra Levy also had cell phone and landline (and so do I) and details may drift across cases after all these years. There are others who have much better tabs on details of Jennifer's disappearance.

Given the shotty police work from the start, anything is possible. With that being said, I find it unlikely the ex and Jen communicated, the communication went unnoticed/untraced, plus giving the ex the phone doesn't make sense.

<modsnip>
Huge question for me is : HOW did this ex come to be staying in JK's condo to begin with ? did she invite him to stay there when she was away with her BF ? did she know he was staying there ? It is so strange, this part. jmo Or did the ex ask the brother if he could stay there ? Why would he even want to be in her condo ? Did he somehow get hold of a key ?

He is a friend of Jen's brother, and lives in the area.

Just a quick observation...the ex-BF did have to travel pretty far to get to Blue Martini from UCF...but unless the business moved, Blue Martini is almost the same distance to Mosaic at Millennia as UCF is to Mosaic at Millennia, just in a different direction...so that did put him driving past MaM (as the bird flies) but doesn't put him at a convenient spot close to her.

i saw on unconcluded photos oif the stairwall of jennifer apt. It is very dark, no cameras no light . In the back of the condo there are no other apts ,only a pond .
In front of her building there are parking lots but no apts across from it. so it is kind of an isolated place.
It looks very scarry for a a woman to live alone with no roomate and no nighbors. especially a beautiiful woman.
Maybe he parked his car in the back close to the pond and waited in the dark behind the stairs.He took jennifer to his car,later he came back to move her car out of mosaic. Or he didn't have a car , he rode a bicycle and force jennifer to her car and they drove away .no people in her building or so even if jennifer scream no one heard it.

i saw on unconcluded photos oif the stairwall of jennifer apt. It is very dark, no cameras no light . In the back of the condo there are no other apts ,only a pond .
In front of her building there are parking lots but no apts across from it. so it is kind of an isolated place.
It looks very scarry for a a woman to live alone with no roomate and no nighbors. especially a beautiiful woman.
Maybe he parked his car in the back close to the pond and waited in the dark behind the stairs.He took jennifer to his car,later he came back to move her car out of mosaic. Or he didn't have a car , he rode a bicycle and force jennifer to her car and they drove away .no people in her building or so even if jennifer scream no one heard it.

and yet there were landscapers in sight every Tuesday morning?

I hate to belabor the point, but I really think the issue of the ex-boyfriend requires additional fact checking.

I have read references to the "fact" that the ex-boyfriend was a friend of Jen's brother and was one of those who spent the weekend there. I have also read references to the "fact" that it was the ex-boyfriend's brother who was there. All of these references were from message boards and, as such, can never be trusted as fact.

Drew Kesse, who I consider a credible source, reported that the "ex" had been drinking (and getting stinking drunk) at the Blue Martini that night but he did not mention that he spent the weekend in Jen's condo; something that would be noteworthy but not necessarily incriminating.

I have found a "semi-credible" source that names the "ex" and another that names two friends of Jen's brother who were with him that weekend. Neither had the last name provided for the "ex". ( it was not clear that they were the only friends staying there but how many would fit in a one bedroom condo?). Since the ex lived in the Orlando area, would he stay there in any case?

Can anyone provide a credible source to settle the issue?

There are a lot of old youtube videos with the Kesses naming the ex and explaining that Logan and his two friends stayed at Jenn's condo that weekend. That is a fact. Also, like somebody else said above, Blue Martini was across the street from Jenn's back then, at the mall of millenia. It makes sense that her ex <modsnip> liked the place and returned either alone (or with different friends) after the weekend festivities wrapped up.

construction workers were there every morning by 6:30 a.m. they noticed jennifer's car was gone, which was unusual. she didn't usually leave till after 7:00.

construction workers were there every morning by 6:30 a.m. they noticed jennifer's car was gone, which was unusual. she didn't usually leave till after 7:00.

If true , i wonder if she left early to post the phone , or , something happened the night before?

I think she would have mailed it from work. My company has mailing services, and CFI certainly did too. Many times, if employees need to mail something personal, they throw a couple of dollars in miscellaneous and it's fine.

I have focused on that early morning time. I need to ask, respectfully, can you send a link for this 630 am info ? Appreciate it.

I'll try to find it, but off the top of my head i might have been the Crimewatch Daily, Disappeared or Great show... it's been discussed a lot but i get that you want factual information. I believe that's where i heard the Kesses state the worker's arrival time to Mosaic

By the way, i meant Great show, not Great show. There were three episodes about jennifer

I'll try to find it, but off the top of my head i might have been the Crimewatch Daily, Disappeared or Great show... it's been discussed a lot but i get that you want factual information. I believe that's where i heard the Kesses state the worker's arrival time to Mosaic

I think it was Drew Kesse who said that the landscapers worked on the area right by KW's car every Tuesday morning. They would arrive at 730 am. , when JK was leaving for work.The landscapers said that they did not see JK walking to her vehicle that morning. No mention, though, of if her vehicle was there. I've been searching high and low for that info, but so far, nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75