Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fl_sun said:
If there was a shooting, police would have found evidence of a shooting. They said there was no evidence of violence, just that someone else drove the car. They are witholding information from the camera pointing from the back gable of the pool pump house that points toward parking spots behind the pool. There is a sidewalk behind the pool everyone seems not to be concerned about. If I were a criminal dumping that car, I would slip in behind the pool down the sidewalk, IF, I wanted to travel toward Mosaic on Americana. There is information that Bo the tracking dog followed a scent from where the car was dropped to Mosaic (a back way, which has yet to be described. I can't find information anywhere the exact pathway to Mosaic). It couldn't have been a walk to Texas, then right on Americana, it would be too illogical and obvious.
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*May have been a knife, grass shears or sissors. Is Huntington On The Green close to Mosaic?, or does the back side of Mosaic have rounded archways?

fl_sun said:
If there was a shooting, police would have found evidence of a shooting. They said there was no evidence of violence, just that someone else drove the car. They are witholding information from the camera pointing from the back gable of the pool pump house that points toward parking spots behind the pool. There is a sidewalk behind the pool everyone seems not to be concerned about. If I were a criminal dumping that car, I would slip in behind the pool down the sidewalk, IF, I wanted to travel toward Mosaic on Americana. There is information that Bo the tracking dog followed a scent from where the car was dropped to Mosaic (a back way, which has yet to be described. I can't find information anywhere the exact pathway to Mosaic). It couldn't have been a walk to Texas, then right on Americana, it would be too illogical and obvious.
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*[It's been my experience that some LE don't want our help even though they've asked for it. Do we have a contract with them saying that they have to consult with us about every peice of evidence they get?

About the trail around the pool, my vision shows Bo tracking to the left and following the scent through the left breazeway. (Sorry I'm not from your area and I don't know the street names, nor locations.)/]

So much is in our forum, I can't find comments amid hundreds of other comments:

I am still confused, if I were the perpetrator, I would sneek behind the pool to escape if I was leaving the complex I wouldn't walk to the front entrance of the condos to walk toward Americana as the walkway leads through the condos to Americana behind the pool. Jennifer's car was parked in front of the sidewalk behind the pool:

HOG031206_21r.jpg

HOG031206_20r.jpg

HOG031206_23r.jpg

1294163553443882f281663.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
post_corner.gif

She had just come back from a trip to the Virgin Islands this past weekend with her boyfriend who lives in South Florida. She drove up Monday morning from Fort Lauderdale and went straight to work at the Central Florida Investments Timeshare Company in Ocoee.

Are there any witness who actually saw Jennifer come home Monday night? Maybe she was told to call and sound like everything was normal. Did she call from her home phone? Did they trace what cell phone towers were used during the Monday night calls. In other words, is everyone 100% sure she called from home Monday night, January 23rd.

fl_sun said:
So much is in our forum, I can't find comments amid hundreds of other comments:

I am still confused, if I were the perpetrator, I would sneek behind the pool to escape if I was leaving the complex I wouldn't walk to the front entrance of the condos to walk toward Americana as the walkway leads through the condos to Americana behind the pool. Jennifer's car was parked in front of the sidewalk behind the pool:

HOG031206_21r.jpg

HOG031206_20r.jpg

HOG031206_23r.jpg

Depending on how much rain has fallen on that area and wind, forensics should be able to find trace evidence along that brick wall, beyond that screen door between the Hibiscus's and the wall, go past the sidewalk intersection to the right, the top of the wall has I believe some kind of shrub growing along the top. The perp. that grabbed Jennifer Kesse came over that wall and attacked her behind the bushes against a wall across the sidewalk past the wroght iron Fence. (We need more pictures of that area.)

LE should try Luminall at night because they had quite a scuffel. Also look for hair, clothing scraps, fingernails ect. She was headed in the direction the camera is looking./]

Maybe Jennifer got away and there was an altercation at that wall (I doubt it, but you never know)

This is where Jennifer lives. The car was ditched by someone at the older condo complex down the street.

Photos from Fox News On The Record

jk.htm35.jpg

View from Jennifer's balcony​

Jennifer lives in a very nice condo complex that is not fully sold/inhabited. It was in the recent year converted from rental units to condos. Many workers are in the complex daily trying to get all the units ready. There is security on the side where you enter the complex by car but I am told there is no security on the back side. Her condo is on a second floor with an open entrance to the exterior. Pictures posted give you a better idea of the condo complex and the easy access to her condo.​

jk.htm36.jpg

Jennifer's condo building​

jk.htm37.jpg

Wing where Jennifer's condo is located​

jk.htm38.jpg

Staircase to Jennifer's condo​

jk.htm39.jpg

Hall to Jennifer's Condo​

jk.htm40.jpg

Interior of Jennifer Kesse's condo​

jk.htm41.jpg

Jennifer's bedroom​

jk.htm43.jpg

Jennifer's Monday work clothes on chair​

index.42.jpg

Is there an empty unused fedex envelope on this desk?​

(some have asked)​

jk.htm42.jpg

Close up of clothes -- shows she got undressed from work — the clothes she wore to work are on the chair in her bedroom. Check out the picture posted. Her bed was unmade when her parents went to her condo after they were notified she was missing. Hence we assume she got into bed, but don't know if she slept the night or not.​

We think she slept the night and got up for work in the morning. There were clothes laid out on the unmade bed, which suggest that she slept, woke up and laid out clothes in the morning and was trying to decide what to wear. The shower floor was wet suggesting a recent shower. We don't know for certain if she left that night... or whether she awakened and left in the morning. It just seems more likely from what we do know that she slept the night in her apartment. She then simply vanished into thin air.​

jk.htm44.jpg

Huntington on the Green parking lot​

Jennifer's car found where white pick up is parked​

index.1.jpg

Jennifer's car superimposed where it was parked​

On Thursday, January 26 — two days later — her car was found about one mile to one mile and 1/2 from her condo. Pictures of where the car was found are posted. Police do not know how her car got there or even when for certain. A surveillance camera at the location of her car, also shown in the posted pictures, caught a man on tape. I am not sure but think the person was photographed about 1 p.m. on Tuesday, January 24. The surveillance tape no doubt provides the date and time reference, but I have either forgotten it or was not told. Police call this man a "person of interest" and want to talk to him. They do not know if he knows anything at all about Jennifer but would like to talk to him. We have shown the picture on our air hoping someone knows him. The picture is not completely clear or a full head shot of the man so you must look carefully.​

jk.htm45.jpg

Sign is where 'person of interest' caught on tape​

jk.htm47.jpg

Camera 'shot' person of interest near to this sign​

jk.htm46.jpg

Note camera in the roof at Huntington on the Green​

*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*About the FED EX envelope,try under the chest of drawers, or against the wall behind the headboard.

Jennifer's purse got put into the trash shoot by a little boy that's always sucking on some kind of bottle. He has kind of long hair and belongs to a neighbor. He waunders around the apartments picking things up and taking them home.

magnumIII said:
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*About the FED EX envelope,try under the chest of drawers, or against the wall behind the headboard.

Jennifer's purse got put into the trash shoot by a little boy that's always sucking on some kind of bottle. He has kind of long hair and belongs to a neighbor. He waunders around the apartments picking things up and taking them home.

According to my vision, what you said about Jennifer living at MLC is incorrect. That is where her Aunt lives, Jennifer lives at HOTG.

No, Jennifer's name is on the MTG DEED at Mosaic Condominiums. SHE IS THE OWNER!

fl_sun said:
No, Jennifer's name is on the MTG DEED at Mosaic Condominiums. SHE IS THE OWNER!

How long have you known JK and her family members?

ps: Can you put those pictures of MTG & HOTG on a (PDF) file this Mac can't operate virtual earth and I need to zoom in to put in relation certain objects that I've seen in my vision.

I don't "know" them per say, but I know enough about the case to know that Jennifer owns the condo at Mosaic (public record). I have spoken on a couple occassions with one of her family members as well as an investigator in the case. It really hits home because there is suddenly a spike in crime only 19 minutes from my home!! I can't understand why all of this is happening. These are young juveniles and young adults committing these senseless crimes. I believe it is methamphetamine like back in the 60's revolution.

Parent's of these juveniles do not RAISE their children, their children are just adult unruly children, violent with no respect for any type of law, lawless and violent.

fl_sun said:
I don't "know" them per say, but I know enough about the case to know that Jennifer owns the condo at Mosaic (public record). I have spoken on a couple occassions with one of her family members as well as an investigator in the case. It really hits home because there is suddenly a spike in crime only 19 minutes from my home!! I can't understand why all of this is happening. These are young juveniles and young adults committing these senseless crimes. I believe it is methamphetamine like back in the 60's revolution.

Parent's of these juveniles do not RAISE their children, their children are just adult unruly children, violent with no respect for any type of law, lawless and violent.
Generation gap, it's like about 5 generations that been raised without any parental guidance.

These are big guys too, 6 feet and taller. Huge with nothing to do but have sex, do drugs, beat heads in and disrespect parents. They act like they own everything and every woman.

S

fl_sun said:
These are big guys too, 6 feet and taller. Huge with nothing to do but have sex, do drugs, beat heads in and disrespect parents. They act like they own everything and every woman.

S

Sounds like the Gov., needs to call in the National Guard, or the people need to start up a vigilante committtee and clean house.

OPEN BOARDERS AND PORTS DON'T HELP!!!

I am working on it. THE NATIONAL GUARD needs to be called in. Our officers can't do it all and I'm not waiting for someone ELSE to come when I need help or EXPECT IT!!

fl_sun said:
I am working on it. THE NATIONAL GUARD needs to be called in. Our officers can't do it all and I'm not waiting for someone ELSE to come when I need help or EXPECT IT!!

Need to dig a moat around our castle like the NSA has, and fill it with 'gators
and very hungry fish.

The lay of the land on those aerial photos has got me messed up with too many photos overlaid. I need to see where the garbage dumpsters are and also the breezeways at (HOTG) behind the pool, at ground level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member