DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
magnumIII said:
Need to dig a moat around our castle like the NSA has, and fill it with 'gators
and very hungry fish.

The lay of the land on those aerial photos has got me messed up with too many photos overlaid. I need to see where the garbage dumpsters are and also the breezeways at (HOTG) behind the pool, at ground level.
I know one dumpster was moved after someone made light of it and took pictures. Maybe evidence was found there. I found a hat similar to the POI in an area we felt was important given information found on a flyer and no one was interested in following up. It could be valuable evidence. I still have the hat in a bag.

I am at my wits end too. Every psychic in the NATION has chimed in, all with different impressions.

I just can't understand how someone can just disappear. There has to be ANSWERS better than what we have and all we end up seeing is random acts of violence against students etc. in MetroWest area (which is not far from Mosaic condos). I can't believe no one has come forward. Time is running out (midnight tonight).

misterallgood said:
I strongly suggest that you all go to www.mapsexoffenders.com and enter the following address in the address box:

5176 Downing St, Orlando, FL, 32839

That's the address where Jenn Kesse's car was found. The blue balloon (it interfaces with Google maps, so it uses those characteristic balloons) represents the address entered. The red balloons all represent registered sex offenders in the area. Take note. I'd be interested to see what some of you think after doing that. Incidentally -- at least one of those offenders did not apparently do time for child molestation... his record said only that his victim was an adult.

Steve
I want everyone to be reminded of this link. There is likely a change in the information by now.

drumstick said:
Why are you doing this to Jennifer's thread? Why would you do this?

What's the problem? I thought we were supposed to disscuss and sleuth out what happened to the victims. Got a beef with that?

I believe the fact that you believe you have psychic abilities offends drumsticks. Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is that we are bringing up the facts about criminals in the area and how horrible they can be. I have first hand knowledge of "thugs" as I was a victim of one in 1990 as well as met several in a group in 1993 almost falling victim of them as well and I am telling the truth. You do not want to be anywhere alone after dark in certain areas. I know for a fact they are creeping into nicer areas where students at UCF live which is either near UCF or near DISNEY/Universal Orlando resort location. It is really bad out there and I have theories of my own.

or.. it could be the massive sized photos (above) that slow things down with dial-up connections. (sorry, if that's the case)

Yes, that is what websleuths is for.

As long as we don't focus continually on the negative. Given the facts of the AREA, unfortunately, I believe Jennifer may have met with foul play. Unless she had a secret boyfriend she ran away with or had a secret admirer who has her, not harming her, but holding her as he is very much in love with her.

fl_sun said:
I know one dumpster was moved after someone made light of it and took pictures. Maybe evidence was found there. I found a hat similar to the POI in an area we felt was important given information found on a flyer and no one was interested in following up. It could be valuable evidence. I still have the hat in a bag.

I am at my wits end too. Every psychic in the NATION has chimed in, all with different impressions.

I just can't understand how someone can just disappear. There has to be ANSWERS better than what we have and all we end up seeing is random acts of violence against students etc. in MetroWest area (which is not far from Mosaic condos). I can't believe no one has come forward. Time is running out (midnight tonight).

What's at "(midnight tonight)"?

fl_sun said:
I believe the fact that you believe you have psychic abilities offends drumsticks. Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is that we are bringing up the facts about criminals in the area and how horrible they can be. I have first hand knowledge of "thugs" as I was a victim of one in 1990 as well as met several in a group in 1993 almost falling victim of them as well and I am telling the truth. You do not want to be anywhere alone after dark in certain areas. I know for a fact they are creeping into nicer areas where students at UCF live which is either near UCF or near DISNEY/Universal Orlando resort location. It is really bad out there and I have theories of my own.

or.. it could be the massive sized photos (above) that slow things down with dial-up connections. (sorry, if that's the case)

Yes, that is what websleuths is for.

As long as we don't focus continually on the negative. Given the facts of the AREA, unfortunately, I believe Jennifer may have met with foul play. Unless she had a secret boyfriend she ran away with or had a secret admirer who has her, not harming her, but holding her as he is very much in love with her.

That was in my vision too. The walkway that Jennifer was attacked on was terribly dark. When I was on the Fire Department, we used to have a fund to install more streetlights. Check with your Fire Department, it can only make things better.

fl_sun said:
$250,000 reward offer expires midnight tonight.

I know, I'm crying big tears too, But if somebody that puts up a reward doesn't secure it by putting into an escrow fund or Trust account that can't be withdrawn, then it's just a come-on, jiggling the bait!

Yes, unless someone is sworn to silence either by threat or more money i.e. drug connection.

fl_sun said:
MSN Virtual Earth

Jennifer's condo building is outlined in RED

index.2.gif
index.4.gif
index.5.gif
index.6.gif
index.7.gif
index.8.gif
index.9.gif
index.10.gif

index.18.jpg

index.19.jpg

Thanks for the maps fl_sun,

I'm through with them if you want to delete them to save WS/memory. I went to that (Registered Sex Offender site) and tried to pick it up and got an APPLE message saying (My browser isn't compatible with GOOGLE Maps) so I wrote down the co-ordinates and will try another Fed/Gov/sat. or maybe you noticed, an outdoor fire escape from the second floor in back of one of the (HOTG) buildings that came down behind the dumpster that was hidden behind a woodenfence and gate or privacy fence?

Another thing I was thinking of,,, you or somebody said Jen had her clothes laid out on the chair, ready to go to work. When she was attacked, I think she was wearing either a "dark" blue or green T-shirt with what looked like a white silksreened logo on the front of it. (Also depicting that it must of been warm, hence the question on your website about the temperature. Also wasn't the POI wearing a white shirt with sleeves rolled up.) Ask around, her family and boy-friend or maybe her boss would know whether it was a uniform shirt or not.

The cloths on the chair are from Monday and she had cloths, according to Dateline NBC interview, on the bed for work Tuesday.

What doesn't make sense is that everyone is talking about Tuesday morning. If she had gotten ready for work, why were her cloths for work Tuesday on the bed? I think she left her condo in casual cloths for some reason, after showering for work in the morning. Or, Monday night she got ready by placing cloths out for Tuesday morning because she planned not to return home until very early Tues morning. OR the cloths and shower were staged by someone who knows her habits to throw investigators off.

fl_sun said:
The cloths on the chair are from Monday and she had cloths, according to Dateline NBC interview, on the bed for work Tuesday.

What doesn't make sense is that everyone is talking about Tuesday morning. If she had gotten ready for work, why were her cloths for work Tuesday on the bed? I think she left her condo in casual cloths for some reason, after showering for work in the morning. Or, Monday night she got ready by placing cloths out for Tuesday morning because she planned not to return home until very early Tues morning. OR the cloths and shower were staged by someone who knows her habits to throw investigators off.

If they caught the perp. that jumped over the wall and attacked her, don't kill him yet! According to my latest vision, Jen was able to fight or scare him off. He did rip her shirt off and knocked her to the ground, pulled her trousers down and attempted to rape her, but for some reason he was scared off. He fled the scene,, (I believe to the left, but beyond the wrought iron fence.) I'm not sure but I think there was about a 10 foot high wall that may have ivy on it, anyway the guy went inside a screen-door that may've opened on the right with the door opening on the left. He then went down a flight of stairs with a square corrnered stairwell, (meaning not an arched ceiling) maybe around 12 to 15+ stairs, and then turned right and went down another flight of about 10 to 12 stairs. (I lost him. I'll try again.)

FOX News (Local 35) - Friday, May 26th

About 50 students in UCF's Crime Analysis Program will be spending their summer researching info & recreating the timeline of Jennifer's disappearance. UCF Professor Mike Flint is the lead instructor.

Drew Kesse gave them his blessing and felt that "new eyes" taking a look could only be helpful.

About 550 leads have come in and even with Orlando's best detectives working the case - still, there's no Jennifer.

LE stated that although it's been 4 months - it's not a cold case" - they are still working on it.

As we all know - the additional $250,000.00 reward offered by Jenn's employer, Westgate Properties, has expired as of midnight on Tuesday, May 24th.

IMO - the liklihood that "someone in the know" would come forward with valid information now is slim to none .. unfortunately.

God Bless the Kesse family - please keep them in your thoughts n' prayers.

Fl_sun .. your passion & dedication to solving Jenn's case is so appreciated by all who read here. Your heart is certainly in the right place. Bless you too! :angel:

13th Juror

Edited to add: I feel compelled to say that I'm sad & disappointed to see the "visionary twist" this thread has taken recently. Better to state one's 'opinions or feelings' as just that - rather than as a psychic visionary stating facts that have no basis 'in fact'. Perhaps, reading the published articles and considerable previous posts on the Jennifer Kesse threads would give one more insight to the known facts. JMHO

13th Juror said:

FOX News (Local 35) - Friday, May 26th

About 50 students in UCF's Crime Analysis Program will be spending their summer researching info & recreating the timeline of Jennifer's disappearance. UCF Professor Mike Flint is the lead instructor.

Drew Kesse gave them his blessing and felt that "new eyes" taking a look could only be helpful.

About 550 leads have come in and even with Orlando's best detectives working the case - still, there's no Jennifer.

LE stated that although it's been 4 months - it's not a cold case" - they are still working on it.

As we all know - the additional $250,000.00 reward offered by Jenn's employer, Westgate Properties, has expired as of midnight on Tuesday, May 24th.

IMO - the liklihood that "someone in the know" would come forward with valid information now is slim to none .. unfortunately.

God Bless the Kesse family - please keep them in your thoughts n' prayers.

Fl_sun .. your passion & dedication to solving Jenn's case is so appreciated by all who read here. Your heart is certainly in the right place. Bless you too! :angel:

13th Juror

Edited to add: I feel compelled to say that I'm sad & disappointed to see the "visionary twist" this thread has taken recently. Better to state one's 'opinions or feelings' as just that - rather than as a psychic visionary stating facts that have no basis 'in fact'. Perhaps, reading the published articles and considerable previous posts on the Jennifer Kesse threads would give one more insight to the known facts. JMHO

Thank you for your encouragement. I admit, I have time on my hands. Why not put it to good use. I am so pleased to learn of this!! I AM PROUD OF UCF, they are the greatest!!!

13th Juror,

Thank you so much for expressing so perfectly the concerns and disappointment I have felt about Jennifer's thread. I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness in your posting. My heart goes out to Jennifer's family and I hope the tone of this thread changes into a respectful discussion of the facts surrounding the disappearance of this beautiful young lady.

I thank you,
Drumstick ~

I don't see anything wrong with visionaries. Some are very successful in an investigation. I find that they offer new perspectives based on visions they have, which I perceive as possible scenarios but of course we do have to rely on actual facts that we know and know unfortunately even general communication generates misinformation. It isn't wise to place faith on information from psychics but when there no information, psychics are called upon by many families and investigative authorities.

I wonder if they did test wall areas anywhere between HOTG and Mosaic for that matter (that was very interesting; I never would have thought of something like that). They searched the car and condominium but I wonder if they looked at outside walls (I assume they did).

I thank you, too, 13th Juror for your concern about "visionaries". Let's get back to real facts about this case and bring Jennifer home.

Horselvr

magnumIII said:
If they caught the perp. that jumped over the wall and attacked her, don't kill him yet! According to my latest vision, Jen was able to fight or scare him off. He did rip her shirt off and knocked her to the ground, pulled her trousers down and attempted to rape her, but for some reason he was scared off. He fled the scene,, (I believe to the left, but beyond the wrought iron fence.) I'm not sure but I think there was about a 10 foot high wall that may have ivy on it, anyway the guy went inside a screen-door that may've opened on the right with the door opening on the left. He then went down a flight of stairs with a square corrnered stairwell, (meaning not an arched ceiling) maybe around 12 to 15+ stairs, and then turned right and went down another flight of about 10 to 12 stairs. (I lost him. I'll try again.)

have you considered how her family would feel if they saw this ? ... if your really a visionary why arnt you emailing that to authorities ? .. sometimes i just dont get people .

magnumIII said:
Thanks for the maps fl_sun,

I'm through with them if you want to delete them to save WS/memory. I went to that (Registered Sex Offender site) and tried to pick it up and got an APPLE message saying (My browser isn't compatible with GOOGLE Maps) so I wrote down the co-ordinates and will try another Fed/Gov/sat. or maybe you noticed, an outdoor fire escape from the second floor in back of one of the (HOTG) buildings that came down behind the dumpster that was hidden behind a woodenfence and gate or privacy fence?

Another thing I was thinking of,,, you or somebody said Jen had her clothes laid out on the chair, ready to go to work. When she was attacked, I think she was wearing either a "dark" blue or green T-shirt with what looked like a white silksreened logo on the front of it. (Also depicting that it must of been warm, hence the question on your website about the temperature. Also wasn't the POI wearing a white shirt with sleeves rolled up.) Ask around, her family and boy-friend or maybe her boss would know whether it was a uniform shirt or not.

On second thought fl_sun,

Save these photos, and if you could be so kind as to pull up some good shots of Americana Units 1&2 and surrounding streets that would be very helpful.

Thanx. magnumIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members